Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know any other sites with fictions for csiny[especially mac-stella :p] exept the fanfiction.net??

butterfix said:
chaostheory08 said:
iheartnickcath -- yeah, before Dean Winters (Cassidy) exited the show, they showed that he and Benson had one night. [OT: L&O SVU]

hah! I was actually thinking that before the epsiode aired. What if it had been Stella in there?

and hee! about Benson and Cassidy. It was amusing that he was like, "that was amazing" and she was all "don't get used to it". :lol: oh what i wouldn't give to see that between Mac and Stella.

saw the finale the other day, and just... awwwwwww.

Ok this off-topic...but i am an elliot/olivia shipper...so yay that cassidy is gone, and if you ship Brian/Olivia then sorry that he isnt there anymore :(.

Alright now back on-topic Mac and Stella in the panic room :devil: it would be hours before someone would be able to get them out, so imagine what they can do in all that time. With that happy thought im heading off to read that sub zero fic...

Anyone watch Bad Beat tonight? Stella apparently plays occasionally...Mac seems to know how to play...so I got two words: Strip. Poker. Maybe with one of those naughty card decks LOLOL

And then they can do the naked Twister I mentioned in the CSI NY section once.

Strip. Poker. Maybe with one of those naughty card decks LOLOL And then they can do the naked Twister I mentioned in the CSI NY section once.
LOl Mel! I'd LOVE to see that! :devil: And Nekkid Twister would be fabulous...I'd pay to see that! :lol: :devil:

*Squee* Welcome back Palm! I missed you and your smutty posts.

OT: Stella would totally kick Mac's ass in strip poker. He'd be in his boxers while she's still fully clothed. Then again, I'm sure her clothes won't last long once she sees that he's half naked :devil:.

*dance dance* Well, everyone knows you can't spell sMACked without Smut! [blank stares]

But anyhoo, how do you think Stella likes her eggs in the morning? [drum roll] Aha.... that wasn't funny.

But, gawd, I hate waiting for the Boxset to come out. I'm craving to watch that scene where Mac and Stella are in the graveyard in matching black trenchcoats and you get that whole look where it seems like Stella isn't wearing anything under the trenchcoat. Like a secret "Mac, Take me Now." Message she's trying to tell him.
But poor Mac just looks at the evidence. Never noticing. Oh Mac. No Olive Oil for you...

CSIKatie said:
butterfix said:
chaostheory08 said:
iheartnickcath -- yeah, before Dean Winters (Cassidy) exited the show, they showed that he and Benson had one night. [OT: L&O SVU]

hah! I was actually thinking that before the epsiode aired. What if it had been Stella in there?

and hee! about Benson and Cassidy. It was amusing that he was like, "that was amazing" and she was all "don't get used to it". :lol: oh what i wouldn't give to see that between Mac and Stella.

saw the finale the other day, and just... awwwwwww.

Ok this off-topic...but i am an elliot/olivia shipper...so yay that cassidy is gone, and if you ship Brian/Olivia then sorry that he isnt there anymore :(.

Alright now back on-topic Mac and Stella in the panic room :devil: it would be hours before someone would be able to get them out, so imagine what they can do in all that time. With that happy thought im heading off to read that sub zero fic...

I HATED Cassidy. He was so whiny and childish. That exchange was just amusing is all. The man being the cling one and all. And elliot and liv so totally need to do it already. Both needs to get laid. :lol:

Mac and Stella trapped together? you know what I want to see? them talking about their relationship and how far they've come together. So we can get a clear view of how long they've known each other and just how that trust between them came to pass.
oh heck, they just need to junp each other! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back