Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

• Office sex just waiting to happen...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making it Official.

• Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They are destined to be forever.

• 'Cause their love is the real thing.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 'Cause their love can stop the fear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back~!!! I came here to say.. my HAIR is STANDING BECAUSE OF WHAT Mac said "She turns back.. Nice.." Eeeeeeee. *Vomits Blood*. I need more barf bags!! :lol: IT WAS DISGUSTING! And makes me *PUKES*. With his expression.. THAT was YUCKS!

Don't worry, Dear Debbie. Stella is not dating Adam. She's just having some fun with him sitting there with him in front of the computer playing with names. Looking for people with the same name as them. For example, Don Flack, one 90 year old Sid Hammerback, 10 Danny Messer and more in New York and There's only one Stella Bonasera. As in after work, Stella nothing to do. It was a cute scene. Though I don't know what's coming in future.

Oh.. When I saw SHE-NIT(First time I'm calling HER! I only encourage people to call her that before) Now she really gets on my nerves! What's so attractive about her anyway? Heyaaa.. :wtf: *Sighs* My heart is really shattering into pieces! There's thunders and lightnings here. :lol: I'm not going to off my computer. Debbie hun, Mac did asked the SHE-NIT out.. I was acting distorting my face when I saw that scene. It was soooo disgusting. You should have seen his expression. Eewwww! Ewwww! Ewww! With addition to the words he said! Barf Bags!!!

Happy Birthday Queenie! Hope you have a nice year full of joy and happiness. :)

they need to get new writers!

YEAH! They seriously have to! Asprine and Karu already have a perfect one in mind. *Grins*. That would be Linda.

I'm not suppose to have a double post so I decided just to edit this. Here you go.. Some pictures from almost the end. I wonder why they put their conversation into 2 scenes like that. Must be something special they wanted to show us.. :D Hmm, Lovely... Come on SMacked Family.. We'll get something soon! I have something just came in my mind. I believe that Mac haven't realise his feelings for Stella yet. But he do have it. As for Stella, it's the same. BUT! We waited LONG ENOUGH haven't we??!

1.jpg

3.jpg

I have to gooo book tickets. Take Care - Asprine

Last edited:
O.K (calms down) I have slept on it and am ready to reassess the situation with the power of reason after all we have a WHOLE WEEK till the next one and we already know what that week intails. Lets look at this rationally: Mac has just gotton off the phone from the one he TRULEY LOVES..so the glow in his heart is still simmering and he is always in a mellow mood when he has his Stella on his mind. So he happens to run into the "She Nit" and he decides maybe I have to get to know her a little better after all "She NIT" is the new boss lady and Mac probably wants to put all those nasty rumors about himself to rest . The fact that he commented about her Looking back lets him know that she isnt completly convinced that he is a hard core and of course the ole ego knows "He still got it! So they go for coffee and find out each others personality so they know who they are dealing with at least she wasnt in a "Shiney blue slut rag" like the last one! I've decided shenit is only temporary and will only be an annoying little thing. We can handle this!!!

And the Adam Stella thing.. He is SOOO in love! And isnt it cute!

Welcome TexMex!

Hi everyone!
I don't know what to say. :( :( When Stella said "hey, it's me." on the phone and both of them appeared on the screen, it was so sweet liked she was talking to her lover. :adore: And I thought the TPTB was going to surprise us by putting them together. But suddenly at the ending, they SURPRISEd us by making Mac approach another woman who he just met once in that morning. :scream: What the hell? :scream: OK. Maybe he just wanted to know more about the new boss. But what's so nice when she looked back? :scream: And his smile... :scream: It was totally not the Mac we know. :scream:

Thanks Asprine, Ghawazee & Lori K for the warm welcomes.

Still upset about it. Damn television needs to stop playing with my emotions.:scream:

I'm here for the support.

Last edited:
Texmex, (Texmex, hope you doesn't mind me calling you that), I really hope to see your here more often. Hmm.. Don't be upset okay? I'm sure we'll get something soon. Like Lori told us, SHE-NIT is only temporary. And I have faith in that.

