"MaCalleigh....What Could've been".

Re: "MaCalleigh....What should've been".

When Mac and Calleigh got back upstairs, Horatio was waiting for them. "Here you go handsome", said Calleigh for the last time. "Sweetheart, come here", said "H". With tears pouring from her eyes, Calleigh ran into Horatio's arms, and cried. "I'm going to miss you handsome, please don't forget me". "I could never forget you sweetheart, you'll be fine, and you can call all the time". Embracing one last time, Calleigh and Mac left Miami-Dade. Arriving back at Calleigh's, Mac grabbed the bags and loaded them into the car. "What time are the movers coming for you stuff love"? "Should be anytime". "Okay, I'm going to run out for minute, I'll be right back". Leaving Calleigh alone at her place, she heard the knock on the door. Thinking it was the movers, she opened it, and the world went black.

Returning to the Apartment, Mac noticed it was quiet. "Calleigh, where are you sweetheart"? Nothing, no response. *Ring, ring*. "Taylor". "Hello Detective, looking for someone". "You bastard, you hurt her and I'll......". "You will what Mac...hunt me down, kill me perhaps". "Who the hell are you"? "I'm your worse nightmare Detective, and your new woman is now my toy". Mac was seething in anger. "Hmmmm...a little quiet there Mac, at a loss for words are you, need my help to fill in some blanks". "Just give me back Calleigh, your revenge is with me, not her said Mac. "Listen Taylor, I'm not your stalker, you idiot, but I am the one that fired at you, shame I missed, if it wasn't for you, Calleigh would have been mine. *Click*.

After Calleigh's stalker hung up, Mac called "H". "Horatio, he's got Calleigh". "What are you talking about Mac"? "Someone has taken Calleigh, someone who is obsessed with her". "I'll be right there Mac". "Eric...grab Ryan and let's go". "Where "H"? "Calleigh's place, she's been kidnap, I'll explain on the way". Heading to the Hummer, Eric came back alone. "Where is Wolfe, Eric"? "I don't know, they said he didn't show up for work". "Okay Eric, let's go". When they arrived at Calleigh's Mac was going mad. "God "H", I was so stupid, I should have never left her, not even for a minute". "Don't do this Mac, what happened isn't your fault, we will find her, tell me about the call". "It wasn't much, this person blamed me for taking Calleigh away from him, said she would be his, if not for me". "Okay, okay.....let's think about this". "Think, you want me to think, forget it, I'll search myself, and when I find her, I'll kill the bastard who took her".

Meanwhile, Calleigh had awaken in a dark room, with a headache. "Where am I....she said to herself. Trying not to pass out again, she heard someone coming, taking all the strength she had left, she waited behind the door, and when it opened, she kicked her kidnapper in the groin leaving him in pain. Running as fast as she could, she felt herself, wanting to be sick. Knowing she couldn't stop, she held it in until she stepped outside, *Blah.....up everything came. "Oh God...where the hell am I, someone help, I'm so sick". As she continued to run, she noticed Ryan behind her. "Calleigh.....Calleigh, what are you doing down here"? "Someone kidnapped me, and locked me in a room". "God Calleigh, come on I'll take you home". Getting into Ryan's car, she felt ill again. "Stop the car Ryan, I'm going to be sick again. Knowing it was to dangerous to stop, Ryan kept going. "Ryan...please, before I throw up all over you". Pulling off the road, Ryan allowed Calleigh out of the car, just in time.

Watching for cars, Ryan told Calleigh to hurry up, that they had to go. "Come on Calleigh, we need to get you home". Just as Calleigh was about to enter the car, Horatio, Mac and Eric pulled up. "Ryan...you found her", yelled Eric. "Mac....oh Mac, someone knocked me out, and had me locked up". "Where Calleigh"? "I'm not sure, and I'm so sick Mac, I can't stop throwing up". Looking at the bruise over head Mac figured she had a slight concusion. "I think we should get you to the Hospital, and have you checked out". "I'm fine Mac, just take me home please". "Okay love, by the way Ryan, how did you find her"? "Oh...I was visitng a friend, and seen her running down the street". Mac looked at Ryan, and felt he was lying. "Why don't I believe you Ryan"? "I don't know Mac, Horatio, are you going to let him get away with this". "Well....I'm concerned myself, why weren't you at work this morning"? "Oh come on now, you don't really think I could hurt Calleigh, do you".

