Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know eh? only # 6... but she was going up against film chicks too. Like Carrie-Anne Moss ala Matrix, and Linda Hamilton from Terminator *lol*, so I mean.. to make 6... Apparently it was a voter thing... so 6th place out of 10 for a woman who ISN'T canadian and isn't in a film that EVERYONE and their dog has seen, is VERY impressive. So Canada DOES in fact love Willows (how COULDN'T you tho really?)
Yup that's something. And those women, Trinity in the Matrix and the girl in Terminator, literally used their kinetic kung fu moves to kick ass and Catherine.. well she kinda used her wit more, we never saw her do the kung fu LOL.

I remember Catherine was also voted as Number 1 in TV Guide Canada's TV's hottest woman of 2006, and she was up against younger more controversial women, so yep the Canadians really love her.

Hottie_Cath said:
I know eh? only # 6... but she was going up against film chicks too. Like Carrie-Anne Moss ala Matrix, and Linda Hamilton from Terminator *lol*, so I mean.. to make 6... Apparently it was a voter thing... so 6th place out of 10 for a woman who ISN'T canadian and isn't in a film that EVERYONE and their dog has seen, is VERY impressive. So Canada DOES in fact love Willows (how COULDN'T you tho really?)
Yup that's something. And those women, Trinity in the Matrix and the girl in Terminator, literally used their kinetic kung fu moves to kick ass and Catherine.. well she kinda used her wit more, we never saw her do the kung fu LOL.

I remember Catherine was also voted as Number 1 in TV Guide Canada's TV's hottest woman of 2006, and she was up against younger more controversial women, so yep the Canadians really love her.

AND how :D I know this one does. And yeah... its been said but she can kick ass without even lifting more then a test tube... so that says summink :D

hey guys! im sorta new in this foldie. I love cath. she's my fave character. she's tough, smart and down right gorgeous. also, i wanted to share this with you... i loved this pic cause it shows how bubbly cath is... :D
cath/marg in tvguide

i knew i had to support here even more since some people think cath should be fired... i'm 100 percent behind her. Go Cath!

mj0621 said:
hey guys! im sorta new in this foldie. I love cath. she's my fave character. she's tough, smart and down right gorgeous. also, i wanted to share this with you... i loved this pic cause it shows how bubbly cath is... :D
cath/marg in tvguide

i knew i had to support here even more since some people think cath should be fired... i'm 100 percent behind her. Go Cath!

Thanks for sharing that photo, mj0621. :D Perhaps you could visit us in the Marg photo thread as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back