Dear Kikii,
Don't be upset, dear. We will release them to the bears, lions and tigers. I could hear the growls. I just learned Kung Fu Asprine. I'll show it to you. :adore: Heee! Haaaa! Wachaaa! Sorry.. I'm trying my best to be Bruce Lee. :D

Take Care - Asprine *Hugs* to Everyone. :)

Last edited:
Dear Asprine,
Thank you so much! :)
:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:You're such a multi-talent sweetheart! You can sing, dance and even kung-fu now. :guffaw::guffaw: :guffaw:I really appreciate you. :) You made me laugh, then I feel better.
I wonder why they put their conversation into 2 scenes like that. Must be something special they wanted to show us.. :D
That's what I felt when I saw the scene. :adore: But I'm not sure about anything any more. :( You know what? I've noticed Mac & Stella worked side by side in the past seasons but they were rarely work together in S5 but having conversations on phones almost every eppy. Is that meaning something? :confused:

Texmex, (Texmex, hope you doesn't mind me calling you that), I really hope to see your here more often. Hmm.. Don't be upset okay? I'm sure we'll get something soon. Like Lori told us, SHE-NIT is only temporary. And I have faith in that.

Asprine. I don't mind at all. I've been lurking in the CSI Miami posts and just recently started watching CSI NY.

I slapped my forehead last night and went WHAT!:scream:

Du Dic dug da dfop gdwsuwj DAH!!!!!! OMG! I was like 'OMG! They are actually like talking about how you need to spend time with the people you care about." and then he went and asked Jillian out and I :scream:screamed:scream: my head off! My dog (kimi) like jumped! I was furious.:mad::mad::mad: My mom could hear me from downstairs. :p I mean, come on! You practically set us up for a sweet revelation and then BOOM!, you drop the she-nitt:mad::censored::brickwall: bomb.:rolleyes::(

Come on writers! I just performed Nutcracker and my toe hurts reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallyyyyyyy bad.:(

I really think we need to write Ausiello and or Matt and TV Guide and see what they say. I'm not going to volunteer because I'll never get it done.:(

So Mac asked Gillian for coffee? I think either he just wants to show her he's not just 'stubborn' and 'strong willed'. It's always a good idea to make nice with the new boss, right? Make connections. Especially if Adam's job is in danger - if Mac can get the new boss to like/trust him, he has a powerful ally if Sinclair starts pressuring him re the budget again, or if he goes after one of Mac's team or something.
Even if Mac is going to date her, maybe this relationship is just another step on Mac's Road to Stella. This is the first time we have seen Mac loosen up/open up enough to ask a woman out on a date (except for Stella, of course!). Rose from the diner asked him out, and Peyton pursued him. So asking Gillian out is a big step for Mac. I think this 'relationship' will turn out to be nothing. Mac might get a little sad, but he will have gained the nerve to ask a woman he likes out, and hopefully one day he will be able to ask Stella out. I mean, it might be quite a scary thing for Mac to approach Stella to go on a 'date date' - they have been friends for 10 + years and it might feel like a pretty big step to him to ask her out - especially is he is worried it might end their friendship - and asking Gillian out, a woman he hardly knows, is less scary. If she says no, he hasn't lost anything.

But I do believe that one day Mac and Stella will get together, because they have all these wonderful, subtle little moments between them, and their relationship is growing towards being something more. Sometimes subtle moments can mean so much more than 'obvious flirting' scenes that EP create, like with Mac asking Gillian for coffee.

But apart from Mac asking Gillian for coffee, was it a nice ep for Smacked? That 'phone' scene sounds :adore::adore::adore::adore:

I was bored at work today, and I made a list in my head of all the Smacked bits there were in s4. I came up with 14 episodes with shippy moments in them. There were 21 eps in the whole season, so that means two thirds of the episodes had Smacked in them. Two thirds is a lot. We still have two thirds of s5 to go- say there will be 24 eps, 8 is one third of 24, so we have two to go. There's always hope, Smacked family - we got a lot of episodes to go yet.

My List of Smacked Moments in s4:

