Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know what would be really awesome....if Mac and Stella were working on a case in a basement and Flack locks them in there, accidently of course :devil:. Stella would probably pay him to do that though :lol:.

:devil: mind in gutter :devil: Im definitley liking these ideas. I think I would be squeeing sooooo loud if they opened season 3 like that, you would be able to hear me from wherever you live. Then Id start dancing...probably break something in the process, which could be dangerous... but I like to live dangerously so bring it on!

I would pay money to be locked in a basement with Mac *drool*. ;)

Lol, imagine it's Mac and Stella trapped in that panic room instead of Danny. There's a big bed in that room and it looked pretty big when Danny flopped on it.... alone.

iheartnickcath -- yeah, before Dean Winters (Cassidy) exited the show, they showed that he and Benson had one night. [OT: L&O SVU]

Just when I think I'm over Mac/Stella, Sub Zero is updated and I'm back in.

It's sad when some fanfics are actually better than the show. This seems much more interesting than the entire Frankie fiasco, and I love how Mac is handling it all. Reading this fic is like doing crack, man.

Yeah, this is random, I just felt the need to talk to someone about it.

AHHH I missed you guys! I've been caught up in RL lately, but I never stop thinking about you guys, did ya miss me? lol

Okay, now I'm off to go find the list of good SMACked eppys, because I'm buying them all off of Ipod before they start to tax them (damn NJ government) lol

^^ I posted the list on the first page :).

I agree that a M/S fic can sometimes be better then what's on the show. I say that because the fics have more smut and angst and that's always a good thing :devil:.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Just when I think I'm over Mac/Stella, Sub Zero is updated and I'm back in.

It's sad when some fanfics are actually better than the show. This seems much more interesting than the entire Frankie fiasco, and I love how Mac is handling it all. Reading this fic is like doing crack, man.

OMG, Sub Zero is updated? *quickly opens another window and googles it*

Eh, I know what you mean by the fanfic. Right now stellaluna_ of LJ rocks my M/S world. Her fics are angsty and tasty, uhh-hmmm. The smack_ficathon offers some great stuff as well. Ahhh, what would I do without fanfic?

ITA, J ;)

jorja_fan86 said:
^^ I posted the list on the first page :).

I agree that a M/S fic can sometimes be better then what's on the show. I say that because the fics have more smut and angst and that's always a good thing :devil:.

And we have total control over the characters. We can make em do whatever we want hahahahah

iheartnickcath said:
Whats Sub Zero? *looks confused* I should know this, but I don't know this..

It's a great M/S UST fic that puts Stella in danger, but avoids every single cliché out there. You can find it here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2247185/1/

It's a lot like watching an episode! Actually, it's probably better than season 2, and much more interesting than the whole Frankie fiasco. Poor Mac. I wanna give him a hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back