Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I soooo cannot wait! There better be major Smacked next week or I'm gonna cry. He needs to hold her and hug her and kiss her all better when she's all sad about Frankie's attack being like this new case of hers.

I liked the Smacked moment tonight...totally sweet :) and we know it's very true :D

jorja_fan86 said:
Greek: Ela, agapi mou. Fila.
English. Come, my love/darling. Talk.

OMG. *gets ready to faint* but wait...

Mel: I'm right there hoping with you! Did you get this from next week's trailer?

*okay, fainting now*

Yep. It was a big thing about "one CSI is pushed to the breaking point" It's continuity from All Access

Whoo...she should speak more Greek to him hehe.

jorja_fan86 said:
Stella said in TC:

*melts* That made my day! How about what she said before that?

I need muses to help me get over this writers block of mine.

Awww, I just finished watching the ep :D

In my darkest moment when all seems lost, you are at my side.

And Mac's response! Even though it was said in jest. *sigh*

Edited to clarify :)

someone, please, tell me what happened between them in that episode! what was with that note? please, catch me up! i really want to know, i'm so excited!

OMG!!! Smacked moment yesterday night *dancing*
Please you lucky guys have to tell us the full story!!! :D

jorja_fan Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!! *kisses jorja_fan* *runs to write that in my MSN nickname* :D

Yeah iheartnickcath I use the image tag, in fact you can see my banner (in this post I hope) or in the previous posts to that ;) :D I think it doesn't appear again when you write a lot or when you edit.

Here are a pair of pics, after the "agapi mou" moment :D

Touch
Mac's face (priceless :D)

Well, Stella was processing a piece of bloodied paper taken from the victim and on it were those words ^^^ Just as Stella reads them to herself, Mac comes in and hears her. Then he says "I appreciate you, too Stella" and grins. She laughs. Heeee!

The best part is that as she's reading the note, Mac comes up and stands at her side. Very subtle... until he told her he appreciates (although we know he meant love) her.

Awwww YAY!!! **Mo dances happily!!** That sounds like such a cute Smacked moment! I can't believe I haven't seen this ep yet, I had to tape it last night and now I have to wait until I'm done with work to see it! (I was SOOOO tempted to skip work just so I could see the ep sooner....lol, now that's obsessed! :lol: ) But yeah for a cute moment, love it!! :D

I'm happy to say that finally figured out what Stella said in TC:
Awwwwwwwww!!!!!! Okay that is SOOOOO sweet and romantic! Wow, you know Mac totally melted inside when she said that to him, he may look tough on the outside, but I guarentee he's a big softy inside, especially when it comes to his Stella! ;) Thanks J.F., that's fabulous!! :D

I loved the part in last night's ep where Stella was reading the prayer aloud and Mac came up behind her and said, "I like you, too, Stella." Very sweet!

Aww everyones making me happy so much smacked i cant wait till next year till its here im missing smackness last nights ep sounds really smacky lol me happy lol awww its all so sweet :lol: :) :p

*Pops in* Hey guys :) Since im nice, I thought I would make Reine happy by posting in here ;) :p She had me watch their kiss and it was very cute!! Yes, I said it. :rolleyes: I also said I have a strong immune system when it comes to joining threads, but I guess I don't since im already posting in here :lol: I havent seen much of CSI: NY, but this ship seams to really stick out :D Maybe next week i'll watch NY, to see if I can watch any Smacked scenes. :) Thats about it! *pops out*

*pops in as well* Hey Mel :D

How about a question to provoke some conversation? What do you think was behind Mac's words when he said "I like you too, Stella", even though it was in a joking tone? Also judging on the way he held himself while he replied?

And, too, what are your favorite M/S moments or episodes? Is there anything they could add to the show to go in for your favor? (Other than the fact that Peyton seems to have disappeared.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back