Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thank you dear!!!!!!! :D I'm glad you came back :D Upsss i wonder if she

will be in trouble. I mean her job could be in jeopardy!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Again i want to know if this thing is related to the Greek Man??????

uh-uh This is going to be INTERESTING!:bolian:

Gio--->
    May i go with you? I wish they can keep the original idea of Stella
    getting fired (and being saved by *cough boyfriend * cough at the end. It would be an amazing way of being grateful towards the Smacked family after all these years:drool:

Debbie :D

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie, I don't know what will happen to Stella. *Sighs*

If she gets beaten seriously or not,
    I just hope Mac will be there for her. Debbie, your english is not sucks. :) Some people speak English, I don't understand at all. Aw? Is that spoiler true? Or they changed it? :(

Yeah.. Yeah.. I know it's going to be interesting.. :)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

i don't think Stella would get fired but im not sure they would be stupid to fire her 'cause they will lose a very good detective! But i think Mac will get rid of the tecnology, 'cause he is a smart guy and he'll get rid of the of tecnology and keep Stella.. i think Stella are gonna keep her job:D
    what about that greek guy, i do not like were this is going another consern to us? i mean haven't we had enough, we had that fireman and now some greek guy? it turned out that fireman wasn't that much of a consern at all she was completely ignoring him :guffaw: (im still having a very funny time about that:lol::D)

you're soo right Debbie, this is gonna be interesting!!:D
    i also hope Mac's gonna be there for her and comfort her and offer her his extra room:D Soo she will be close to him:D

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

***********Debbie, I don't know what will happen to Stella. *Sighs* If she gets beaten seriously or not, I just hope Mac will be there for her. Debbie, your english is not sucks. :) Some people speak English, I don't understand at all. Aw? Is that spoiler true? Or they changed it? :(*********

certainly i dunno;) if they argued about firing someone as they did in that "TVGUIDE fallpreview" so Stella's job is not on the line. But i DID read Stella's job was going to be in danger and he would fight to keep her

maybe in latter episodes she will be saved by Mac as she did with him in Comes Around:drool::drool::drool::drool:

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hmmm, yes! The lab would be stupid to fire DETECTIVE FIRST GRADE STELLA BONASERA! I would fire them to! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Stella.. such a great detective.. Great friend and PERFECT PARTNER to Detective First Grade Mac Taylor. :)

Aw.. Aw.. Saving Stella. :drool: That would be lovely. Then i get to see perfect scenes to keep myself busy. :lol:

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Returns, running around and hugging you all* Hello everyone, I'm back, no longer M.I.A. It was nice of you to send Adam out looking for me. ;) Sorry I haven't been around much in the past few days, I've been terribly busy, with school and work, but now it's the weekend, and I've got lots of free time. :D :D :D

Well I loved Turbulence, but I'm sure you can all guess why that was... :lol: Yes, LOTS of Adam. :adore: You're right Lori, I did have a temporary faint cause of all the cuteness in that ep. :lol: He was so cute in it, his potty scene made me giggle, and when he said he had to go take a shower, well as I'm sure you can all guess, my mind went to the gutter. I wouldn't have minded joining him. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Anyhoo... Lets get back on topic... Well, there wasn't much Smacked in Turbulence which kinda sucked... We haven't had much of them together this season, only when they're working together... I miss all of the cute scenes they used to have, like when she was sitting on his desk, we need lots more of those type of scenes... I need my fix of Smacked cuteness. I mean how hard is it for us to get a hug scene..? Eurgh... TPTB, I'm annoyed with you currently...

I've been having a quick read through all of the spoilers, they sound interesting, I can't wait to see how they are all going to be played out... I really hope they bring Mac and Stella closer together and don't drive them appart, that would be soooo annoying, TPTB are already doing a good job of that, I need a return to the cuteness of season 4, but I'm still going to stay optomistic. :D

Ok, end of ramble, hope you're all well, I've missed you all in the past few days. *More hugs*

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Steph~!!!! I'm glad you're back... :) *Runs up to hug you* I was wondering where is Steph? She should be here with Adam. :adore::adore: When i watch Turbulence, the cute Adam part. I thought of you.. It was cute and hilarious. I could never stop laughing. Poor him..

TPTB is like that.. Never did they stop teasing us. We SMacked Family.. Waited for 5 years. Hello? D/L only took 3 years? 1 year has 12 months or 365 days. That was long!!!! :(

8. Stepherweps

*Hugs Asprine back* I missed you dear, and the rest of my Smacked family. Hehe of course, Adam is right here beside me. :adore: You'll be happy to know that he's had a shower. ;) :lol: Aww, it's sweet that the Adam scene made you think of me, you know I have a slight obsession with him. ;) To put it lightly. :lol:

I agree, TPTB really do enjoying teasing us. Grrr, they are especially mean to us, either that, or they are totally blind to what is totally obvious to us, that Mac and Stella's love for one and other goes much deeper than a friendship. I'm really hoping that all of the drama that is planned for the 2 leads to them coming to realise just how they feel for eachother... That all the drama and fear of loosing the other will be enough to make them come clean... We need some cuteness after the drama, I mean come on, it's really not that difficult.

9. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Heey Steph *hugs* :D

sure you can come with me Debbie:D

yeah it would be soo sweet to see Mac fight for Stella:drool:
    mhmm they would be very stupid 'cause they would lose a very good detective..:D
    aww i miss scenes like that! those are soo cute scene:adore:
    true so true, Mac and Stella's love is so much more than just a friendship..

now im off to bed, not to tired and my headache is coming back, and it's getting late..

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I missed you too. YES~! I totally agree that they are MEAN ESPECIALLY to us SMacked Family. *Blind* :lol::lol: Maybe they are.. Hello.. SMacked make a great pair. I'm glad that TPTB are not having anosmic. :lol::lol: But I'm sure that we will get Cute SMacked scenes soon. There's lot's of interesting episode ahead of us right? :) For ends generally acknowledged to be good. :)

This is a quotation from Tyler's speech from A Heartbeat Away.

"Fear? What is there to fear in love? Love is the very reason we live. To fear love is to lose all sense of living, And if we cannot love, then why have we been put here? Fearing love is like being afraid of breathing. It's not something to be scared of. It's something so natural that no one can resist."

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

About the Greek Guy
    dear, i was afraid of that at first but Elsie at the Spoiler thread told me it will be something related to work. Something Stella doesn't want to mention to Mac :D and maybe it's something related to the Greek Guy and 5.05. IT?S GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Steph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--->i missed you here in special all reports about Adam:lol::lol::lol::lol: ( i read something a bout fishing in a toilet and i didn't go any further:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    It sounds so incredible PERFECT! :drool::drool:I love reading we are going to have sparks between them. They never lied to each other. I wonder if Stella will be able to keep stuff from him without a lie. This behaviour is really new in their relationship

Gio--> i hope you feel better tomorrow dear. many hugs. I can'y stay without my Smacked Twins *hugs

These spoilers are so GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

Debbie :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

12. Stepherweps

Debbie and Gio I missed you both aswell. *Hugs you both* Hehe, glad you missed my little ramblings about Adam, pretty much he had to search for the murder weapon in the plane toilet... :lol: And as I'm sure you can guess, he stank after it... :lol: He said something about needing a shower which put my mind in the gutter. :devil:

Oh my, Asprine, to me, that quote sums up why Mac and Stella aren't together, it's fear on both of their behalfs... I think that if they both did as this quote said, and stopped fearing love, that they'd both be able to find someone who they are totally happy and comfortable with... *One and other* If only they didn't fear their love, then they'd have been together a long time ago... I'm just hoping all that's going to happen will lead to their love coming out. :adore:

13. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Yo! I am here to say I have NOT abandoned ship! I am actually excited for this tension between Mac and Stella...*avoids being hit on* I think this will help make these two open their eyes and be together! Here is to my wishful thinking *sigh* Smack...how you bring me so much pain and joy :shifty:

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

MEG!!!! I was changing the extension of my new pic :D I guess you know it :D I feel now it's going to be a great season if they keep things in balance ;) :D Mac and Stella's storyline will be developed in the second part of the season i guess ;) :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Poor sweetie! I was thinking about you because at some website from Turkey WONDERFUl (yes you read WONDERFUL) pic of Aj were posted. But i'm trying to find the link and i couldn't find it yet (I'll be lucky i trust)

Also there was a beuatiful pic of Melina and Carmine. Awww so cute!!!!!!!!

Again i wonder why they are having a strange behaviour to each other. The only reason is: they are living together and they are adjusting to that fact. And the tension will be increased :D (not spoliers boxes because it's something i have watched in so many clip so far :D

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie, Debbieeeee.. :D I thought you offline. :( Not having you here makes me bored.. :) Of course, not having you all here makes me bored. :lol:

Seriously, their gaze speaks everything.. Stella can read Mac's thought through his eyes and that was vice versa. :lol: They can never lie to each other.. Only the writers are blind!

I know, Steph. :lol: I'm happy for them. Because they know what's the risk if they don't fear of love. Their friendship.. I know it's difficult. Everyday, every second, I'm wondering how they will get together.. :lol: Just hope the writers make it more unique. :devil:

Debbie, if one day the writers revealed that both of them are living together.. I'm so going to faint :adore::adore:. Because I don't know how did Stella accept his offer. They should have insert in some Flashback. :lol::lol:

We're going to hit 1000~!!! :lol: Where is otherS???

Lindaaaaa~!!! Where areeeeeee you? I miss you.. :D

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.