Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cassie

Cassie Police Officer

yeah! why don't they just kill her if they want her to suffer again! :angry:

Stupid-dumbass-bearded-guy-who-looks-like-Frankie-who-will-get-shot-by-Mac-for-going-near-his-Stella. just a thought... :devil:

[/QUOTE]

OOh! You gotta go check out this fic! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3576329/1/One_Touch_Says_Everything

friend of mine, Helena made it!

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Of course you don't mind Mina dear...like you don't live in the gutter anyway, come on now! ;) Heehee! You rock by the way...just thought you should know that! :D

Ohhhhh Cassie no no no no, on the killing of Stella, gah don't freak me out like that chica! :eek:

And I have found Mr. Eerie's "official" name on the show: *drumroll please....* Kerr Smith is...Drew Bedford hmmmm....

3. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

I've read that fic before and I LOVED it. I put in my favourites as soon as I read it, it's so sweet! :D

And I gotta admit, it's fun down here in the SMacked!Gutter! I'm watching scenes in the show in a whole new way! :devil:

4. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Drew Bredford, it sounds like EWW! :lol: That shows that I'm a diehard Smacked! shipper :p

So are we still looking forward to the new season? It's coming closer :devil: :lol:

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

fastfood hon, (or can I call you Kathryn?) lol, glad you admit loving the Smacked Gutter, as a permanent Gutter resident, I must admit to adoring it! And often being the cause or others stumbling into it as well! :lol: ;)

Lol, Sor you rock! ;) Lol, yeah it's sad cuz up to this point I was a fan of the name Drew...but sadly I think I'm gonna have to give that one up now... :p

Heck yeah we're looking forward to the new season! It's gonna rock!! I see good Smackedness in our future...

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!! :lol:

6. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Drew Bedford? And they have to put "bed" on the name.... LOL.

Uh.... you guys want some cake? ;) I have one over there... beside my name. :D

Anyhoo.... one more weeeeeek!!! At least, these two have time to think about -- heck, practice the kiss. ;)

7. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Yeah, Kathryn's fine. :D

Happy Birthday, chaos! [​IMG] :D

8. chaostheory08

Thankies! :D

Oh so true! :) In fact, the guttery interpretation of the show is better. We don't really have to do much "imagining". LOL.

For sure! Why would she wear all those lowcut shirts anyhow. And the episode where Aiden was fired.... when Mac 'confided' to Stella the thing he found (opened evidence bag).

Stella was wearing a tight green scoopneck shirt. There was some tummyskin showing when Stella pushed the office door open and asked, "What's up?" (and then Mac said, "Shut the door") If the walls aren't glass, Mac would've done something to alleviate his stress. :devil:

9. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Darn those glass walls! Mind you, they do have blinds don't they? :devil:

I'm in school right now and I'm so bored. *yawns* At least we're using the computers! :D

10. chaostheory08

^Well, I guess. But you can still see through the gaps of blinds somewhat, right? Hahahaha....

Hmm... there is the locker room.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

There is always the locker room! ;) And the broom closet...and the kitchen...and yeah plenty of places! ;) And I gotta say I don't say I could see if happening in his office...blinds, no blinds...I don't see Mac minding all that much if everyone in the lab knows Stella is his, once and for all! :devil:

Cate babes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! May you have a fabulous birthday full of fun and good times! :D

12. chaostheory08

Thanks, Mo!

Yeah, there's always the shower room, too.

And notice the CSIs are issued the BIG SUVs. ;)

13. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

^And a supply closet, though that might be a bit squashed. :D

I just hope they're patient people and can wait until after work when they can go to one of their apartments and. . . *hears gutter police sirens* have a shower! *sirens die away* together. :devil: *hears sirens again and runs*

Yes, I know I'm silly. Your point is? :D

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Cate we are such kindred spirits, lol, rock on naughty chica! ;) And yeah if only that locker room and those SUV's could talk...the stories they'd tell.... :devil: Good times indeed! ;)

Lol, no worries Kath you fit right in...silliness and all! :lol: And I think they can be patient...sometimes...but sometimes, not so much! :devil: :lol:

9 days y'all...finally, only 9 more days!! :D

15. chaostheory08

^Oh you know it, Mo.

Yeah, I wonder what they'll tell. *tempted to make a fic out of it*

Speaking of fics, I'm planning to write a Dylan!fic since I'm so angsty-ridden right now with "Home".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.