Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww cappie! I love that cap, Her smile awww.. see I told yall it brights up a room. but no, nobody listens to me.. Mac will! :devil:

Ooh ficcie, chaos!

What are your guys hopes for Mac and Stella in season 3? Do you want major flirting? Maybe a kiss on the cheek, but this time from Mac? Maybe some more tie removal?

Im hoping for all three above... :D :devil: maybe a little something else...*runs before pg-13 meter can hit me*

Well, I would love to see some major flirting which leads to a kiss on the cheek and a kiss on the [censored by the pg-13 metre] :devil: which leads to Stella removing Mac's tie along with the rest of the clothes. Whew, seeing all that would make the best season opener ever :D.

I second that!

That would be the best opener ever, J -- I'd fall outta my chair, and say, "they didn't just do that, did they?"

Or, they could just skip it all and have the opening shot of Mac waking up in Stella's bed and it would be like:

Mac: So, how did you sleep last night?
Stella: I don't recall getting any sleep at all...

:devil:

Maybe we can see them having dinner together. Just the two of them. A dog show and Sullivan's don't count lol....

And please, I want Mac to open up, lighten up a bit.

jorja_fan86 said:
Or, they could just skip it all and have the opening shot of Mac waking up in Stella's bed and it would be like:

Mac: So, how did you sleep last night?
Stella: I don't recall getting any sleep at all...

:devil:

:devil: That is so perfect. We should make M/S do it. We already have them locked in the basement in the D/L thread. That should work, don't ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back