Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaylyne said:
That statement is so true. The thing is, a person doesn't even need to be a close friend of Marg's to observe those qualities in her. Just watch or read an interview that she's done and you'll immediately pick up those qualities that Nancy Sanders mentioned - tough, sensible (we mid-westerners always are!), and strong work ethic.

That is so true Kay :D

ABOUT Marg? Hmm...I like this one a lot:

This was from an article about Alan:

When they first met, Rosenberg says he had lost his ambition and spark. “She inspired me to dream again.”

That is wonderful, Anne!
And so true, again.
I mean, she really is an inspiration, for many people.
She's always happy, and joyful...Unlike the other ppl in showbiz.
You can see she loves her life :)

Not a quote, but a reaction - one of my favorites: During an ET interview with Cojo, Marg & Alan were talking about WW and it being her idea to do an episode about sexual obsession. Alan says "not necessarily with me". Marg's reaction was just hilarious. She was like "WTH?"

You know what I love about Marg and Alan? Even being married for as long as they have you can see the love in their eyes when they look at each other. They both seem to twinkle and glow around each other.

Not everyone's that lucky when they find a spouse. I sure am glad I was.

^ Quit showing off, will ya? :lol:

From Alan: "It was easy to fall in love with her."

When I first heard/saw that, I was like "awwww...AWWWWWWWWW!"

Bev said:
Not everyone's that lucky when they find a spouse.
AND then think about the showbiz. The most stars are just together for some month, years. Marg and Alan are some of the last ones who are REALLY in love with each other!

EricaSJ said:
From Alan: "It was easy to fall in love with her."
Alan, ITA! :D It wasn't that hard for me either :lol: And Signy, I share your opinion, too :) Marg and Alan = hard love <3 And they're so cute together :)

I love with Marg and Alan that even when the other one is in the limelight, or is talking, they pay so much attention to what they're saying. And I loved how Marg would go on talk shows and ALWAYS plug Alan's show The Guardian :D

Reminds me of the last SAG awards. Marg & ALan were interviewed on the red carpet by Ryan Seacrest. Alan said the only way he could get to go to the awards was to be president of the organization. He said he'd never been nominated before. Marg interrupts and says "yes you have. You WON for 'Cybill'". Ryan joined in and said that Alan was sleeping on the couch later that night. It was so cute that Marg was the one who had to remind Alan that HE actually won an award and he couldn't remember.

Ahaha I love that interview. Marg and Alan both looked just so cute! After Marg reminded Alan that he had actually won an award, he was like "no I didn't". LMAO. Also, Ryan Seacrest reminds me of Marg's dream about him. I wonder what was in the dream. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back