Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I'd love to see Catherine and Sofia become friends. I mean, TPTB haven't been too helpful in making Catherine and Sara friendly, but I'd like to see Catherine and Sofia have a friendship. In such a male dominated environment, I'm sure they could use a friend :)

I'd like to see any of the ladies become friends - Cath, Sara, Sofia... TPTB always seem to have them at odds with each other, which is quite sad because they work so well when they are teamed up together.

That makes me think of the Jorja quote in - I think it was the Companion - about how she & Marg decided early on that they "didn't want to play that woman to woman kind of tension." So my question to that is - what happened to that theory? that went down the tubes awful fast.

I remember Jorja said in an interview that the reason why the situation between Cath and Sara turned better in season 6 was she and Marg fought for it. I was glad to read about that because obviously Marg and Jorja also think it was wrong of TPTB to handle Cath and Sara's relationship like that. :)

I think there's more tension between Sara and Sofia than Cath and Sara or Cath and Sofia and I do hope they'll fix it. But that really doesn't belong to this thread. LOL.

I love that Marg and Jorja fought for a better relationship between Catherine and Sara. I still find the relationship very strained at times though.

And yes, TT, Marg IS hot :D

It's good when we get nicer scenes between Cath and Sara, like the end of Crash and Burn. There's not enough moments like that. TPTB have them bitching at each other too often.

I guess having a bit of fight is okay by me since this kind of stuff happens all the time in real life, but I certainly don't want another episode like After the Show or Nesting Dolls.

well, I enjoyed both.
But not because I like seeing them against each other.
Simply because, due to the high level of my Marg-fever, I want to see her fight for her position.
I LOVE her when she wants to be respected... And it can be Sara, Nick, Warrick...Or even Grissom (that's BIG :D ).

Hmmm After the Show is actually one of my all-time favorite episodes. Catherine got a great storyline in it. I just didn't like the snark and the tension between her and Sara. But then again, I guess that was what made this episode outstanding. As for Nesting Dolls, I did appreciate Marg's performance and Catherine being cool, but still, I don't think I'm fond of this episode. I guess I think it was too over the top. :\

Well, obviously everything, is exaggerated, can be annoying.
Infact, I don't love the tension (the bad one) between Cath and Sara, because I think that being the female CSIs they would get along pretty well...
But on the other hand, what can I do, I just love Cath when she's bossy and bitchy. My bad. :D

Dardeile said:
But on the other hand, what can I do, I just love Cath when she's bossy and bitchy. My bad. :D
You're not alone. I don't know why, but I loved Catherine's behaviuor on Nesting Dolls. Not the fact that she and Sara had a fight, but somehow... sometimes it's cool to see them furious, isn't it? I mean... most of the time we see their every day-self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back