Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a new game for everyone. Pick your top ten Marg interviews. This isn't including things like the A and E bio, or the BIography channel special.

This is things like Letterman, Ellen, Wayne Brady, ET, This Morning....any interviews of Marg on TV. Tell us your top ten :D

Now I need to dig my hard drive and watch all the interviews again. LOL. Anyways I think the Ellen, Conan, Wayne, Letterman and Rosie interviews are going to make it to my list. :)

ITA E
I think I'll have to watch them all again. It'll take me AGES.
But I'm sure the Letterman (the first) and the Ellen one are going to be on the top ten :D

They'll show a repeat of "Live with Regis and Kelly" on Th, January 4th, with Marg Helgenberger, also there: Meryl Streep, John Stamos, Vanessa Hudgens.

Thanks for the news, Lindsay_Montana. Welcome to the Marg thread. (You may have posted here already, but I'm sure I've never welcomed you :D)
Merry Christmas, everyone! :) Fra, you'll be missed! ;)

Oh I wonder if it's the interview Regis did with Marg when he was visiting her on the set during the filming of Spellbound? That was an interesting one. :)

Have a great time, Fra, and a safe trip. <3

I'm guessing it's a repeat of the last one she did - the one where she begins with losing her microphone on the back of her skinny jeans and talks about the honor of Helgenberger avenue and growing up in North Bend, then talks about Catherine's troubles at the beginning of season 7 in BTK and the clip of the car accident. because I think that was the R and K show that also had John Stamos on it. She's wearing that weird dark colored vest with the flowery blouse.

Then again - I could be wrong. I'm only wrong once a year so I only have six more days in this year to be wrong (*cough*since I haven't been wrong about ANYTHING yet this year *cough*)

Oh yeah kay, I forgot about that one. LOL. I think it would be that one since it's newer and rather related to the current season. :)

Holiday memories: article (nice to see Marg's pic gracing the top of the page)
-- Marg Helgenberger also got a stinker of a gift: "When I was a little girl, I asked for a horse for Christmas. My parents gave me a guinea pig instead - and then told me to pretend it was a horse." --

Aw. Poor Marg. It kind of explains why she doesn't get too grossed out by some of the stuff on CSI. If someone can have a rodent as a pet, they can usually handle some of the worst things in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back