Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mac droped his eyes for a second as if just realizing what he'd done, "Stella..." he paused, his eyes darting everywhere before finally landing on Mr. "Eerie" in the next room, "do you even really know the guy?"

Stella let her breath out in a huff and rushed to defend herself but Mac cut her off..."Look, Stel, I just...I don't want to see you get hurt again okay..."

Any arguement she'd have given him died before reaching her lips, as her eyes, locked with his, finally saw what Mac Taylor wasn't even sure he could tell her yet.

She nodded, words lost as she realized just what her best friend was really saying to her, or rather what his heart was saying to her.

He nodded back at her and with one more withering glance in Mr. Eerie's direction headed off to his office. Stella watched him walk away, a small smile tugging at her lips as she whispered, "Finally!"

How's that Cate babes? ;)

Lol, Melly you came back I KNEW this Macky-war would start up again! Do I need to remind you of the chain-of-events-rule we have for stealing Macky? :lol:

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Again, that is the making of a great fic. :D
    I hope there is some angst/jealousy coming from Mac.
    He did brush Peyton's hand away (in the episode in which I know not the name of)

So, I'm sure he'd have some thoughts about 'new guy' asking Stella out.

3. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

*runs to Mo and rains her with Dylan!kisses*

Bravo!!!!

*gives Mo Mara!snuggles*

I have an idea. If it's okay with you, I'll put both our fic parts together and post them on FF or something as a pre-s4 piece. Whatdyatink? ;)

We're in a very ficcy mood so....
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3654112/9/

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo giggles and huggles her fabulous buddy right back!* Lol, glad you liked it! I'm telling ya we should write for CBS! :D Lol, I love all the Smacked baby hugs...they make me happy! :D And sure that's totally cool with me if you post those together! Works for me! :D

And YAY I just got my email update that you posted another chapter...wohoo! I'm so off to read that! :lol: Yay! :D

5. chaostheory08

^Maybe we can coax them on giving us a disc on the DVD set.

"Scenes the fans really want to see"

Okay, I'll do some tweaking on my part of the story and I'll put it up in FF.net :)

Btw, what is Mr. Eerie's name on the show? LOL.

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

who in the world could forget THAT fic XD awesome anyway right ate? ;)

lynny i'll take that offer. my fridays is open from the afternoon till night :devil:

*SQUEALS* OMG that was awesome you guys! *squeals again*
    we gotta put you two to work togethter on ff!!! *snags ate cate and Mo-ie and gives laptop to work on* :lol: let's send it to TPTB, we wanna see some jealous macky then sme- er... wubin? :p

i think mr. eerie won't last THAT long. -_-; geez i hope not.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhh I like that idea Cate babes! We should totally talk the writers into letting us write those "extra" scenes! :D That'd rock!

You put our ficcie up? Sweet! Rock on...did you post a link? :D

And yeah I dunno what Mr. Eerie's name really is...I just think of him as Mr.-man-who-will-never-be-Mac-and-therefore-clearly-can't-ever-last-with-Stella! :lol:

Lol, glad you liked our little bit of fun there Mj! It was totally Cate's genius that started it and I got the easy part of continuing it! :D It was quite fun to write those together :D *Mo high fives Cate!* :lol:

Lynny? Kiss...Kiss...Kiss...KISS! :lol:

8. chaostheory08

^I haven't posted it yet. I'm still tweaking it -- especially my part since it's in script form. But it will be up soon.

I'm in school right now; getting the benefits of free wifi hahahhaa...

What name can we give Mr. Eerie then?

9. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Wow, haven't been here for awhile! I'm enjoying your new fan-fic ideas, it's really good! Keep up the good work :D

Can't wait for the new season! :D *hugs al her mates*

10. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

I've just watched "Here's To You, Mrs Azrael" Loved the whole hand-on-back thing near the end.

[​IMG] Pic is from CSI Caps.

I've just realised that the way the picture was taken makes it look as though his hand is a little lower than it should be! :devil: I've been spending too much time on this thread, you've all made me go flying head first into the gutter even in an angsty scene! :D

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Ain't that the truth, BOTH chicks are EVIL!

Ditto. This whole thing is gonna suck.

here stella heres you another dude that has motives, and lets let you get hurt again. No way. Sorry, but it pisses me off. what is this? love connection gone wrong?

Yo, Melly, we've had this talk, for how many yrs now? Mine. Mine. Mine! Got it? Not yours, mine. Read the paper, dangit!.. *sees Stella up ahead* On second thought, yeah yours. *smirks as Stella chases you* Sucker. Of course he's mine :D

I steal Flackie, Modie steals Danny, and Mo tries to steal Nicky but Kels gives her the evil glare one?

I dunno, have they given him one yet??

No brusing him damnit. I don't want Stella on my ass, ya hear me?

KISS KISS KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbass-Who-Thinks-He-Can-Have-Stella-But-Really-Can't-Dumbass?

Touching her ass, totally!

So I finally saw a promo for NY after watching WEEKS of Criminal Minds and CSI ones. Someones after Mac, I think, cause Mac says, "he's after me" or something like that, it was late when I saw it, anywho, I know he talks to Stella in it, so thats a plus!

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I like Lynny's suggestion about what to call Mr. Eerie! :lol:

That's cuz it totally was...his hand is caressing her...*Mo ducks the meter* back, dang it, back! :devil: *coughbuttcough!* :lol:

Exactly! And since that means having not only a pissed off Cath, Stella, and Linds after you but also a not happy Mo, Lynny, & Modie...so I don't know that stealing Macky is worth it! :lol: I'm just saying! ;)

Kiss, Kiss, KISS!!!!

13. chaostheory08

Aww... that's not such a bad thing. ;) It's a very secret society, the SMACked!Gutter. And blame Mac, his wayward hand. And hey, it looks like Stella didn't mind it at all. :devil:

You guys are making Dylan cry. Daddy's not home in time for dinner coz you keep on kidnapping (daddynapping) him. :lol:

Mo -- *dances around* I finished it during my MarineScience 1 class! The reporters (in class) bored me out and well, good thing they have wifi in the building so I went to work on it.

*drumroll*

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3783454/1/

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, of course Stella doesn't mind, in fact I think she rather prefers it there! :devil: Lol! :lol:

Awwww tell Dylan precious, that it's not Daddynapping...it's just Daddy's friend Lynny visiting with him for a while :lol: :lol:

Yay! Cate babes I got an email alert about you posting the ficcie...sweet! I'm off to read what we wrote! :D Thanks for posting it and tweaking it by the way, you rock! ;)

ETA: Cate hon, I LOVE our ficcie...lol, I feel funny saying that since I helped with it, but it's mostly you...and you did a fab job! *Huggles!* :D

15. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Oh lord. My mind just went staight to the gutter yet I don't mind :devil:.

So, what do you guys think Stella & Mac did on their summer vacation? Well, besides the obvious :devil:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.