Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats no fair. People can come in and get the ep list, but when I first came in, you didn't give it to me, dangit! You just gave me a look and said I'll give you a smuty mind.

Mac learning Greek just to impress Stella would be awesome to watch, but if he says the wrong word, I'm blaming it on you.

Season of Smacked...that sounds so lovely! Lol! :D I definitely have to go buy it! I get paid Tuesday maybe that'll be my "personal purchase" I'll get! Now that'd be fun! Although I'd probably be up all night watching eppys! Heehee! Ummm more eps for Season 3...yeah there are a few, I'll find the titles and post them! ;)

Ummm it would be totally hot and totally sexy of him to learn Greek and speak it to her! Gah if a man learned my native language for me, I'd melt and then jump him in two seconds! :devil:

Lol, Lynny I think you asked for the smutty mind! ;) Lol! :lol: You and me both! ;)

I have one :D

"Consequences" the one when Reed was following her and then he mistook her for his mother and Mac's wife *sighs*, so should I edit the list or something? :confused: so we can just quote it or something :D

That list made my day when I was watching s1, I remember that every Monday I ran to the list to see if I'd watch an Smacked episode or not :D

Oh well I'll do it :p, do you mind if I put the episodes in order :p?

Mina's list
Season One

2. Creatures of the Night
8. Three Generations Are Enough
9. Officer Blue
10. Night, Mother
11. Tri-Borough
12. Recycling
14. Blood, Sweat & Tears
15. Til' Death Do We Part
16. Hush
18. The Dove Comission
19. Crime and Misdemeanor
22. The Closer
23. What You See Is What You See

Season Two

4. Corporate Warriors
7. Manhattan Manhunt
10. Jamalot
14. Stuck On You
17. Necrophilia Americana
19. Super Men
21. All Access
22. Stealing Home
24. Charge of This Post

Season Three

1. People With Money
6. Open & Shut
8. Consequences

Oh Cate and good luck in your Spanish exam ;) I forgot to write it at ff *blushes*

Lol, Reine you're too cute! I love that you wanted to put them in order! It's totally nice of you, just cute! ;) Oh and we can add another one from Seas. 3...

13. Obsession There were some cute Smacked scenes in that one and no Peyton!!

(Oh and speaking of Peyton which ep was the one where Mac jerked her hand off his face before Stel walked up, cuz I'd consider that a Smacked eppy I think! ;) )

Reine -- muchas gracias! I would like to think Flack and Danny are the youngest - twins. Sheldon and Lindsey are older than them....more mature hahahahah, gets in less trouble than the two. Hahahahah!

Season 3 is very angsty even if I only watched 8 episodes so far. Maybe it's because of Peyton that their relationship has tension between them now. Mac isn't as 'accessible' to Stella anymore and because he's in a relationship, he cannot have it to be overly close to Stella as well.

It would be cool if Mac would learn how to speak Greek. At least Stella and him can talk in language Peyton can't understand (as if their eyes don't have a language of their own already).

Lol, yeah Cate Smacked is to the point now where they don't even need to speak...they just look at eachother and know exactly what the other is thinking and wanting! ;) That's real love! :D In fact that's one of the things I love about Smacked, is the awesome non-verbal communication they share...it really does speak to how deep their connection is! :D

True. It makes everybody else look like an outsider. It's that understanding between them that makes it so beautiful.

Mo, your avatar -- where are those clips from?

Question: Since we haven't seen Payless for 2 eps now and it seems like in the next 2 eps, she isn't here--does that mean she's gone??? I really doubt it though, since she hugged Mac in Episode 12. Speaking of, horrible scene. Everything from the writing to the acting was bad, bad, bad. You can't push chemistry when there isn't anything good to work with.

Even if we don't see her on the show it doesn't mean she is not working as the ME..At least this is how I take..OK,about the horrible scene,it wasn't THAT horrible :lol:..I mean,look at the ehm,bright side,we've seen Mac in more..human and personal moments!.. ;)

Cate , you just don't know how much I'd love to see that!..That would be something interesting and funny!..Gotta see,or read that!..heh.. :lol: :D

Mo ,your descripition is just real!..We can see that they have a connection and a bond there..Only,**they** are blind and they don't seem to see it! :rolleyes:..

I believe (and agree) that you cannot push chemistry. Sometimes the writers are just asking too much. Maybe they're too eager to inject some 'human interest' into the show that they overlook the effectiveness of it all. Check out my 'letter' to the writers in my LJ or in the NY thread. hahahahah!

athens -- If I am to write a piece with Mac speaking in Greek so that Peyton wouldn't understand, I would be needing a translator myself. Lol... it would be fun. Hmmm... *the sound of ideas percolating*

SMACked is like the first (or is that the second? lol) Law of Thermodynamics. "Energy cannot be made or destroyed." Or something like that. -- I should be listening to my Physics prof more lol! SMACked is not made -- it's just is!

ok heres another question ((and thank you for the list and the warm welcomes :p ))

whos peyton? is she the brittish chick?

i still have to watch the rest of season one ((did i already mention that??)) and i'm buying season 2 from amazon :D geez louise theres so many eps with them :p

i also think my dad turned into a Stella/Mac fan...

we were watching Hush last night and when Mac was thanking Stella for saving his life my dads just like "oh give him a kiss!" i guess its nice to know the family supports the same ships i do :p

Mo, your avatar -- where are those clips from?
From "The Lying Game" Cate, our latest CSI:NY eppy! And then the ones from my banner are from a bunch of different stuff...but yeah, avie is our latest ep. I likes it! :lol:
does that mean she's gone???
Sadly hon, I don't think she is...I remember hearing something about her in an upcoming ep I think, so it's not for sure but I'm thinking she's not gone yet. But like we've all said, Smacked will perservere! :D
Mo ,your descripition is just real!..We can see that they have a connection and a bond there..Only,**they** are blind and they don't seem to see it!
Lol, yeah Ath blind or in denial, either way everyone else in the whole world can see how strong their chemistry and connection is now we just need them to acknowledge it and then things will get hot! :devil: :lol:

CSIWisconsin48 said:
ok heres another question ((and thank you for the list and the warm welcomes :p ))

whos peyton? is she the brittish chick?

Peyton is the British chick, but the one in season three. The blonde one in season one is Jane Parsons.

we were watching Hush last night and when Mac was thanking Stella for saving his life my dads just like "oh give him a kiss!" i guess its nice to know the family supports the same ships i do :p

:lol: I totally know what you mean! I was kinda hoping Mac would kiss Stella as a way to thank her for saving his ass from being crushed. We all know what happened afterwards though :devil:.

Welcome to the SMACked side Sarah :D! As a gift we present you with cannoli, ties & olive oil, made in Sparta. We hope you stick around :).

Mo -- even the writing? Oh wow, interesting... *curious... lol*

Welcome, Sarah. Yay, our family's growing. :)

Speaking of family, yeah... my mother is a SMACker too. She likes Gary to bits and she said that Mac and Stella look perfect together. Not to mention how well they work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back