Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

• Office sex just waiting to happen...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making it Official.

• Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They are destined to be forever.

• 'Cause their love is the real thing.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 'Cause their love can stop the fear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still maintain that Mac and Stella will eventually find their way to each other in the romantic sense. And once again, I will quote a great song that is very fitting for them: "every long lost road led me to where you are. others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars. pointing me on my way into your loving arms. this much I know is true. god bless the broken road that led me straight to you." :)

Last edited:
GNRFan that song is so beautiful!!!!! However our path will be long and tough as far we understand
4.14 and 4.15 be ready for new torture regarding the NIT:scream: I really hope Stella's job will be in danger and Mac will be pissy and will try to protect Stella ;)

(It's the best scenario we could get :D

Debbie :D

Cruelty to viewers. What are the writers doing to their loyal fans? Such a perfect and convincing set-up and then blasted. Why?

You're one to talk. But you're right. Honestly, they are just trying to get ratings up. They think that if they keep it off long enough they'll get more viewers when they are together. If they aren't careful, they'll do what Miami did with Eric and Calleigh. I used to love that ship. Now, I could care less. In fact, I'd rather nothing happens now between them. But I hope to never feel that way about Mac/Stella. Anyway we have a 'she nit' to take care of *grabs pitchfork and torch and calls together angry mob*

Hey texmex, hey andunesilme, hey Lily, welcome to the thread! Man, we're getting a lot of new SMACK fans around here... hope to see you guys here more often.

ps: See? Trust my insticts. I KNEW the SHE NIT was going to be a BIG BUG!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::screa m::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::s cream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

*joins the scream chorus* Thank god she's not in the nest episode! I just took a peek at the cast list... though I personally don't think that Mac is gonna be romantically involved with the SHE NIT 'cause he knows better than to get involved with the boss. I think Linda may be on to something here... Mac needs whatever allies he can get, especially when he's up against Sinclair. Besides, Mac could have went by Stella's place after the coffee business. TPTB always cut out the best scenes! Speaking of going by their place...

ha they could stop them self:lol: don't walk into the room without knocking on the door Karu..

*Mac and Stella locator goes off the charts* So that's where they went after 100 episodes! I'll just come back later...

Lily Moonlight,
It's been a pleasure to see you here. I'm really happy to see you here seriously. I've only seen you in FF.net. First of all, Welcome to Mac/Stella thread with Mac/Stella Family. Hope you do have fun here and hope to see you here more often. :)

Originally posted by Debbie --->
my Clip Angel posts?

Aw? Clip Angel posts?

Originally Posted by Kikii --->
Dear Asprine,
Thank you so much! :)
:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:You're such a multi-talent sweetheart! You can sing, dance and even kung-fu now. :guffaw::guffaw: :guffaw:I really appreciate you. :) You made me laugh, then I feel better.

Dear Kikii, you're welcome. I'm glad that you feel better already. If not, I have to show Kikii another type of talent. :adore: I appreciate you too, dear. :)

Originally Posted by Kikii
That's what I felt when I saw the scene. :adore: But I'm not sure about anything any more. :( You know what? I've noticed Mac & Stella worked side by side in the past seasons but they were rarely work together in S5 but having conversations on phones almost every eppy. Is that meaning something? :confused:

Yeah.. That's what I meant. They are trying to show us something. Giving us hints. It shows that, Even though they don't work together side by side, they need to hear each other's voices everyday.

Oh ya.. I was processing the clips now and I heard Mac saying "I was here every morning for at least 1 hour" << He's telling Stella that he is at the swimming pool every morning for at least one hour. It sounds like he's asking Stella to join him. :adore: Sorry, I'm trying my best to think Positive Mac/Stella. :lol:

Originally Posted by Debbie --->
Thanks to my sweet Asprine and G for your pics and the brillant Smacked list!

I don't understand something. Didn't they suppose to have a pizza date at the end of that eppy????? (I mean Stella-Adam)

Dear Debbie, you're welcome. Oh.. I think it was just the spoiler and maybe they cut off the scene? I guess it should be like that. Or maybe they planning to insert it in other episode?