Can You Hear Me Now -
  • Mac and Stella are happy to see one another
  • They look like a couple standing together on the Statue of Liberty
  • Stella knows something is wrong with Mac, and he can't lie to her, he tells her about 333.
Ep 2 (forget the title!) -
  • Stella is not at all interested in Drew
  • Mac is just the man Stella wanted to see.
Time's Up -
  • They have a nice talk about relationships and romance, Stella looks Mac up and down.
  • P. dumps Mac, Stella finds the letter and goes to Cozy's to be there for Mac. He smiles when he sees her.
Ep 5 (forget the title!)-
  • Playful teasing and flirting about Mac's lack of game and Stella's technique while doing Second Life with Adam
  • Stella checks Mac's butt.
Boo -
  • Stella calms Mac down when he gets upset with the Voodoo lady.
One Wedding and a Funeral -
  • Stella is upset Mac didn't tell her about the bloody shirt, and he regrets it too, IMO.
  • Stella goes to building where he got engaged to Claire to get the box.
The Thing About Heroes -
  • We find out Drew has been using Stella to get to Mac.
  • Stella risks Sinclair's wrath by helping Mac and covering for him while he's in Chicago.
  • Mac looks mad when Drew threatens Stella when Drew has him hostage
  • Stella strokes Mac's arm and asks if he's all right.
Playing with Matches -
  • Stella and Mac talk about the case, Stella suggests he may be wrong, and he doesn't mind.
Right Next Door -
  • Mac tells Stella to go home.
  • Mac brings Stella coffee, she says it's 'perfect'
  • Hug and cheek kiss.
  • Mac tells Stella he was going to tell her to leave and take a break from this case, but he knew it would do no good. He knows her.
Like Water for Murder -
  • Stella is jealous of Quinn.
Admissions -
  • Stella and Mac finish each other's sentences.
Personal Foul-
  • Mac opens up to Stella about his frustrations with the Cabbie Killer case.
Taxi-
  • Stella tells Mac to make things with Reed, and shows how well she knows him.
  • Stella and Mac stand together against Jordan
  • Stella tells Jordan that Mac's private life is none of her business (only she says it nicer than that)
  • Stella and Mac save Reed.
Hostage -
  • Stella is worried sick.
Aw, s4 was a good Smacked season. Let's hope s5 gets better. There's still a lot to go.

thanks for listing the nice moments we had. oh... if we could get something like that again...:adore:

but you forgot the most important thing:
MAC OFFERS HER A ROOM!!!!!!!!! :devil:

it´s great to remember all the smacked moments.

and i agree with your theory of mac and gillian macslady. i also saw the relationship with P. in a more practical way,i think i will do it with this one too, not that i want them going on. like you said, maybe it´s just a developement mac needs to go threw.asking her out is a big step for him.
but mac and stella finally will notice that they are made for each other, i just know that!!!! and i believe in that!!! maybe they need other "love interests" to get to each other. i just hope that we don´t have to wait till season 8. i hope that they will at least deepen their friendship now, cause i can´t live completly without smack!!!

*constrain myself to stay optimistic*

Thanks to my sweet Asprine and G for your pics and the brillant Smacked list!

I don't understand something. Didn't they suppose to have a pizza date at the end of that eppy????? (I mean Stella-Adam)
Regarding Mac and the Bug....Mac being OOC...again!

Pleaseeeeeeeeee Mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie

and i agree with your theory of mac and gillian macslady. i also saw the relationship with P. in a more practical way,i think i will do it with this one too, not that i want them going on. like you said, maybe it´s just a developement mac needs to go threw.asking her out is a big step for him.
but mac and stella finally will notice that they are made for each other, i just know that!!!! and i believe in that!!! maybe they need other "love interests" to get to each other. i just hope that we don´t have to wait till season 8. i hope that they will at least deepen their friendship now, cause i can´t live completly without smack!!!

*constrain myself to stay optimistic*
haha, maybe that's a liiittle bit too optimistic, but I sure could change my way of thinking to that too :lol: at least that little thought (hope for smack moments in the future, maybe? :D) saved my whole day (it's been like the worst day ever, until this ^^)

Smacked survived the SHE VIRUS, so I think that they can get through the SHE NIT-problem too :devil: (and everything else that comes in their way :thumbsup: :D )

Last edited:
Hi Smacked Family:) Just saw the eppy:D looved the talk (the talk over the phone, Asprine posted it on a picture) when they talked about the time with their love or something:D the last scene between ''She Nit'' and Mac :scream::scream: I hated it:scream: soo much:scream: im sick and dizzy and i got nausea and when i saw that scene i was one step closer to puke!:scream:
two things:) welcome to the thread texmex327 hope you'll have fun:) and a little late birthday wish to Queenie:)
originally posted by Karu_mila
originally posted by Giovinazzo<3
Karu, watch out so Mac and Stella won't get to the Honey, you never know what they can do with it :devil:
Eh? *checks her cupboard* Um, it's not here. Come on guys, that was the good Greek honey! *spots trail of honey* I'd better go after them... they're bound to get all sticky.
ha they could stop them self:lol: don't walk into the room without knocking on the door Karu..
one 90 year old Sid Hammerback,
Asprine, don't forget it was a 90 year old woman with the name Sid Hammerback:lol::guffaw:

Hi Smacked Family:) Just saw the eppy:D looved the talk (the talk over the phone, Asprine posted it on a picture

Awwwww The pic is gorgeous but i'm dying to know how was the conversation between them. Any chance anyone could translate it until my Clip Angel posts?

I still think Season 5 SUCKS!

Debbie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back