"MaCalleigh....What Could've been".

Re: "MaCalleigh....What should've been".

Whoa, this keeps getting better and better. Protection? All the way :devil:

LMH like your new fic you got me hooked,calleigh telling H about her and Mac he already knew :lol:

best wishes on your B-day,have a nice one :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....again!

OLA.gif

^^^^ Yep you got me hooked as well! :)

Thankies to all for the lovely birthday wishes.

Passes out what is left of Chocolate cake, Macky and I shared. :D :D

When lunch time came around, Mac took Calleigh up to the roof top, to surprise her with the beautiful setting he had arranged. "Det.Taylor....I can't see, stop covering my eyes", she giggled. "As soon as we get up here, CSI Duquesne". Once he had her on the roof, Mac allowed her to see the picnic lunch he had prepared. "Oh.....Mac.....this is so romantic, said Calleigh as her eyes filled with tears. "I know love, this is for us, shall we sit, so I can feed you lunch". As Mac sat her down on the blanket, Calleigh was still crying. "Don't cry love, this is supposed to be a beautiful afternoon, away from all the stress we've faced so far today". "I know that Det.Taylor, it's just I feel so charished and loved". Popping open the Ginger-Ale, Mac poured it into two champagne glasses. "Here you go CSI Duquesne". Taking it from Mac, Calleigh said...."thank-you Det.Taylor". Moving in closer beside Calleigh, Mac fed her some cheese, grapes, and crackers. "God Mac, it is so beautiful up here, you can see the beach and water for miles". "I know sweetheart, that is why I chose this side, and as Mac put down the grape, he turned on the little boombox, placed his hand in Calleigh's, pulled her up and began to dance.

As they moved to the music, Mac softly kissed her neck, causing her skin to ripple, leaving Calleigh so mesmorized and drowning in his love. "Calleigh....he whispered, I can never express how much you have become my world, everything about you, your smile, your sweetness, your beautiful sea green eyes, but most of all, your caring passion", Mac said. "Please Mac.....I need you to love me, here, now, please, I love you so much, I ache, and burn for your touch, cried Calleigh. Knowing Calleigh needed to be touched as much as he did, Mac picked her up in his arms, and carried her back to the blanket. Laying her upon it, he began to caress her through her clothes, causing her to release, and as she was swept away in Mac's love, he slowly and seductively entered her. Purring out in heated passion, and love, Mac and Calleigh became meshed as one in the romance of it all. With both their needs fed, Mac and Calleigh headed back inside.

"I'll pick you up at five love", said Mac. "Okay Det.Taylor....thank-you for a tastey lovely lunch". "You are welcome, CSI Duquesne". As Mac went to find Horatio, Calleigh noticed that the Bullistic's Lab had been ramsacked. Picking up her phone, she called Horatio and informed him to get down there now. "Christ....what happened her sweetheart, are you okay, said Mac with concern. "I'm fine Det.Taylor....she said with a fake smile. "Okay Calleigh, said "H", I'm putting security on this floor, and then we are going to go through those tapes, and see exactly who was in this Lab". As they watched the tapes, they noticed that someone had covered the camera's with some kind of jacket or coat. "Why am I begining to think, this was an inside job", said "H". "Maybe, because it looks like one, said Mac. "Well someone must have seen something, I'm going to go question the front desk", said Calleigh. After Calleigh left, Mac and Horatio discussed the best way to keep Calleigh safe, until Mac's stalker was caught.

Meanwhile...Eric was released, and sent home. But instead of going home, he headed back to the Lab. "Eric.....said "H", what are you doing back here"? "I need to be here "H", I have cases that need to be finished, I'm fine". "Okay Eric....but you are stay in the Lab, no going out on a call, understood"? "Yeah "H".....I understand". Later that afternoon, Mac headed to Bullistic's to pick up Calleigh. "Hello CSI Duquesne", Mac smiled. "Mmmm...hello my Det.Taylor, how was the rest of your day"? "It was fine...listen Calleigh, I need to get back to NY, I've talked to "H", and he feels you should be with me, for protection. Laughing...."you're kidding right, Horatio wants me to protect you in NY". "Yeah.....I know, poor little Det.Taylor can't take care of himself, he sighed. "Okay Det.Taylor....I'll come with you, she smiled. "Good, said Mac as he left the lab, and winked at Horatio.