Awwwww The pic is gorgeous but i'm dying to know how was the conversation between them. Any chance anyone could translate it until my Clip Angel posts?

Debbie hun, I'll try to.. They were talking about David (the burning man), the criminal who wanted to kill Mac Taylor. Hmm.. Maybe I should try to write the whole conversation here.. Okay, I just got it. I keep repeating that scene. :lol: Now I'm blushing.. :adore: I'm processing the clips now, Debbie. Sorry for the delay.

Mac : Mac Taylor.
Stella : Hey, it's me.
Mac : How's David Oka?
Stella : He's in (______) at surgery. He is in critical condition. I don't know if he's gonna make it. This doesn't justify what he did, he really loved her.
Mac : That makes you think, she makes the most moments she share with the people he care about.
Stella : Absolutely. See you tomorrow.

Someone help me fill in the blanks~!! :lol:

Originally Posted by Gio --->
Asprine, don't forget it was a 90 year old woman with the name Sid Hammerback:lol::guffaw:

Yeah.. Then Adam or Stella said it could be his mother.. :lol::lol: It was hilarious.

*Waves* to GNRFan.. Hey, that song is wonderful.. I love it! So true about what's happen in reality of Mac and Stella now.. *Sighs*

Debbie dear~!! I forgot to tell you this. I love your sharks!!! It's sooo lovely! Must be for the TPTB?

Take Care - Asprine

Last edited:
Thank you Mac Lady for doing that extensive list, I think it calmed our nerves. Yesterday a lot of us had barf fests haha. But this all shows that Mac is using the she-nit as a test dummy LOL for Stella. Well I think the writers did that little scene with Mac and Stella on the phone to show that in the future, they will certainly get together. I mean Mac's just not really acknowledging his feelings for Stella. He is going to recognize sooner or later that Stella is more than just a friend to him.

I think the writers don't want to go there yet, so they're just introducing someone. She might not even stay long, so who knows. I don't want to jinx it ;) lol.

Lily---> be welcome to the Smacked Family (literally our fam was really smacked!) :D

Asprine--> my dear i really appreciate what you did and what you have done for me and for all of us :D I like how she said: "It's me" she doesn't need any other identification :thumbsup: Also i love the pic. Is my impression or the screen split in two is common in CSI Miami????? (It has been a while since i've watched a Miami eppy)
Debbie dear~!! I forgot to tell you this. I love your sharks!!! It's sooo lovely! Must be for the TPTB?
well i must confess i'm pleased with my sharks and they must be sent to TPTB. But my poor fish could get poisoned:evil: you know these people are highly toxic:evil:

Karu--->
*joins the scream chorus* Thank god she's not in the nest episode! I just took a peek at the cast list... though I personally don't think that Mac is gonna be romantically involved with the SHE NIT 'cause he knows better than to get involved with the boss.
something bothers me A LOT! It's the fact because they have a special guest star these horrible people run to write main characters all OOC:rolleyes:

Higgie--> get the pitchwork. I can see we have another Smacked Centinel in the family :D we need more warriors...or more Lions:lol:

Mari-->
Well I think the writers did that little scene with Mac and Stella on the phone to show that in the future, they will certainly get together. I mean Mac's just not really acknowledging his feelings for Stella. He is going to recognize sooner or later that Stella is more than just a friend to him.
well i want he could wake up quicker. He is the Sleepy Beauty so far:lol::lol: Maybe if Stella is in danger...he will leave this Bug out of his life. Pay attention to 4.15. Perhaps we will have a chance yet;)
gio--->
Just saw the eppy:D looved the talk (the talk over the phone, Asprine posted it on a picture) when they talked about the time with their love or something:D the last scene between ''She Nit'' and Mac :scream::scream: I hated it:scream: soo much:scream: im sick and dizzy and i got nausea and when i saw that scene i was one step closer to puke!:scream:
Aw dear!:( Studying everybody's reaction to this episode (From Smacked family members i mean) i know that last scene will be TOTALLY SILLY!:scream:

Sorry for being pesimistic lately (My pet is sick and i was afraid for her but now the vet helped her :thumbsup:

Debbie dear,

I don't know. I don't think I've ever sit down and watch CSI Miami properly? I did watch them before but I skipped lots of episodes. Most probably the whole season. :lol: Debbie, I'm still processing the clips. I think I can get it done soon. Uploading the first clip now.

well i must confess i'm pleased with my sharks and they must be sent to TPTB. But my poor fish could get poisoned:evil: you know these people are highly toxic:evil:

You can actually sue them for killing your fish. :lol: *Kidding*. They are highly full of toxic. Evil and mean! Never did they stop torturing and teasing us. :(

Sorry for being pesimistic lately (My pet is sick and i was afraid for her but now the vet helped her :thumbsup:

It's okay, Debbie. I understand. :) How's your English Grammar test went? I hope Debbie's pet will get well and strong soon. :) *Hugs* Debbie tightly.

Take Care - Asprine

;)
Karu--->
*joins the scream chorus* Thank god she's not in the nest episode! I just took a peek at the cast list... though I personally don't think that Mac is gonna be romantically involved with the SHE NIT 'cause he knows better than to get involved with the boss.
something bothers me A LOT! It's the fact because they have a special guest star these horrible people run to write main characters all OOC:rolleyes:

Kay, no one shoot me for saying this because I absolutely am for Mac/Stella, but he kinda is her boss. But oh well, it's not like she's trying to make a political powerplay. She's already closest to Mac. And I love when they fight. They do say that fights are one of the most intimate parts of a relationship.

And now this SHE NIT thinks she can just come in and change all this! No, it kind of makes Mac look like he's making a political powerplay, and he has said that he HATES politics (and lawyers ;)) I haven't seen the episode yet, but I will soon (I was at a concert and I am watching CSI at the moment... leggo my Greggo :))

Oh and I was going to say that could you so not see Mac and Stella talking in the locker room and can't you just see Mac leaning up against a locker (you know high school relationship leaning)? Sorry, that was random, but I thought of that in French...

Dear! it's OK I am really pleased with the transcription:bolian:

we will have to wait until 4.15 to watch a lot of Adam and She Nit (well she is going to be in 4.1 as well:vulcan: so i bet we will be able to get some Smacked moments:drool:

I still wonder why they changed the pizza date for a "name search" date:thumbsup:

well my composition test was great. One of the stories i wrote about talked about 2 Police officers Mac and Stella :lol: (they are a great inspiration) but the Grammar Test....:vulcan: let's say it was like the last scene from yesterday's eppy:lol:

thousand of hugs to my sweet Asprine
Debbie :bolian:

ps: Higgie--->
And now this SHE NIT thinks she can just come in and change all this! No, it kind of makes Mac look like he's making a political powerplay, and he has said that he HATES politics (and lawyers ;)) :))
ITA with you. He is being written OOC when it was already established he doesn't like politics and burocracy at all. So everything is for having this new character for a while gr

Last edited:
Any chance anyone could translate it
You bet my dear!
Stella tells Mac that the guy who set himself on fire is still in critical condition. Stella says even though she knows the guy killed two people...pause (I think she had compassion for him because he was so greif stricken over the death of his girl friend.) Mac says to Stella: It makes you think, you should make the most of the moments you share with the people you care about. Stella agreeded and said she would see him tomorrow. Then it shows her coming into the lab where Adam was and she mentions why are you still here? He said his friends stood him up he was to go out for pizza with them. She walks over to see what he is doing on the computer and they start looking up names of themselves and their coworkers to see how many more there were. Stella tells Adam to type in her name and it comes up and he looks at her so darling and shy and says "Theres only one" (That boy has a SERIOUS CRUSH!!) Then it switches to Mac after Stella and Adam go on looking for other names. Mac is coming out of the building he hears this BUZZ Buzzing sound and there is a "SHE NIT" in front of him! He says your working late and she nit says somthing about "New to the team,lots of people to impress and intimidate" Mac smiles and shenit says good night. Then Mac says "Ya know I was hoping I could have a Redo on that first impression,buy you a cup of coffee. She nit says that would be great let me check my schedule and Mac says "No need for that I'm free now" Which is what "SHE NIT" said to him earlier. She gets caught off guard from Macs little "Flirty flirty" and then says "Sure let me dump this stuff off and I'll be right back" .As shenit is going up the stairs Shenit turns around and smiles at Mac and he says to himself out loud "She turned back,...nice"