Mac was becoming more suspicious, as was Horatio and Eric, but knowing they couldn't accuse him without proof, Mac said...."if I find out you did this, you will pay, Horatio, I'll call you from NY". Taking Calleigh by the hand, he walked her to the Hummer. "Let's go home love", and this time, I won't let you out of my sight". Ryan watched in jealousy and anger, as Mac took his Calleigh.

TBC..........

Just read it before work... quite revealing. Natty, I just dyed my hair blond yesterday. Would have never guested this. I'm stunned. Way to go Luving :lol: :lol: :lol:

At the Airport Mac asked Calleigh how she was feeling now. "Better". "Calleigh, sweetheart look at me please". Facing Mac with the bruise above her head, he said...."do you still feel ill Calleigh, or having headeaches". "No Mac, I'm fine, though I would love some chocolate". Mac looked stunned, "Calleigh, you don't like chocolate"? "I know, it's weird, I really want some". Taking her by the hand, they walked over to the little shop and grabbed Calleigh two "Dairy Milk bars. "Flight 107 now boarding to New York at Gate 7". "Let's go love, that's our flight". Once they were seated on the plane, Calleigh's tears poured again. "Oh CSI Duquesne, come here", said Mac as he cuddled her in his arms, and kissed her beautiful hair. During the flight, Mac noticed Calleigh had become very quiet. "Sweetheart....whispered Mac quietly. Getting no response, he leaned over and found her sound asleep. Taking his hand, he caressed her hair, and whispered how much he loved her, causing Calleigh, to nestle in closer to Mac.

When the flight landed, Mac shook Calleigh awake. "Calleigh....we are here love, wake up". Slowly waking up, she stood, and fell back down into the seat. "Calleigh, said Mac with concern". "I'm fine Mac, just a little dizzy". "Okay, that's it, as soon as we get settled in my apartment, you are going to the emergency". Not wanting to argue with Mac, Calleigh said..."Okay". Kissing her smartly on the lips, he said....'thank-you". As they came out of the tunnel, Stella, Danny, Flack, Sheldon, and Lindsay were waiting. "Eh!!! there you Taylor, it's about time", said Danny. Calleigh smiled shyly, and as she looked at Stella, she seen the concern in her eyes. "You must be Calleigh, what happened to you, I'm Stella by the way". "CSI Duquesne, or Calleigh is fine, I got knocked out before we came here". "Mac....what's been happening in Miami"? "It's nothing Stella, we'll talk later, I need to get Calleigh settled, and then run her by the Hospital, to have her bump checked, anything I should be aware of"? "No..it's been quiet here Mac, though we heard from Lt.Caine you have a stalker". "I do yes, but we will discuss that later too, I need to get Calleigh home".

Once Mac had Calleigh at his place he said..."It's not alot Calleigh, but we will find a new place for you and I soon". "Listen Det.Taylor, I would live in a box, as long as you were with me". "I love you too CSI Duquesne". Entering the apartment, Calleigh could tell Mac was very neat, and tidy. "Your place is very warm Mac, I can feel the energy, and warmth of comfort ". "Thanks Calleigh, now let's get you to the Hospital. Not wanting to argue again, Calleigh allowed Mac to have her checked out. While waiting for the doctor, Mac called Miami to let them know they had arrived safely. "How is she Mac"? "I'm not sure yet, we are waiting for the doctor now, I'll call you when I know more, what is Ryan up too"? "He's on a case with Eric, I'm keeping him as busy as I can". "You know he did it, don't you "H". "I do Mac, I do, which is why Eric is now watching him". "Okay, I'll call you later, bye". Hanging up the phone, Mac headed back in to be with Calleigh. just as the doctor arrived.

