Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

• Office sex just waiting to happen...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making it Official.

• Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They are destined to be forever.

• 'Cause their love is the real thing.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 'Cause their love can stop the fear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Debbie Dear,

I finally finished uploading them. *Grins*. Here you go.. Hope you enjoy them..

Here's the links for the clips :
5.08 "My Name Is Mac Taylor" Clips
- Mac and Stella's moments
- Adam/Stella
- Guest Appearance (Scott Wolf and Chris Daughtry and other Mac Taylors)
- Mac/SHE-NIT << *PUKES*
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D94886669D38BF9B

For other episodes clips :
http://www.youtube.com/user/AsprineSMacked

I heard that SHE-NIT is going to be in 5.15? Now that was *PUKES*! DISGUSTING!!! I can handle Adam *Having just a crush* on Stella. But not Stella... :D And I know Stella doesn't..

Asprine, thanks for posting :thumbsup:

Stella doesn't have a crush on Adam because she loves Mac :adore:

Had a random thought. I was thinking about how Bruckheimer is the producer of NY and also Pirates and National Treasure. If CSI:NY was a movie, Mac and Stella would be together by now...

LOL Debbie you are so funny. Welcome new members! I hope the she-nit doesn't stay for long, or just does random guest episodes.

I know I really want them together soon but I don't know what time frame the writers have in mind. It would be really amazing though because Mac would never turn Stella away like he did to Peyton. I mean duh-smacked. Remember when Peyton tried to touch Mac's face and I think Stella walked in...then Mac like slapped her hand away. LOL

I don't see Stella liking Adam anytime soon he seems like a younger brother to her.

DetHiggins - I can definately picture that! :)

You're welcome, texmex. Thanks for watching and leaving comments. See you tomorrow too. :)

Yeah.. Stella Bonasera LOVES Mac Taylor and Mac Taylor LOVES Stella Bonasera. Their endless love.. :adore::adore:

Had a random thought. I was thinking about how Bruckheimer is the producer of NY and also Pirates and National Treasure. If CSI:NY was a movie, Mac and Stella would be together by now...

*Waves* Det.Higgins, Hello.. Yeah. They would be together by now. If only they were movies.. Jerry Bruckheimer.. *Sighs*

I mean duh-smacked. Remember when Peyton tried to touch Mac's face and I think Stella walked in...then Mac like slapped her hand away. LOL

*Waves* to CSI_fan01. *SQUEE!* That was the best best best best scene I've ever scene in my life. :lol: I mean it was great. Full of Angst and it was a lovely moment. I considered that a Mac/Stella moment. I was laughing non-stop when I saw that scene. It was hilarious.

I mean duh-smacked. Remember when Peyton tried to touch Mac's face and I think Stella walked in...then Mac like slapped her hand away. LOL

*Waves* to CSI_fan01. *SQUEE!* That was the best best best best scene I've ever scene in my life. :lol: I mean it was great. Full of Angst and it was a lovely moment. I considered that a Mac/Stella moment. I was laughing non-stop when I saw that scene. It was hilarious.

I honestly think that it was a moment of weakness for Peyton to go back to Mac. I honestly think that she should've just gone her own way. I mean hey he called her Claire. I think she should've continued to ignore him OR better yet have LEFT that episode. I really think that I would have had more respect for her. I think it would have shown a bit more of her slimyness earlier. WHAT DID MAC EVER SEE IN HER?

You're welcome, texmex. Thanks for watching and leaving comments. See you tomorrow too. :)

Yeah.. Stella Bonasera LOVES Mac Taylor and Mac Taylor LOVES Stella Bonasera. Their endless love.. :adore::adore:

*Waves* Det.Higgins, Hello.. Yeah. They would be together by now. If only they were movies.. Jerry Bruckheimer.. *Sighs*

If this were a movie they would be jumping each other too...:guffaw:

LMAO! @@ texmex327!!!!!!!! SO true! Waves back to DetHiggins. Yeah you know what even the critic on this site mentioned that Mac's feelings for Peyton aren't strong. I mean calling her Claire shows a lot.

You would think that he would slip and call Stella Claire because of all they've been through together, but nooo they had to make him call the it nit Claire!

Yeah I think that was an inconsistent part with the writers. Sometimes it is like they don't know where they are going with characters. It is ambiguous, but hopefully she doesn't stay long. I know Gary Sinise reportedly told some interviewer that he doesn't see Mac & Stella getting together because they're such good friends... BUT HE'S just hiding possible spoilers probably. Pft. Friends so what they're going to be lovers!

