Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, who wants to play a Marg/Cath quote game? All you have to do is guess the quote, and then tell us where it comes from (with Cath quotes it can be from episode, season, with Marg quotes from interview, article etc and with movie or China Beach quote, same as)

EG:

C1: Well, I think that you were there too.

Answer: Marg as Ann Foreman in IGC

So, here's your first one:

"I'm starting to like you, Ned, and not in a good way"

Hi, my name is Roy. I'm in love with Catherine.

I just started posting here after (insert prolonged period of time). I had to stop in and proclaim my love for both actress and the character. Top notch woman. :cool:

Welcome Roy!!!
You chose the best line to introduce yourself. We love Catherine, too. :D So, won't be alone! :lol:
Hope to see you often here!

Hi Roy, welcome aboard. Enjoy your time here. :)

I'm not going to answer the quote Anne posted because she talked to me before posting that. :lol: So it's your game, guys. ;)

If anyone else has Comcast Cable with On Demand, Marg's Intimate Portait is on there. Go to OD, then find TV Entertainment, LIftime, Intimate Portrait. I'm gonna watch tonight :)

Ouch, I don't think I have that channel.
Damn it. -_-

I don't know the quote, either. :lol: I think I'm going to slap myself a few times. Like forty, or fifty.

You're welcome :) The other benefit of On Demand:Free CSI anytime I want :grin: Well the new eps anyway.

My God, 48.
You'd never tell, she looks like twenty years younger!
We really have a great woman, here. Congratz to her mum.
I mean, how many people could look that good at 48?
And I'm not considering makeup and all that stuffa.
We have lots of pics with Marg without A LOT of make up, and she looks just gorgeous.
It's a natural beauty.
I wish I could age like she is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back