"Hello, I'm Dr.Scorf, and you must be CSI Calleigh Duquesne". "I am yes". "Okay...I want you to have a look at your handsome husband over there". *Laughing*, he's not my husband, she giggled. "Well then, one of the two of you should change that". "Oh don't worry, we will soon enough". Calleigh looked shocked, "is that a proposal Det.Taylor"? "Not yet, but soon, he smirked. "Okay Calleigh, I'm going to send you for a x-ray, any chance of you being pregnant"? "Ummm....not that I know of". "Well, to be safe, I'm going to have the nurse, do a quick blood test, okay". "Sure, but it's a waste of time". "Maybe, but that's okay, she'll be right in". When the nurse arrived, she told Calleigh to roll up her sleeve, and as she drew one tube of blood, Calleigh said. "This is silly, I don't need a pregnancy test". "I know dear....but let's humor the doctor, okay". "Sure, I guess". "That's it, all done, the tech wil be in shortly to take you to x-ray". "Thank-you".

When the x-ray tech didn't come in after half an hour, Mac went to find out why. "Excuse me, can tell me how much longer before my Fiance is seen by the x-ray tech"? "Sure, just give me a second here....ummm...it seems we are waiting on the doctor to see you again first, it shouldn't be long". Mac was getting really concerned, for he couldn't figure out why they needed to wait. Heading back to the room, he seen the doctor in the hall. "Det.Taylor, come on in, so we all can talk". When they were all in the room, the doctor said...."Miss.Duquesne, before we take you to x-ray, we need to inform you that you are pregnant". Calleigh looked perplexed, Mac looked shocked. "Excuse me, Calleigh said...I'm what"? "You and Det.Taylor, are going to have a baby, in about 8 months". Not knowing what to say, Calleigh looked at Mac, and Mac looked at her. "Okay...I can see this is a shock for both of you, so, if you want the x-ray, you can have it, but if you don't, then that's fine too". With tears in her eyes, Calleigh said....."I'll pass on the x-ray, thank-you". "Okay...then you can go, lots of bed rest for a couple days, okay". "Okay, and thanks again doctor, said Mac.

After the doctor left, Mac walked up to Calleigh, wrapped her in his embrace, leaned towards her ear, and whispered....."Marry me Calleigh, be my wife". With a loud sob, Calleigh replied...."Yes my Det.Taylor, I will marry you".

TBC............

^^^ You're oh sure about that one Natty, but I would have love too actually see the expression on Mac and Calleigh's faces when they found out they were pregnant. Hey Luving, how bout a cartoon instead *Just kidding* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Listen guys, this is my first serious love story, without any comedy, like the others. I've always wanted to write this fic seriously since I first seen them together on Miami/NY Crossover, hence the name "What Could've been". But being a DuCaine shipper I felt it would be against my ship. Then I stopped shipping a few weeks ago, and decided I needed to do what was right for me, which was to write MaCalleigh in all it's beauty and love. Please try and understand how important this is for me to complete.

Thanks Linda :)

Edit: Natty the doors aren't closed to anyone, and never will be, I just want you to know this one story is very important to me. :)

Sorry luving! This is a great fic and the doors are closed to people with humerous comments! Got it guys?!?!

EDIT: Sorry, of course they are not 'closed' but be nice this is special! :)

Version 2 is up at FF.Net :)

When they got back to Mac's apartment, Mac helped Calleigh get into bed. "Det.Taylor, I don't need sleep, I'm perfectly fine". "Listen CSI Duquesne, the doctor said lots of bed rest, so is there anything you need"? "Just you, Calleigh said with her Southern smile. "Well then , move over baby, cause here I come. Crawling in beside her, Mac wrapped her in his arms, and felt at peace for the first time, in a long time. "Mac....are you sure about marrying me"? "Yes love, I'm more then sure, I love you Det.Duquesne". Toying with Mac's ear, Calleigh soflty whispered...."love me Mac, touch me, show me". "My pleasure, Mrs.Taylor". Laying Calleigh flat, he covered her in his warmth. "My beautiful Calleigh", said Mac as he began unbuttoning her nightgown, and tracing his fingertips across her silken skin, causing Calleigh to purr. Caressing lower, Mac drew little circles, into her belly, making her giggle. "Sensitive there aren't you love"? "Yeah, every part me is sensitive when you burn me with your love". Looking his lovely Calleigh in the eyes, he watched in amazement as they turned deep green, and moving closer towards her lips, he whispered...."kiss me sweetheart, drown my soul into yours".