Now there's something I really don't understand at all.. :) There's one question in my mind for a very very long time..

WHAT'S SO INTERESTING and ATTRACTIVE ABOUT SHE-NIT and SHE? :lol:

That was weird! I don't find them interesting or attractive. Distasteless.

*Sighs*..

Waves back to DetHiggins

CSI_fan01, :( I'm the one that waves to you.. It's okay. :D Yeah, it shows that Mac and "HER" relationship wasn't strong. Not only wasn't strong, it was nothing. An empty relationship. There's no chemistry between them..

If this were a movie they would be jumping each other too...:guffaw:

Texmex, Jumping on each other? :adore: That would be wonderful. *Drifts off to my day dreams of Mac and Stella*

CSI_fan01, :( I'm the one that waves to you.. It's okay. :D Yeah, it shows that Mac and "HER" relationship wasn't strong. Not only wasn't strong, it was nothing. An empty relationship. There's no chemistry between them..

<3! It's not that I hated Peyton but I kind of felt sorry for her because when Mac went to sleep, he often talked in it whispering "Stella" ...LOL How do I know this? I just know, Smacked intuition. But on a serious note, Mac was just dating her for the sake of dating someone.

You know what I love about Mac and Stella, they're so professional at work too. And Stella wouldn't be all clingy at work on him because shes Rambo Stella, that is what Mac didn't like about Peyton.

CSI_fan01,
Don't worry. I'm not holding any grudges against "HER" or "SHE-NIT". Like I said, I just don't want any of them to come between Mac and Stella. :D It's just the facts? :) Everytime he calls "Stella", I mean calling Stella's name.. There's this voice.. I find it very.. Urm? Sweet? EXACTLY! Sweet.. and lovely. :adore::adore: PERFECT!

Take Care - Asprine :)

Asprine,
Thank you for the clips! You are really helpful! :)
Everytime he calls "Stella", I mean calling Stella's name.. There's this voice.. I find it very.. Urm? Sweet? EXACTLY! Sweet.. and lovely. :adore::adore: PERFECT!
Yeah, they sounded really sweet when saying the other's name. :adore: Usually, they would call the other's name before they talk on phone but Stella said 'hey, it's me." in last eppy. It was even more intimate. :adore:
axelsonfire,
Thank you for the link! :) It's good to know Melina and Gary were having a lot of fun working together. :)
There are over 20 Mac Taylors but there's only 1 Stella Bonasera. If he doesn't act soon, she could find another "Mac" but he'll never find another "Stella".
Totally agreed with you. It's worth waiting if they meant it.

Hey SMACked family!~ You guys are making me laugh so hard right now.

CSI_fan01,
Don't worry. I'm not holding any grudges against "HER" or "SHE-NIT". Like I said, I just don't want any of them to come between Mac and Stella. :D It's just the facts? :) Everytime he calls "Stella", I mean calling Stella's name.. There's this voice.. I find it very.. Urm? Sweet? EXACTLY! Sweet.. and lovely. :adore::adore: PERFECT!

Take Care - Asprine :)

YES! Mac sounds so sweet when he says Stella's name and when she says Mac...:adore::adore: it sounds the same way! I don't want "HER" or the "SHE-NIT" to come between SMACked either. Heck, I wouldn't want anything to come between SMACked. If I had my way, nothing could ever come between SMACked and Stella and Mac would be married with children. But, alas, I don't own CSI NY. Jerry Bruickheimer does. *sighs*

Axel

Thank you for the clips! You are really helpful! :)
You're welcome, Dear. :D

Yeah, they sounded really sweet when saying the other's name. :adore: Usually, they would call the other's name before they talk on phone but Stella said 'hey, it's me." in last eppy. It was even more intimate. :adore:

Dear Kikii, you made me smile non-stop. :lol: Because of the word "intimate". PERFECT description. It was true! Soooo true! How adorable and lovely was that. Calling each other's name with sweet voices. Oh~ I'm melting.

I don't own CSI NY. Jerry Bruickheimer does. *sighs*

Axel, *Laugh out loud* If only one of us own CSI NY.. we don't have to wait this long. And Mac and Stella would already be together. I bet they would even have kids already. ;) Wow.. Gary and Melina sings for each other. One of them would guess and the other would sing. And Melina said it was fun because she always win. And Gary doesn't know the songs Melina sang. Thanks for posting the links here Axel. :D Melina is a great ACTRESS! Oh~! I'm fainting.

I'm back!!! *Laugh out loud*. I went there for 1 hour and I came back leaving my cousins there. It was hilarious. I caught 2 prawns?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back