Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Hey Mo, You know that breathing thing we were talking about, yeah you might wanna do that before you pass out from happy'ness. yes you can do it, ask MJ.

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, I dunno Lynny dearie...have you been to the D/L thread yet? I may not be breathing for a looooooong time! :lol:
    *Mo attempts to pause and breathe...finds it takes too much time and starts bouncing again!* :lol:

And for the record...I've decided it's time for Peyton to go, that's it...no more her, that's right it's Smacked's time now! :D

3. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Well I loved that Stella was the first person who ran to him and embraced him, but then Peyton had to come in and ruin it. I'm starting to get really annoyed by her. Hopefully she'll be gone soon.

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*giggles and squees* SmackyGoodness and WetMackyGoodness...and D/L to boot but that's for another thread. Whooooo! I agree though I hope Peyton gets gone soon. I don't mind her on the show but I want her off my Smacked!!!

Lynnie and I are fighting over who gets to strip Mac, towel him down and put him in a nice hot bath <g> Want Stella to do it, really but knowing our luck, it'll be Peyton...grrrr. *sneaks over and kidnaps Mac and gives him to Stella to take care of*

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I'm tellin' ya...I'm done with Peyton...she was okay for awhile and since we're still getting Smacked I didn't hate her...but I'm done with her...Peyton needs to go back home now...buh bye...it's Smacked's time now...seriously hon, before we have to whack ya! Or worse we'll let Stel whack ya for tryin' to steal her man! :lol:

6. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Does anybody else want to see Stella grow her hair longer? I liked it the way it was at the beginning of season 1.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhhh, yeah I'd like that Sky...she's pretty anyway, but wih longer hair, yeah she'd be pretty...

Okay the eppy is airing right now and I can't watch it yet...this is officially the definition of torture!! :p

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm confused, why can't you watch it yet?

My man, I tell you. MINE! You just whited out my name and wrote yours in. *scratches paper off* see...Mel's.

*Pokes Cate* I want more fic...need more Dylan...please?

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Because my roommate and brother have hijacked the tv! :p I'm gonna watch it as soon as it's done taping...for sure! :D

No hunna bun...Stel's man...sorry! ;)

Ohhhhh yeah Cate honey dearie...more of my Dylan baby pwease?!!! :D

10. Cassie

Cassie Police Officer

OMG!! :eek:
    I watched the trailer of the finale! The baddies first target was STELLAAA!! Was it? I herad him say "Get the girl!" I so died!]
    Does anybody have the finale on tape???? If you do, can u send it over???? PLEASEEEE!!!!!

11. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Wait... hold on.... he's going with *her* to London? What's that travesty?!

So hmmm... *trying to contain herself* -- does this signify that we're not getting any Peyton anymore next season?

Coz this can go both ways = girl introduces boyfriend to parents in the hopes of getting settled and all ... but somewhere along the way, something goes wrong and that's it. She throws him out and he goes back home, hurt and broken-hearted -- back in the arms of the woman that loves him back home. *ooh, did i just do a plot bunny :lol:*

Re: Dylan... he's staring school soon so yeah, I'll try to encorporate him somehow in my new fics. :lol: Hahahaha... he's asking why Mommy and Daddy are both sneezing.

Anyway, finale. Haay, I'm such a loser over here... not even on episode 8. Waaah, dreadin' so many episodes to come. Good thing my brain's pre-wired to channel everything into the gutter filter hahahah...

12. Cassie

Cassie Police Officer

The London!! OMG!!! :mad: I outta shoot Peyton! You know, I was beginning to chip off a small, miniscule piece of ice about that woman, now it's back!!! :mad: all we get is a hug from SMACKED :D and next season Mac and Peyton are gone :mad:! Leaving Stella to do all the hard work controlling the lab!! Grrrr!!!! Kill the writers and Peyton! :mad:

Did you read the review!? Claire Forlani is 'upper class British accent' and 'brings WARMTh to Peyton!' I outta shoot them all!!!

13. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

okay... so Mac is going to London?? That means that Stella will get finally his office?? :lol:

But serious now Gary won't be at the beginning of season 4?? He has a new project?? Just don't tell me guys he's got enough after 3 years. I guess with such an ending there won't be such a big break like between season 2 and 3. I can't believe it that Mac is going to leave NYC to go to London with P-E-Y-T-O-N! I mean if he would make holidays somewhere under the sun with Stella after so much wet action then I understand it but this... phi!! The only good thing is that now more people than just the Smacked fans don't like her after yestedays episode...

Gosh I want to see it too... :(

14. Islandgirl

Islandgirl Police Officer

Despite the little Peyton interlude there at the end (Yuck!!) I thought the season finale just oozee Mac/Stella shippiness. She was the woman who knew him well enough, and cared enough about him, to stay at his side when he told her to get out. And the scene where he put his hand over his mouth and pulled her tight against his body?? Be still my beating heart!!

15. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

I need to see pictures of the SMACked scenes!!! Can pls sb post some for me?? The Hug? The scene where he puts his hand over her mouth?? PLS!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.