Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go right ahead :D

Bringing this back on topic, I wonder how Alan and Marg celebrate Christmas in their house, considering Alan is Jewish and Marg is Catholic? And I believe Hugh is Jewish as well.

Thank you :D Lets go take over CSI.

Maybe a mix of both, probably. Not to lose touch with each others thing. so they do the mix thing. ;)

I remember Marg said on "Ellen" that she puts up a tree, but not much of the lights and other decorations.

lol How about Marg decorating a tree in a Mrs. Clause outfit? And yes, on Ellen she did say they celebrate both, and I believe she's also said they were raising Hugh as a mix of both catholic and jewish.

Marg in a Santa outfit? Priceless.
Red fits her incredibly well...I bet every kid would hoipe to receive something from her! :D

Marg doesn't seem the kind of woman who could change religion only for her husband.
But you've got a point, actually...

Only for her husband? Well, I wouldn't say this.
And you never know if she's an actul worshipper with all going to the church and other stuff. And if no, it actually doesn't matter that much if she's Jewish or Catholic. Sure, it does matter, but it's not like "on Tuesday I'm going to the catholic church and on Wednesday I'm going to the synagogue."
And it's not about giving up a religion and come up with another. I guess it comes from inside.

PS: I'd love to see a pic of a x-mas tree which she decorated! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back