"MaCalleigh....What Could've been".

Re: "MaCalleigh....What should've been".

Whats she going to love!??!? Can't wait to fing out :)

I love the part about Calleigh's dad :)

I agree with natty Linda, what is MaCalleigh going to love? :lol: As Calleigh would say: "What, I'm naturally curious!" :lol:

Please add more

^^^^^^ I thought it was something Calleigh will love but then again we'll have to wait and see! :D

When Calleigh returned downstairs, everyone was remembering old times. Sitting in between Mac's legs, Mac wrapped his arms, around her neck, and massaged her shoulders. "So what are ya'll talking about"? asked Calleigh. "Oh, we were remembering a case Danny and Hawkes worked on, with exotic edible insects", said Mac. "Oh my....do tell". "Well...Danny had brought all this exotic food back to the Lab, there was chocolate covered ants, baby octopus, breaded trantula, fried worms, and he tried to get us all to try it, but none of us would, except for Lindsay", laughed Mac.

"Oh stop Mac, it wasn't bad, it was actually very tasty, and high in protein". Calleigh giggled...."oh my goodness, I can just imagine your faces". "It was comical, said Flack, but we got free pizza out of it, from Mac. After everyone finished laughing, Mac turned on some christmas music, grabbed his guitar, and started to play. As everyone listened, Stella cuddled in closer to Horatio, Lindsay snuggled up to Danny, Flack and Hawkes, sat beside Calleigh, and embraced her from each side, as Mac winked at his boy's for showing Calleigh how much she was loved by her new family.

When Mac stopped playing, Calleigh said...."oh...I almost forgot, I have something for you all". Getting up, she walked over to the tree, and pulled out six square 8x10 packages. "One for you, for you, for you, for you, for you, and for you". "Nice...said Danny, I love it when Santa comes early". As they opened them, everyone said...."Awww.....look at these, said Lindsay, as she held it up, and showed everyone Mac, Calleigh, and Macalleigh, sitting on Santa's knee. "Damn Mac, look at you, you look so cute", giggled Stella. "Christ, just wait till the boy's at the office see these", laughed Flack.

"My God Calleigh, look at Macalleigh, her eyes, are so piercing, so much like Mac's, you can't look at them to long, or they entrance you", said Stella. "I know, even the elf said, Macalleigh had gorgeous turquoise eyes". "She is a beauty love, and you three make the perfect family", said Horatio with pride, for he knew Calleigh would be forever happy. *Ding dong*. "Now who can that be"? asked Mac, as he answered the door. "Merry christmas", said Adam, and Sid. "Merry christmas back, said Mac, why aren't you at home with your family"? "We are going, we just wanted to drop these by for Macalleigh", said Sid.

As they brought in the gifts, Mac stood in shock, for they had made Macalleigh, a beautiful doll house, that stood to Mac's waist, painted pink, with yellow trim, and inside were little dolls, dressed in CSI vests, and lab coats. "Oh my...that is so sweet, and look at the dolls Mac, they are hand crafted of us all, oh Sid, Adam, this is too much, thank-you", cried Calleigh. "Don't cry Calleigh, said Sid, this is our gift to Macalleigh, as they carried it into the living room, and sat it under the already overflowing tree.

After having a drink of eggnog, Sid headed home. "Merry christmas Sid, to you and your family, said Danny, Flack, Hawkes, Adam, stella and Mac. Calleigh got up and kissed Sid on the cheek, thank-you for everything Sid". Sid blushed and said, "wow, I've been kissed by an Angel", everyone laughed. "So, what are you up to Adam for christmas", asked Mac. "Just headed to my parents place, speaking of which, I should head out too".

With it nearing one in the morning, everyone decided it was time for bed. "Well, we can really say Merry Christmas now, said Mac, for it's christmas morning". "Huh, you got that right, said Danny. As Flack, Hawkes and Danny, settled down in the den, Horatio and Stella walked to the spare room, while Lindsay opened Macalleigh's door, and looked around the nursery. Laying upon the bed, she thought of her future, and if she would ever have children with Danny one day.

TBC...............

^^^^^^ I thought it was something Calleigh will love but then again we'll have to wait and see!
I agree with natty Linda, what is MaCalleigh going to love? As Calleigh would say: "What, I'm naturally curious!"

Tsk, Tsk....patients ladies, I'm gonna leave you guessing for a while, cause we have lots of love coming up before christmas morning :devil:

I love how you write Linda- so much love :)

Im off to watch vid :D

EDIT: oohh I've seen that before, its really good :D

I just read this story and I have to say, It's very cute

some things I liked...

- I like how Calleigh calls Horatio handsome that is very cute and just like them
- I like the Mac/Stella friendship. They will always be friends.
-The family had a lot of trials but made it through. Very clever story line with the doll maker and the real parts.

I never thought of Mac and Calleigh as a couple but you pulled it off.

Great story :)

Thanks for all your lovely reviews, I really appriciate it, and I'm glad the story brings as much happiness, as it's bringing me. :)

********Next chapter is up at FF.Net******** :devil:

Back