Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
quoth_the_raven said:
Oh my god, Marg kept me in stitches tonight :lol: :lol: :p I was laughing right along with her, I almost had tears in my eyes. :lol: My mom and dad kept looking over at me and giving me weird looks :lol:
I'm SO with you :lol:

I wonder if Marg will ever write her autobiography or have someone help her write it. It would be great to read just what makes her tick sometimes, and what her thoughts on some of her experiences have been. I think it would be a really interesting read.

^^ I'd buy it in a second! Her life sounds so interesting and fun. I'd love to read it more indepth.

She was so cute when she laughed! I just smiled as I watched the episode.

*coughs*kissmelikesanything*coughs*

Squishy said she was going to write her one. .. God, help us all. :lol:

I watched Marg's A&E Biography again last night and I just couldn't help repeating this quote in my head. I think it's one of my all-time favorite quotes about Marg.

"She's a tough cookie, you know. She's got the middle-western sensibility that at the end of the day what's important is the work ethic."

~ from Nancy Sanders, Marg's long-time manager/close friend.

That statement is so true. The thing is, a person doesn't even need to be a close friend of Marg's to observe those qualities in her. Just watch or read an interview that she's done and you'll immediately pick up those qualities that Nancy Sanders mentioned - tough, sensible (we mid-westerners always are!), and strong work ethic.

kaylyne said:
That statement is so true. The thing is, a person doesn't even need to be a close friend of Marg's to observe those qualities in her. Just watch or read an interview that she's done and you'll immediately pick up those qualities that Nancy Sanders mentioned - tough, sensible (we mid-westerners always are!), and strong work ethic.
ITA. You forgot the sympathie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back