Knowing their plan had worked, Horatio breathed a sigh of relief, for he knew Calleigh would be more then safe with Det.Mac Taylor, just as Mac would be safe with his CSI Duquesne. "Why do I get the feeling I'm going to lose my CSI", "H" said to himself.

TBC...............

Great update with a lunch break anyone would sign for.:devil:
And H will surely find someone to replace Calleigh.:lol:

Version 2 up at FF.Net...NC17

Heading home, Mac and Calleigh stopped off to pick up supper. "What do you feel like love"? "Umm...how about Pizza, it's been a while since I've had deep dish Pizza". "Pizza it is, CSI Duquesne". "Well, thank-you, Det.Taylor", giggled Calleigh as she reached over and took his hand. After picking up the Pizza, they parked the car and went up to Calleigh's flat. "Listen sweetheart, I think we talk about NY, and how you feel about coming", said Mac with concern, for his biggest fear was Calleigh would change her mind, and he'd be left alone again. "Sure det.Taylor, after we eat". Getting down the plates, Calleigh noticed how quiet Mac had become. "Mac....are you okay"? "I'm fine sweetheart, let's eat".

Sitting at the table, Calleigh had an idea, that Mac was terrified, he would be left on his own again. "Mac.....I want you to know something". "Looking into Calleigh's eyes, Mac could feel his fear climb, "what is it love". "I want you to know, that I would follow you to the end of the earth, just to be with you, just to have you in my life".
Silence could be heard, as Calleigh watched in pain, of seeing the single teardrop, drop from Mac's eye". Pushing out her chair, she got up, walked over, pulled Mac up, and wrapped him tightly in her embrace. "I promise you Mac Taylor, that I will never leave you, I love you so much, she whispered. Gripping her tighter in his arms, Mac cried from the joy of knowing his Calleigh would forever be his.

Picking her up, Mac carried her into the bedroom, placed her on the bed, turned down the light's, closed the laced drapes, and with tender care, he undressed his Calleigh, piece by piece, until she was naked under him. Then without saying any words, Mac softly and passionately caressed her lips, with his tongue. "Caaaaaleigh......he whispered, I'm going to love you beyond the relm of this world, until your body and soul are melted seductively into mine, and when I think you've had enough, I'm going to love you again, and again". With that said, Mac caressed his way down her body, raining little kisses across her , while Calleigh writhered and gripped the pillows, Mac watched, as his desire to love her became endless. Not being able to watch her beauty that was caused by his erotic behaviour, he climbed up upon her, "Maaaaaaaaaac......purred Calleigh, as she wrapped her legs around his waist, and flowed in rhythm with Mac, until they both released in their passion, their souls, and their blessed love.

Later in the evening, Calleigh awoke to hunger, getting out of bed, she went into the kitchen to grab some cold pizza, and a glass of low fat milk. But as she opened the fridge, she seen the small container of chocolate milk Mac had bought, and grabbing it out of the fridge, she guzzled it down, as Mac watched from the door. "Excuse me CSI Duquesne, but that is very fattening, and unhealthy, for you". Realizing what she had done, she said...."oh my, I hate chocolate milk, isn't that funny, though I have an urge for more", she giggled. "Listen love, I have an urge for something else too. Prowling towards Calleigh like a Tiger, she slowly backed up, not realizing she had trapped herself in a corner. "I've got you now, don't move Lioness, or I'll have to pounce". Laughing insanely from Mac's expression, he grabbed her and tossed her on freezer.

"Maaaac..... she screamed, no, please, stop.....giggled Calleigh, as Mac assulted her senses with his touch. Knowing Calleigh was having trouble catching her breath, Mac pulled her towards him, and breathed his life back into hers. "Better love"? asked Mac. "Mmmm....much, much better, Det.Taylor". Picking her up in his arms, Mac carried her to the sofa, and held her in his arms. and while Calleigh cuddled into Mac's neck, he asked....."Calleigh, are you sure about the move love, this is your home, and your family". Toying with Mac's ear, Calleigh whispered......"we can always come back, and besides that Det.Taylor, you are my family now, so yes....let's go home".

