Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palm said:
...*shame* When you said Stella watching Mac sleep, my mind went the opposite direction from her just watching him....
Oh, the smut sMACked mind is sometimes a terrible thing to have...

But it can be rather lovely too :)

*made CSI 3, whoohoo!*

^^ Awww I agree! It would be really adorable if Stella were to cuddle in Mac's arms as she fell asleep. Then as she's drifting to sleep Mac could slowly and carefully stroke her her as a sign of affection and to show that he's not going anywhere. Romantic!Mac is really sweet.

Palm said:
...*shame* When you said Stella watching Mac sleep, my mind went the opposite direction from her just watching him....
Oh, the smut sMACked mind is sometimes a terrible thing to have...

Hahahah... I have thought of that too. Especially with the mention of the big lone bed in the middle of the room hahhah. But they're in the panic room that Danny was in. The camera sees the bed and -- hey, we SHOULD be the only audience. It's not for Flack's or Danny's or Jerry's eyes hahahahahahah...

I'll try to make this fic. Try to make it a short one. My Smacker fic ran 6pages hahahahah.

*snort* Tha'd be so creepy though. They be'd all Rolling around and our of nowhere they hear "We can't see! Move you leg!" and then you insert both of them going: O___O
And then, because I'll probably be the one who says that, will be slapped by everybody.

I just gotta say it, since we haven't heard it in a while

wait for it.......

HARDWOOD!

that definatly needed to be done. What else? There's like this huge list. Olive oil, ties, hardwood floors, melons, cucumbers chocolate strawberries(Don't forget the whipped cream!) What else am I missing? lol

Don't forget Rambo Stella either.....I LOVE it when they fight!

well, that ended my lurking steak, but hey, what can I say, I missed you guys! And I know you missed me my PIC!

:lol: Glad to see you're back. Anyway, I think it's time for another photo:

deepthoughts.jpg

See, even in the middle of work they manage to give each other sexy looks. It looks like Stella is struggling to restrain herself :devil:.

Y'know what I love about them? It's the fact that they're not embarrassed to give each other sexy looks. I mean, you have Aiden talking to them about something important related to the case and there you have Stella giving Mac her infamous "Take me now!!" look and then Mac is right there, trying his best to pay attention while a beautiful woman is basically showing him through their body language that she wants him now. If only they gave in to their urges... :devil:

*giggle* It looks more like Mac's trying to tell Stella mentally "Get her out. NOW!" and Stella's choosing her words right to try and convince Aiden to go somewhere else. Because, seriously, look how far Mac is leaned into Stella. He totally wants her. And I don't blame him. Look at that outfit! Everyday she's torturing him with all her Suit-like outfits. But we all know what she really likes to wear. And if you say "Mac" I will laugh so hard because that's what I was thinking...

Of course she wants to wear Mac! He def wants her, you can tell, and he really is leaning into her. wishing Aiden would go work on something.

I missed you PIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back