As Calleigh looked into Mac, and Mac looked into her, she kissed him with all the passion inside her, causing them both to go wild with their tongues, and as they deepened their kiss, the fire ignited within their souls. "Breaking the kiss, Mac slid his tongue across her tummy, "Maaaaaaac......she hissed, oh God, please Mac, knowing she was more then ready, he climbed upon her, and passionately moving with great care, and tender strokes, while watching her come undone in his arms. "Mac...I can I feel you inside me, every stroke, please Mac the passion is killing me". "I know love, the passion is taking me right there with you, I can feel our souls merging together, and all I can say is, this is heaven complete Calleigh, you are my heaven". "With that said Mac poured his soul into Calleigh, as they both slid over the edge of reality once more. Coming down off their cloud, Mac and Calleigh whispered their love to each other, before falling asleep.

A short time later Mac was awakened by the phone. "Taylor". "Mac it's Danny, we need you down here, we're a little swamped". "Okay Danny, I'll be right there". Shaking Calleigh awake, Mac informed her, he had to go into the office for a while. "Calleigh, I have to go love, but I'll be back shorlty". "Okay Mac, I'll be fine, you go ahead". Giving Calleigh a passionate kiss, Mac left. being alone, Calleigh decided to call Miami, and talk to Horatio. "Caine". "Hi handsome, how are you"? "Calleigh, how are feeling love"? "Better, I've got some news to share with you". "You do...what news"? "Mac and I are pregnant". "I'm sorry Calleigh, you are what"? "Pregnant, we found out at the Hospital tonight.". "Congratulations sweetheart, so when's the wedding date"? "How did you....". "I didn't love, but I know Mac, am I right"? "yeah...you are handsome, though we haven't set our date yet". "You will love, you will, and we will all be there for you when it does". "Thanks handsome, you'll tell the others". "I will love, you take care Calleigh". "I will handsome, bye".

After hanging up the phone, Calleigh was feeling hungry, but stalking through Mac's cupboards she couldn't find anything. "Hmmm....I wonder where the nearest store is around here"? Putting on her coat, Calleigh ventured outside into the night. "God it's cold here, it's times like this I miss Miami, she giggled to herself. Seeing the store on the corner, she crossed the street, and entered. "Hello, how are you tonight"? she asked the clerk. "Good, and you"? "Okay thanks". Looking down the isle, Calleigh found the chocolate, and grabbed two bars, along with some whole milk, for her baby.
Leaving the store, she noticed Mac getting out of his car. "Hey Det.Taylor, what's up", she giggled. "Calleigh, what are you doing out of bed"? "I got hungry, and needed a snack, it's very convenient to have this store near you". "Listen love, as much as I love you, I'd prefer you not sneaking out at night, especially at 3am, with my stalker on the loose". "I know Mac, but I was careful, and I'm packing". Looking down, Mac noticed she was wearing her gun. "Well that is all and good love, how about waiting till we get you your badge". *Giggling*, yeah, I guess you're right, c'mon, I'm getting cold", said Calleigh. "Don't worry about being cold love, I'll have you warm in a few minutes". "I bet you will Det.Taylor".

TBC..........

