Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cries* i miss Rdizzle & SweetZ where are theys?? *glares at WillowsWannaBe what'd you do to them? Oh yeah, you've joined D with those green powers. I want green powers!

*tackles D* But we love you! We like when you pop in.

Looks like March 23, 2007 for MR Brooks.
rotten tomatoes
"William Hurt, whose role as a crime boss in David Cronenberg's "A History of Violence" nabbed him an Oscar nomination, joins the cast of MGM's psychological thriller "Mr. Brooks" as the evil alter ego of Kevin Costner's character.
From the Hollywood Reporter: "Costner will play Brooks, a tortured man who tries to be disciplined and remain in control. Hurt will play Costner's alter ego, the evil part of Brooks that loves murder and mayhem.

So this really confuses me. Costner's character is supposed to be a Jeckyl & Hyde type of guy, but Hurt is actually playing the "bad guy" part of this character? Two guys to play one character? Am I reading that right? That just doesn't make sense. Anyway, I just hope Marg's character, Mrs Brooks, isn't a victim in this movie.

Me too. I will be most seriously displeased if she is.

And okay that's a weird idea with the actors. Doesn't Kevin Costner know how to play a bad guy?

If she's a victim, I say we go down there with pitchforks :D

I don't guess he went to that class or something, thats a little stupid two completely different guys to play one guy.

*Sees IHNC and gang running and braces* Ugg :lol: thank you love you all as well *Thinks see chiropractor lol*

*Waves at Drumchik and everyone.* hiya. :D

kaylyne said:
Looks like March 23, 2007 for MR Brooks.
Last time I heard of it, it was supposed to air in January. BTW, I don't really care when it aires if Marg's on it. <3 Do I have to say more? :)

Doesn't Kevin Costner know how to play a bad guy?
*chokes on drink* rofl, you're probably right. I don't even remember him being a bad guy in a movie anyways.
No wonder Marg says her character on Mr. Brooks is "oblivious" to Costner's evil ways. There will be two different guys playing the role, lol.

Another news (more of a trivia) from this site
'So, I still have hope...
"CSI babe [Marg Helgenberger] was once a geek" -from the tabloid (National Examiner) 11/29/2006'
I wonder if that tabloid posted an article about that!!!

Ldizzle!!!! you're now getting so violent with your tackling and your pitchfork now that coolc is busy. lol. :D and Sofie congrats! (oh shush, I really can't spell your name right lol i dunno the keyboard shortcuts for the letters on your name)

Woot, Rissa is back! YAY! Thank you for the information about Mr. Brooks.

and Sofie congrats! (oh shush, I really can't spell your name right lol i dunno the keyboard shortcuts for the letters on your name)
:lol: Thank you Rissy! Just click on my username, I've put my English and Hungarian name on, too :p Or you can call me Beesy. DaWacko gave me this one :D

iheartnickcath said:
*cries* i miss Rdizzle & SweetZ where are theys??

Look at that! I'm sweet! :lol:

WillowsWannaBe said:
Last time I heard of it, it was supposed to air in January. BTW, I don't really care when it aires if Marg's on it. <3 Do I have to say more? :)

That sounded a bit like an anti statement. :lol: So I'd say yeah, you could say more. :lol:

Anyway, interesting new details. Can't wait to see the movie. Gonna be awesome to see her in something new!

Of course you're sweet! :D I've missed thee! I've missed Rdizzle too. I'm not violent...much.. Squishy gave me permission. :D Plus, Pitchforks are fun. I have them everywhere now. ;)

aww D you know you love it when we all team up and tackle you. Just admit it. its easier that way. ;)

Beesy?? I don't wanna know...So I'll just stick with Nutso I'd call you nutty, but its taken.

Movies are love. I figured Squishy come in here and comment on that one. She's been wanting to know about it for months now. Driving me nuts.

While yet to see you all tackle Tally, I mean Why should I be the only one to see that chiropracter? :lol: *Runs and hides from Tally* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back