Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see them have a baby, just because she'd yell and cry a lot and kill his hand while giving birth. "Never touch me again!!" LOL
Lol, yeah Mel that'd be really funny to see! Except I bet she'd be saying it in Greek! :lol: And you know Mac would be fabulous even under the abuse, and of course she'd get over it the second their baby was laid in her arms! (Awww fluff! :D )
Hey, Mac is mine. We've established this. I'm just "sharing" him with Stella for now. But I suppose I could be nice and share him with Melly for her birthday.
Lynn you crack me up hon! :lol: **hugs to you!** But I don't think this is quite fair...isn't Nicky "yours" too? I don't think you can claim Nicky and Mac...you gotta leave one of them hot boys for the rest of us! :D

Lol, Mel on the one hand I'd love to see you and Stell tie Lynn up...but then again Stella's probably pretty capable of grabbing her man all by herself...she ain't nicknamed Rambo Stella for nothing! :lol:

:lol: I missed out on a lot. Hmm, here are my suggestions for their kids names...

Elena Taylor
Thanasi Taylor
Angelo Taylor
Adriana Taylor
Claire Taylor
Eleni Taylor
Christos Taylor

Since Mac loves Stella so much he'll probably baptize & raise the children as Greek Orthodox instead of Catholic or whatever religion he was raised as. However, he'll probably make her agree that he gets to pick the name of their first kid :lol:.

adriana claire taylor...I like that!...eleni-elena is actually the same..is the middle name of melina right?

I will agree with moriel too!...rambo stella can kick the asses of everyone who'll try to get her Mac[I hope she will do it soon!] :lol:

J_ you missed the ...yell and cry...in greek...shoot some words! :D

mac loves stella we know that for sure..>!..I don't believe the religion is so important[well it is,but :rolleyes:]they love each other and the family they'll make in the future will be a nice mix of stella and mac!..we are so sure for whatever we say.. :lol:

It's nice to see Mac panic once in a while. Labor might do that to him hahahah....

I can totally see Stella opt for Bonasera-Taylor.

LOL I'd like to see if he gets through without several broken metacarpal bones (hand bones..if i haven't mixed my carpals and tarsals again lol)

I liked the moment at the end of GMACS last night, Stella checking on him...I wonder if she, um, comforted him later :) And she is so wearing those tank tops to turn him on hehe...maybe tantalize him for later :D

Yeah Athens...Adriana Claire Taylor...is really cute I like that :D

Choas yeah I'd love to see Mac panic about labor...or at least sweat thru it with Stella...it'd be great! Cuz he's so composed usually and to see him get flustered and worried would be great! :D

Mel lol, if Rambo Stella's as tough as we think (and of course she is!) then yeah Mac will most likely have a broken metacarpal or two! ;) And of course Stell wears those tank tops for Mac...it's a little tease for later! :devil:

:lol: I think Mac will panic much more then the birth of his child. As the doctor is telling Stella to push harder Stella would yell at Mac to calm down right before he passes out. I could also see him running in and out of the room to get some water and other items that he believes Stella needs during the labour. When it's finally done Stella would look at Mac and say, "Boy, I'd love to see you give birth!" :lol:

LOL Orgasmic, me too. I had to laugh when an RP mistake said "he was carrying her child" just for the mental images of him with a big belly...it's SO not him. Niether are the maternity clothes lol.

You guys just wanna see Rambo Stella again... but if it involves her getting angsty over this new chick, then I say bring it on!

Mac giving birth? :lol: haha that'll be hilarious and looking at Stella, "This is all your fault!"

I can see them naming their first child, Claire. (if its a girl, lol)

Mac will be the one to panic more then Stella, really.

JF lol, yeah I see Mac acting a bit crazy and rushing to get everything Stell needs or what he thinks she needs...basically generally getting on her last nerve by trying to "help". But it'd be so cute at the same time! :D

Mac giving birth...talk about mental images... :lol: :lol:

Hey Lynn I would not mind Rambo Stella being let loose on new chick...in fact I welcome it! "She who will not be named" is SOOO getting beaten down! Bring on Rambo Stella! :lol:

...Mac giving birth is actually impossible..but you never now with the technology now.. :D
I can see him though trying to calm down Stella,not being able to,and doing breaths with her..poor insane Mac! :lol:

ok,you can bring Rambo Stella but you got to warn us first to step back for a while..I want all the parts of my body!.. :rolleyes:

I agree, when she goes all Rambo. I'll take a video camera. so I don't get close.

"Breathe Stella Breathe" "I am, damnit! Shut up!"

Yeah really with the way technology is, its really hard to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back