Luving, loved both your version's, allthough I only let my godchild read version 1. But, you're really one talented girl. *Aplauds*

Version 2 at FF.Net

Entering the apartment, Mac picked Calleigh up in his arms, and sat her on his lap. "What"? said Calleigh, as Mac was looking at her intently. "My green eyed Emerald, I love you, said Mac, while caressing her hair. "I love you to Det.Taylor", as she bit into her chocolate bar. "Is that good love"? "Mmm....want some"? "No thanks, I try not to eat chocolate". "Oh really....I bet you can be tempted". "No way....I will not eat chocolate". "Okay Det.Taylor, I bet you one week of home cooking, or laundry, your choice, that I can get you to eat it". Now Mac wondered what Calleigh was up too, and so he decided to humor her. "Deal....you win, I'll pick cooking". Getting up off Mac's lap Calleigh walked into the kitchen, got down a cup, put the chocolate bar inside, and popped it into the microwave. "Come on sweetheart, what are you doing"? "Patients my good detective, I'm coming.

With the chocolate fully melted, Calleigh undressed dropping her clothes to the floor, then taking the chocolate she covered her breasts, her tummy, her thighs, and walked out. Well that did it, Mac stared in ecstacy, and desire. "Damn you CSI Duquesne, that's cheating". Giving Mac a very seductive look, she whispered...."come and get me detective". Springing up from the couch, Mac grabbed Calleigh and tossed her on the table. "Do you have any idea what you do to me Calleigh, to my senses, my body, my soul". Looking down Calleigh said...."yeah, I do Mac, as I'm feeling it right now". With passionate flames, Mac bent his head and kissed the valley between Calleigh's breast, causing her to inhale deeply, when he scraped his teeth along her sensitive flesh. "Detective.......she whispered, pleeeease....as she panted. Mac could see and feel Calleigh withering in his arms, but he wanted her to say his name, not detective, not Taylor, his name. "Say my name Calleigh, I want to hear you say my name". "Maaaaaaaac, please, love me Mac, make me burn in your desire again".

In the morning, Mac and Calleigh headed down to NYPD and got her her badge, and registered her weapon. "Okay Det.Duquesne, let's show you around and get you comfortable", said Mac. "Good morning Calleigh", said Stella. "Hi Stella, how are you"? she said in her Southern accent. "Great, thanks, hey Mac there are some papers on your desk that need signed". "Thanks Stel, if you'll take Calleigh to the lockers, I'll get it signed". "Sure Mac, come Calleigh, let's get you settled into our little family". With Calleigh fully settled, Stella took her to meet Sid. "Hey Sid, this is Det. Caleigh Duquesne, she's going to be part of our team". "Well hello, I'm Sid, welcome to our little family". "Thank-you, such warmth I feel amongst you all". "Come on Calleigh, let's get you back up to Mac". When they got to Mac's office, Calleigh felt ill. "Oh....can you tell me where your washroom is please". "Sure, are you okay Calleigh, you look like you are about to pass out". "I'll be fine", said Calleigh rushing out down the hall.

"Mac...is she okay"? "She'll be fine Stella, it's just a little morning sickness". Stella looked shocked, "excuse me, did you say morning sickness, are you, is she.....". "Yes Stella, we are pregnant". "Wow, I sure did miss alot while you were in Miami". Smiling sinisterly Mac said....
Yeah, you did". "So tell me Det.Mac taylor, are there wedding bells in your future"? "Why yes there are, very soon as matter of fact". "Hey Mac....yelled Danny, I seen Calleigh running away, did you scare her off already"? joked Messer. "No Danny, she's pregnant, what you seen is morning sickness rampage". Poor Danny, he looked so shocked, that Stella had to shake him. "Messer, Messer, breathe Messer", said Stella giggling. "Christ Mac, is this a joke, since when do we hire pregnant detectives"? "Listen Messer, Calleigh is my Fiance, soon to be my wife, and that's my child she is carrying". "Holy shit.....sorry Mac, I had no idea". "Well now you do, and if you excuse me, I'll go check on my wife, and child".

"Stel.....what do you think about this"? With a large warm smile on her face, Stella said...."I think it's wonderful, and I can't wait for Mac to be forever happy".

TBC........

That was so gooodddd!!!! Hillarious Mac-Stella-Danny scene you wrote Luving. :lol: :lol: :lol: I just filled a bucket full of tears with laughter :devil:

Back