Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pokes Lynny* you almost have the same username as Kelly, lol. I might confuse you two next time.

About Conan: Red Nails, well IMDB listed its status under "post production".. although there is a rumor that the movie might only be released on DVD.

*smirks* Just remember, right now I'm in a "Nikki from Heroes" phase, so that icon and several others will be there :D ..

You know you love me Rdizzle.

Aww figures knowing Squishy's luck she won't get to play with it at the theaters, You could do a .. oh crap whats it called thingy where you sign.. petition! yeah you could do that. Thats what we're doing to James {spike on buffy} movie.

I hope they release it to theaters. But maybe the reason they wouldn't is because Conan isn't shown worldwide?

Drumchik said:
I hope they release it to theaters. But maybe the reason they wouldn't is because Conan isn't shown worldwide?

I dunno, they released other movies into the theaters that wasn't going world wide.

I have a question, and I'm going to put it in spoiler space for those who haven't seen the movie..

Does Alan come back to life at the end? Cause I've watched Just Like Heaven, and I'm seriously hoping he comes back to life! So...does he?

To Anne:

No. He comes back to take Marg with him (he convinces her to commit suicide to reunite with him), but when she calls for help while drowning, he realizes that she actually wants to live. So he saves her and goes back to his world on his own. Probably not the ending you want, but I think it's quite nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back