Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm i was wondering... Anyone has that interview with Ellen about Marg trying to b a french chef lol and the Oprah one?? Has anyone post them on the amm? s just that im there too, and i'd love to see it! plz!! thanks so much!

Drumchik said:
What was it like? What was she wearing? What did she say?
Well, considering she was pictured for 2 seconds (literally), I had to pause the tape to actually see what she was wearing. It was a lavendar/white stripe V-neck sweater (quite nice) She was talking about Keppler's character (big surprise) and how he does things a little differently.

MissCriminalMind said:
Hmmm i was wondering... Anyone has that interview with Ellen about Marg trying to b a french chef lol and the Oprah one?? Has anyone post them on the amm? s just that im there too, and i'd love to see it! plz!! thanks so much!

the clip with marg on the ellen show is on youtube...just write marg helgenberger and then you'll find it!

Did you all see the new TV Guide pic and caption underneath? It said she moved so much during the shoot they couldn't find one where she wasn't moving LOL

Mwahahaha I just saw an ad on one of my local channels. They are going to broadcast the SAGs on the 28th (29th my time)...LIVE! I'm so going to take a day off just for this. :D

MacsGirlMel said:
Did you all see the new TV Guide pic and caption underneath? It said she moved so much during the shoot they couldn't find one where she wasn't moving LOL

*mumbles something about you being completely nuts* I so found that first! .. and oh, MINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back