Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I love that quote from Marg.

One of the students I teach was listening to me tell him how I like reading forensics and he backed off and said "Nerd alert."

*sits and waits until she sees Tally and then runs and tackles* TALLY!

LMAO. Nerd alert... Did you tell him you watch to much CSI?

I saw this little Marg blurb in an article talking about the death of George Clooney's pet pig:
"When George and Kelly broke up, he kept the pig," Marg Helgenberger, a colleague of Clooney's from a brief stint on ER, told People in 1996. "The guy always ends up with the pig. I wonder what that means?"

She was amazingly hot in ER.
I know it has nothing to do with the article, but it's good to remember it, sometimes. :D

*Ducks from the pillow when walking in, and puts up the mod shield* Okay lets play nicely I stopped by to see what you all did to Tally *See's her in the cornor* I thought you were tackle huggles she may need the chiropractor worse then me. *Helps Tally up and out of the thread* :lol:

Yeah, I wonder how many "accidental" goofs they did for that scene, just so they could do it over & over again!!

*waves hello to everyone*

hey d (and tally, don't want you feeling left out), have you seen the mentioning of the t&b in recent episodes?

what? i've been busy and wanted to say hello to everyone properly.

can't wait for mr brooks. what about conan? i like cartoons and want to see that.

LOL Only speak the truth.

*waves to Squishy* I've missed you!!.. {Really I have, no tricks}

Have you seen you're weird? Marg said she saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back