I watched it again a little while ago and the more I think about it the less I am worried! I think Mac wanted to get another chance as I said in my earlier post because he was a bit "Rude" to her in the beginning and she nit reallly was just trying to be a nice nit. She nit had told him earlier that shenit did her homework and Macs reputation preceeded him as far as being stubborn and Stuff. He thought right away she nit was going to take him off the case because he was a Mac Taylor and he was ready to be stubborn and stuff! She nit just advised because he had been involved in high profiled cases in the past to be careful that this seemed like a revenge type of case to her. And also Mac had just had his phone conversation with his Stella love and I think his little heart was still all soft and feeling good and warm and fuzzy from that. I think he is just going to give this new she nit boss a chance, but SheNit will NOT replace Stella the depth of smack relationship is blatant. There was some good Smack especially when Stella called Mac and asked where he was, she was concerned and he said the guy had been there and he was the next target. You will get thru this Debbie just get your bag ready for a couple of spots and the ending and you will be fine. I think it is the first reaction thing because you are not expecting it. The good news is she nit will not be around much. SWAT, SWAT!

Hey Debbie by the way, What shall we be looking for in eppie 15?and 14 did you say? With Adam what is going to go on?

Last edited:
Lori God bless you!!!!!!! :D now you mentioned it...this distance between them this season could be mention later if Stella is in danger??? I mean they didn't expect much time together past weeks so Mac's words were significative
It makes you think, you should make the most of the moments you share with the people you care about

probably will we have a chance?????

BTW Pity it was confirmed they are not living together :( But let's hope they will have another chance to share space in the future :D

ps: Again i don't think it's healthy at this point for poor Adam he is in love with Stella. Because now i think he is beyond the cathegory of "having just a crush on her" we will see in 4.15

Last edited:
Debbie Dear,

I finally finished uploading them. *Grins*. Here you go.. Hope you enjoy them..

Here's the links for the clips :
5.08 "My Name Is Mac Taylor" Clips
- 3 Mac and Stella's moments
- Adam/Stella
- Guest Appearance (Scott Wolf and Chris Daughtry and other Mac Taylors)
- Mac/SHE-NIT << *PUKES*
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D94886669D38BF9B

For other episodes clips :
http://www.youtube.com/user/AsprineSMacked

I heard that SHE-NIT is going to be in 5.15? Now that was *PUKES*! DISGUSTING!!! I can handle Adam *Having just a crush* on Stella. But not Stella... :D And I know Stella doesn't..

Last edited:
Hey SMACked family!~ How are you all doing?

It's time to bring out the Nix! :guffaw::guffaw:In all seriousness though, I hate this woman for two reasons:

1. I'm a SMACked fan. She screws with my ship.
and..
2. She reminds me of another SHE person.

Seriously, Mac needs to stop liking these British ponytail wearers. Oh wait, maybe THAT'S why he likes her. She looks like the SHE-Virus. I just hope he'll get over this woman and realize that Stella is perfect for him.:):):)

The phone scene was absolutely amazing. It's got some insane premonition. At least I hope:):):)

I found this clip on YouTube and I hope it brings your spirits up after a horrible ending scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iseJVPbjJvg

One last note, the name search scene gives a serious warning to Mac:

There are over 20 Mac Taylors but there's only 1 Stella Bonasera. If he doesn't act soon, she could find another "Mac" but he'll never find another "Stella".

I think we should bring in something other than lions. Maybe a grizzly bear.:lol::lol:

Hugs to all,

Axel

P.S. Welcome to all new members to our family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back