Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a religious person. I mean, I think all thiese religions are completely wrong, because everyone is the preach of his/her own soul.
So, as if she is Catholic (and says so) I find it difficult for a person to change religion.
Oh well, then there are certain case where there's a call from above...But I just don't see her as a person who could change religion.
Just IMO.

BTW, frankly I don't care if she's Catholic or Jewish, as I'm nothing-ligious.
But even if I were...I wouldn't care too. :D

And WWB did I say how much I love your icon???

I don't care what religion anyone is, but I do remember her saying in a couple of interviews, that she is still Catholic, but that she also celebrates Jewish holidays. I'm pretty positive it's just 'cause it's Alans' religion and they're just blending their lifestyles together as all married couples do. I'm sure if she married someone who was christian, or buddhist or something she would incorporate that into her life aswell. It's all for love :D

:lol: Fine, I won't.
But that's really cute. I've always liked the whole "Unsolved Family Business" between Cath and Sam. ;)
*misses Sam T_T *

Ooh, what about Christmas with Sam, Catherine, Lily, Lindsey and Grissom. *le sigh*

Take Sam out of the arena he's used to being in and plonking him down in a small family Christmas would sure be interesting.

And don't call me WWB

Call her Nutso. She seems to answer to that. :p

And lookie who joined the world of the green.

Aww poor Dar want a cookie?

*rolls eyes at Anne* I'll be nice.. since I know Squishy will whack me if I don't.

iheartnickcath, whyyyyy do you always follow me? *cries* LOL! :lol:
Ooh, what about Christmas with Sam, Catherine, Lily, Lindsey and Grissom.
That was sweet, Drumchick! :) Although I'd change one name :p

*Peeks in* I figured you all would figure it out for yourselves and take care to not ship in the thread, after realizing it you would move on to another topic, its called having faith in y'all. ;) *peeks back out*

I knew you would pop in, Destiny :) *huggles*
Okay, back on Margness, anything good to discuss? We are kinda silent lately, since Rissa, Zsazsa and Erica are not online lately. :(

*Huggles* I am always around y'all don't need to go through all that to get me here just say Hi. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back