Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

That's weird! As far as I know, it's "All Access" which I still wish they had put more Mac taking care of Stel in there...yeah she's a tough strong woman, but you could have hugged her Mac! Although I maintain he didn't because he knew he'd never let her go! ;)

Lol, she so does! I mean come on, she owns him, it only figures she owns his office too! ;)

Sound like a fabulous plan to me...plus camera's are always good in my book! :devil:

Okay so according to tv.com no Peyton in 3.15, and it doesn't say yet for 3.16 or 3.17...so we'll see!

Okay so this is supposed to the ep with Stel and the tainted blood....and I just read a synopsis that says she cuts herself on something that was possibly contaminated by some HIV positive! OMG!! I mean I knew contaminated...but with HIV? That's scary!!

2. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

No peyton but angsty SMacked... should I be happy? hm...
    darn, i hope writers are hearing our voices... :p *clears thoat and screams* I want SMacked! God knows how many people agree with me... :p

new fic, sequel of A So Called Halloween Trick and Some Treats... :devil: still the same tricky naughtiness. blame it on my brain... :p

New Year Resolutions

3. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Drat, the stills for ep16 are up in the picture thread and it looks like we're getting Payless :( I gave a liitle shriek when I saw Mac in casual clothes (hmm, yummy) but then I saw that she was in one of those pics. Gah. OTOH, seems like we're still gonna see some sMacked. Looks like they're working together, yay! :D

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mj um yeah I'm totally with you! I want my Smacked and I want it NOW, NOW you hear me PTB! NOW! :lol: Don't you laugh with me, I ain't kidding! :devil:

Ranma, pics up? Yay! **Mo runs to the thread to check them out!** Oh and :p to Payless! :lol:

5. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Yeah Peyton is in that episode, but, as ranma said it seems that Stella and Mac will work together, so if she's injured or something (remember that's the episode with the blood thingy) maybe he's gonna be there for her, although the thing that scares me is that maybe the 3 of them are going to work together so what if Peyton supports Stella? or maybe she's the one who knows about Stella's condition :| 'cause I remember a spoiler that said she'd try to hide an injure or something, maybe she tells Peyton 'cause she's a doctor :| I better shut up and wait :lol:

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hmmm, somehow I don't really see Stel telling Peyton about her injury...I could way more likely see her trying to hide it from her, that fits to me somehow...I could see Stel telling Mac and then Peyton walking up and Stel asking Mac not to say anything...which would make Peyton suspicious but Mac wouldn't tell cuz he's loyal to Stel! I just hope it turns out to be nothing serious...cuz that would be really bad and sad!!

7. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Mo[/b], what if... (speculation rules!)]Peyton found out accidentally, through no fault of Stella's, and Stella asked her to keep it from Mac? Would Peyton keep a secret from Mac or run and tell him?

8. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Hahahah, yeah, she owns the place. Not to mention, she owns the man as well. Hahahahaha! Like they said, a boss' office is like his home. So if she saunters like that in Mac's office -- just imagine Stella in Mac's house! Lol...

athens -- wheee! Then maybe I should do it! I'll just straighten out all my school stuff and I'll be on it asap.

Lol, speaking of Mama Bear and Papa Bear ... it reminds me of that song in Barney: "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family.." hahahaha, I'll use this in the fic. Stay tuned to that. :D

So it's the blood thing. Hmmm.... whether or not Peyton knows, one thing's for sure -- Mac won't sleep until he's 111000% sure that Stella's fine. He'll leave no stone unturned. Especially now that D/L is put on hold for a while -- leaving a lot more room for SMACked (and okay, Peyton, too). Hahahahah!

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hmmm...Ohhhh Mercy, that is an excellent question! Hmmmm, I don't know actually...I gotta say I'm hoping Peyton doesn't find out... :p But if she did find out like you said, I would hope Peyton would tell Mac...because like Cate said, Mac will worry and go protective and make sure everything is absolutely okay with Stel, the woman he loves, before he'd ever rest. :D
    Lol, that's an excellent point Cate! Heehee...and I bet she saunters around quite comfortably in his house...clothes optional I'm sure! :devil: **Mo giggles and ducks the meter barely in time! :lol: **

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*sticks out tongue at Lynn* no they keep YOU out.

*squees at fic* I love it :) Can you link me to the first one btw? Thanks.

*is anxious about spoilers and wants this ep to get here badly*

11. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Yeah, I can't wait for Ep16 either. There's not much spoilers about it (Mac & Payless-wise) so I'm really, really curious. I wonder if this is the ep where Stella finally finds out or at least confirms it (oh, wait, does anyone find out about the "office secret" at all?) coz you know, I'd like to think that Stella already has an inkling because she totally pwns Mac :devil:

Mel, re "pwn" (see link above), that's what Lynn and I meant in the other thread. And Lynn, you so do not pwn me! :p Gary does!

12. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Of course, clothing is optional lol!

He would want her either way though :D

13. athens

athens Coroner

Cate take your time!..

mj nice fic!.. :D
    I've seen the pictures too!The both look good..So is the episode with the contaminated blood..If Stella doesn't want someone to know especially Mac I don't think it would happen..Exept if somebody else is there with her at that time..I can't see Stella talking about it with Peyton but as you said,maybe she'll accidentally find out..I hope Mac will be there for her if is something serious but honestly,if she doesn't want anybody to know,only Hawkws **may** understand something and that because he is a doctor :rolleyes:..

14. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

athens-thanks :D

was that for me? :p

Those are nice possibilities... but id like to see the scene where stel finds out about mac and peyton! I wonder how she's gonna react (i just hope she finds out.. :p) maybe peyton will wonder what's mac fussing about stella... geez, angst on it's way...

btw, is it true that they showed two csi:ny eppies last night? (8 and 10pm/et) I know all access was shown but whats the other one?

oh guys, i found something a bit funny... Guess what ship this is... SPaM ? *rofl* i found it in a forum site (sadly my compy broke down before i got to see the webaddress) and all i can say is wow... :rolleyes:

15. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

SPaM? Stella, Peyton and Mac??? :|

Man that'd be weird :lol: :lol:

I watched "All access", well kinda :lol: :lol: and I agree Mac had to hold her I hope he does it in episode 16.

I agree, if she's not going to tell Mac, Hawkes is a good option, he'd understand perfect :D, but I want Mac to know, maybe we're wrong and he's with her already when she cuts herself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.