TBC............

Just caught up with this, pretty good fic. I never thought I'd ship these two, but I can see the possibility. Oh, and just one thing, not a criticism, just to let you know, Mac's wife died in 9/11, not 11/11.

Thankies, I knew that, being a NY fan, but by the time I realized it, I couldn't change it, thanks for letting me know. That will teach me, to re read it first :lol: :lol:

LMH :)

Sweet and caring update. They really go well together. :devil:
Aahh Luving, don't be so harsh on yourself, you're doing great. ;)

Thanks for the warm reviews. :)

In the morning, Calleigh started packing her suitcase, for this would be the last night in her home. "Good morning CSI Duquesne, how are you"? asked Mac, as he wrapped her in his love. "Great Det.Taylor, just getting my suitcase ready". Mac could hear the quiver in her voice. "Sweetheart, please don't cry, we can back to Miami and your family whenever you like". "I know Mac, I'm just concerned that your team may not accept us". "Calleigh.....don't you ever concern yourself with that, they are going to love you, and I can promise you, they will more than accept you". Feeling a little more confident, Calleigh leaned back against Mac and said...."hold me tighter Mac, I need to feel your love". Doing more then that, Mac picked her up in his arms, and sat on the bed, with her in his arms, he began whispering....."trust in our love Calleigh, that's all you have to do, is trust in our love".

Back at Miami-Dade, Eric came rushing in to "H". "Tell me it's not true "H".....that our Calleigh is leaving". Looking at Eric with great pain, he said....."I'm afraid she is Eric, she loves Mac, and he loves her, I've seen it, in both their eyes Eric, this isn't some fly by night afair, it's true love, and Calleigh would not be happy here if Mac went back without her". Breathing deep Eric said...."how are we going to survive, when we are losing a piece of our family". "Don't worry Eric, we will, we will". As Eric left "H"s office Calleigh and Mac came in. "Hi Horatio, how are you this morning"? "Good sweetheart, and you, are you all ready ,and packed for tomorrow"? "We are, and don't worry, I'll take good care of Det.Taylor", she smiled. "I know you will Calleigh, before I forget, there is a bullet I need you to anylize for me". "Sure...I'll do that now, see you later Mac"? "You will CSI Duquesne".

When Calleigh left, Horatio asked....."how is she really Mac"? "She's upset, scared, and concerned she won't be accepted". "To be honest with you, that is also my concern". "Horatio, I understand, and I promise you, my team will accept her, and help her adjust to our family". "Okay Mac, I'll hold you to that". Leaving the office Mac called Stella in NY. "Stella, how is everything over there"? "Not bad Mac, it's been pretty quiet, when do you come home"? "Calleigh and I will be home tomorrow". "She's coming"? "She is, though she is ver concerned she won't be accepted". "Awww...don't worry Mac, the team has been informed she is coming, and we are all excited here". "Thanks Stel, for everything". "Anytime Mac, you deserve to be happy, so I'll see you tomorrow". "Bye Stel". "Bye Mac". Hanging up the phone, Mac went to see Calleigh.

Meanwhile....Mac's stalker was packing his bags, for the trip back to NY. "This is it Det.Taylor, you should have thought twice, before bringing your woman with you, and because of your stupidity, she has to die", he said to himself. Once his bag was ready, he headed out to have one more night on the town. Back at the Lab, Calleigh had just finished her last case, when Mac walked in. "Are you done love"? Turning to face him she said..."I am, I just need to get this report to Horatio, hand in my badge, do some paper work, and then we can head home", she said with tears, as she ran into Mac's arms, and cried. "Shhh.....I know sweetheart, I know how much you are hurting", said Mac as he kissed her hair. Looking up into Mac's eyes, he kissed away her tears. "Come love, let's go give Horatio that report". Walking hand in hand, they headed up to Horatio's office for the last time.

TBC...............

Fabulous update Luving, this is getting very interesting. Wonder who that perp is. :mad: Don't keep us hanging on for too long....

Back