Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was awesome. G and C are so cute together, and Marg and her giggles...ROFL

"Catherine, do you need a minute?"

I love it when Catherine laughs. The laugh lines. The bouncy golden curls of her hair.

It's just. *sniff* GORGEOUS

I need a moment.

CathStokes said:
Hottie_Cath said:
Hey gals a preview clip for the ep is posted here on the Loco Motives Discussion Thread *spoilers* Awwwz, I want to marry Marg's laugh, and have kids with it. :lol:
And name them little rdizzles. awws. {Not beinga fluffy at all!}
That name is kinda cute actually, heh. :p

Yep Roy I can see the sunset in her eyes..Brown and grey, blue besides.. Ooo, baby, I love her way, everyday.. Gonna tell her I love her way, everyday
*runs before D kicks her out for being so cheesy.*

*continues the cheesy-ness*

Wanna be with her night and day
(oh baby, oh baby)
Ooh baby I love her way every day
Wanna tell her I love her way

*does it for her, whacks you* You've lost your mind, Rdizzle. Would you like me to send Squishy over here?. I think Squiddly might help.

Oh my god, Marg kept me in stitches tonight :lol: :lol: :p I was laughing right along with her, I almost had tears in my eyes. :lol: My mom and dad kept looking over at me and giving me weird looks :lol:

"I'm horrible. It's... horrible, but it's funny! It's just funny!"

If we all laughed with her, I don't think she's horrible, do you? :lol: :p

Marg did great. She really brought CSI back to what it should be :)

And yeah, WillowsWannaBe...you have a very hot icon!

^ But is CSI really what it should be now? I don't know. I'm liking the cases so far (minus the miniature crime scene one, it had been too long and it had become boring and I really doubt that was the end of it), but there's this HUGE lack of team dynamic. It's been better the past couple of episodes and I hope it'll keep improving.

You really think it was the end of it?....It's been a bit better, but..If it wasn't for certain reasons and Marg, I wouldn't watch it anymore.

Marg's at least bringing it back to some semblance of what it used to be. There was at least some dynamics in the first scene, and I think if they let Marg write the damn scripts, we could be soaring :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back