Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA with you all, I just want to have a better relationship of Sara/Cath.. Because they're sweet together (just think of the promos)! I DO think that TPTB made a mistake with destroying their relationship. I mean, I loved how Cath welcome Sara in 1x02, lol - But only sometimes not everytime bitching at each other. It should be just the other way around (IMO: More bitching as beeing friendly)..

I would be interested to see the change between Sara and Catherine when the *cough* relationship *cough* is made public.

Then again, I think Catherine already knows, and has known for a while.

Oh, thanks for sharing! That's so nice of him. It's awesome to see someone praising her again. Gotta love that out of all the people he mentioned, she was the one he praised. :D

You go Marg!

Oh, I'll be the writer, in it.
Or producer.
Believe me, I'm not like T_TB :lol:

That's so sweet of Kevin to say that...No matter we already knew that, it's always good to hear it from others.

Marg is absolutely gorgeous and to celebrate that, I made a few wallpaper/headers. Feel free to take them, as long as you credit when used. :D

1 2 3 4 5

Aww! Thank you. :)

I've just watched a few Marg interviews on You Tube and she seems completely awesome! She seems so real and unfazed by the Hollywood scene. :D Another reason to love her. Not that I don't already of course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back