Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gio-->
    The best proof is everytime we have watched Stella kissing Mac was completely natural and even it was something Mac enjoyed.when he finally got used to that, he started the kissing and the hugging (Right Next Door) and even the Extra Room Offer :D
    Another mind reader, Gio, because that scene is exactly what i want to have in Season 5. Last season we recovered the "family" concept (lost after S1) so now we need our family "closer" as Pam Veasey said :D

Steph-->
    for their own good and my sanity they are too cute. I didn't notice her hand was on his heart. But i noticed Gary and Melina's sweet smile. It's obvious they feel comfortable as friends and they have confidence enough to allow each other that closeness :D I'm dying too for any scene like that. I'm gonna melt if writers have mercy with us and give us what we deserve :D

Lori-->
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:I tell you, my dear Lori, i really dislike that scene and normally i avoid it but I remembered your comment on "The tv was on because "she" was a bore in bed" and i couldn't help but laughing out loud!:guffaw::lol: But it couldn't help me from annoyance when i saw her on the bridge looking at Mac suggestively when Donnie asked where had she been:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: "I understand you are a private man" Yeah, right!:wtf: She only needed to pay an advertisement on the NY Times:scream:

MacsLady-->
    have i ever told you i usually agree with all you say? :D You have described in such perfect way their relationship off screen (as friends and colleagues) and on screen portraying our two wonderful characters. This pic is the reflection how caring they are for each other how they really are fond of each other too. It's so natural this pic as the one when Melina , all playful, threatens him with the cake knife. Because it's funny she threatens him in any way considering the loving friendship they have. Both think so, that's why Gary was laughing as much as Melina did :lol:
    In my experience as viwer and fan i can say when you considerer a character is alive it's because the chacarcter itself it's very well portraying by the actor and wonderful written. Yes, writers and producers can make mistakes but if they get that goal they can be at ease because they have got a wonderful product

Debbie :D

2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

just like you MacsLady, when im watching Csi:Ny, i see Gary as Mac and Melina as Stella, i think they're good at playing each characters:)
    so right Debbie, Mac isn't exactly fighting Stella when she kiss him on the cheekie:D now one thing im wondring how Mac would react if Stella kiss him on the lips and not on his cheekie:D:drool:
    i soo agree with ya there Debbie, we need the family closer, we need Mac and Stella closer not only as friends:D;)
    how can se be bored when she got Mac hello MAC in bed?? i'll bet if it was Mac and Stella in bed the begining would be so different they would probably not be bored and the Tv would definitely not be on:devil::D
    i don't think she cared about Mac's feeling's atall..

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh now that I agree with Gio, if Mac was in bed with Stella, there is no way the tv'd be on, it would be long forgotten about, as would everything except for eachother... Gosh that would be so cute, come on TPTB, we need a scene like this... Pretty please?

Hmm... Let's send them cookies and see if it works... :lol: Oh gosh I'd love to have a scene like that, with the whole team at a party, that would be awesome, we don't have enough scenes with them all together, especially not when they are out of work, so that would be awesome. But yeah, the pic about Mac and Stella flirting and dancing that would be so cute, and a kiss under the mistletoe... Well I'd melt... :adore: That would be sooo adorable. I bet Flack would have something to do with that. ;) It could lead to them getting together. Squeee... :D

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Maybe they would spend the whole night doing that! :lol: If Mac and Stella were in bed together instead of *SHE*, i agree that no TV would be on instead of moans all night long! LOL! Kidding.. And like the topic we discuss earlier.. No phonecalls/beepers will be answered. :drool::drool:

Yeah Yeah.. I guess you should send them cookies.. LOL! Anyway, I'm just scared the D/L storyline affect *our* SMacked Relationship. I don't want that to happen. I've been waiting for so long. :lol: At least give us more hugs and kisses on the cheeks(Lips also can)..

OMGITZ.. The mistletoe.. Maybe that would be their Matchmaker :lol:. Maybe Danny set up a trap for them to walk under a mistletoe then they have to kiss and they start kissing non-stop. LOL! I'm insane again. :drool::drool: Steph, I'll melt too. Just one hugging picture from Gary and Melina i already melt what if the kiss from Mac and Stella.. I think I will coma in hospital. :lol:

And.. Yeah.. I agree with you that Mac never feel uncomfortable when Stella kissed his cheeks or caressed his cheeks. Instead.. He smiled.. That means he like it and he loves it! :lol:

5. Stepherweps

Oh yeah I agree Asprine, he loves her kisses. :adore: I think that is one of her ways to help him relax. :adore Her hugs and her kisses are one of his favourite methods of relaxation. :D

Gosh the mistletoe scene would be the best scene ever, if only... That would be the cutest way for them to get together, then we could have another scene with them waking up together on Christmas morning. I can just imagine Mac and Stella being woken up on Christmas morning by their kids, asking if they can go and see what Santa brought them, then Mac and Stella would share a cute kiss and take their kids to open all of their presents... Aww... That would be the cutest. :adore:

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

OMG! "Their kids" << sounds so nice.. I bet their kids would be sooooo cute.. Cuter then Brangelina. LOL! Kidding. :lol: It's not One of his favourite relaxation.. Is his most favourite method of relaxation.. and Mac's second method of relaxation is his Bass Guitar of course. :lol: And I agree with you Steph.. They will be woken up by their kids on Christmas. Steph.. Do you think we are predicting the future already? "LOL" They haven't even got together. :(. But i know they will~~~!!!! :drool::drool:

7. Stepherweps

:lol: I'm getting a little carried away, but anyways, I think they would have adorable kids. :adore: I'm a little bit baby obsessed at the minute, with my new cousins... :lol: I'd love to see Mac and Stella married with kids, that would so cute, they'd make great parents. But we kinda need for them to get together before any of this can happen. :lol: I'm really hoping for something to happen this season, my mind is currently in the gutter when it comes to them... I've been reading to many fanfics... :lol:

I think it's time I was heading to bed. Goodnight my dears. *Hugs*

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Yeah.. I'm obsessed with kids too.. I have kids running around my house everyday.. :lol: I'd really love to see Mac and Stella's kids but of course the writers have to put them together first. :lol: And i seriously have to agree with you that both of them are going to makes such a great couple.. too much respect and this is the first time i've seen two friends controlling their feelings for almost like 10-12 years working together? Must be denying their feelings... Gone through so much together and still didn't realize at all. And i'm just like you. I have been reading Fan Fictions about Mac and Stella everyday. And some.. I repeat it because it's too nice and i want to have more of it! :drool::drool:

Aw, Steph.. Good night! *Hugs Back*! Have a nice sleep with Dreams of Mac and Stella.

9. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Gio, I think he would be shock at first, then he realizes that's what he wants and he would kiss her back. :drool: But I want Mac to be the one to start the kiss first. :adore: We've seen Stella kissed him on the cheek several times. I would like to see what she reacts if he kisses her on the lips the very first time he takes action. :alienblush: :devil:

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Kikii.. I agree with you.. If it's to start SMacked relationship.. I prefer it to be Mac who make the first move. Anyway, I don't really care who made the first move. I just want SMACK! :lol: Even if Mac only kiss Stella on the cheek, i'll be melting already because he never do that! :lol: It was always Stella the one who kiss him on the cheek for only 3 times!

Hee... I got this from TV.com from some guy named *NoIdea* i think. I forgot. I think i should share with you all here. I don't know if someone posted here before. This picture really makes me :drool::drool:. Hope you like it!

[​IMG]

11. lilou

lilou Rookie

I left during three day for my sister's wedding and I have many late on this thread.

But I'm OK with all people. Melina and Gary are so sweet. They are beautifull. I had imagine a story where at the place of Lindsay the new CSI was Mac's little sister. She loves Stella and do anything for her brother understand that she's the woman of his life. Imagine a scene where the team and P connect Mac'sister's computer and see a beautifull photo like we have of G/M.
    P:Why do you so natural with Stella, I'M your girlfriend.
    M: Stella is a part of my life, a very important part of my life. Her and my sister are all I have. If you don't accept that go out....

In your A....I loved see a scene like that. I will like see a scene where M/S are like G/M in this picture too. But I could love HER face....So funny....

Well I want Mac be the first step. Because he's so private and shy. Do this will be so great. I I want a scene like in saison 4 when Stella and Flack go at the gala. She wore a beutifull dress. Imagine.
    Stella wear a dress like that and she and Mac have in the room and see the interogation by the window. Mac is behind Stella and look her beautifull back
    S: I hope you like what you see.
    M (very red...): Nice but it's only a back.
    S: Yes.
    They talk about the investigation and at the end.
    M: Stella you should remove this dress.
    S: You really don't like it.
    M: I don't want all man in this lab have an attack when he see you.
    S: I think it is only a back.
    M: Yes but a really beautifull back.
    He leaves and Stella smile.

There would be so great.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Welcome back lilou! *Hugs*.

Yeah! I agree with you that Melina and Gary is so sweet and lovely of course. Your little scene of imagination is really perfect. But now P has gone which is i'm glad and happy/excited about it~ :lol:

From beginning till the end i don't think Mac ever love Peyton.. He only cared about her and have *** in bed with her which is the worst scene i've ever watched. LOL! Owh, I must honestly say Stella meant the world to Mac and Mac meant the world to Stella which means they cannot survive without each other. But theres something we cannot predict which is what the writers will write. :)

I'd loved to see more scenes like that for G/M and Mac and Stella. Yeah that would be great and perfect!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  13. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

lilou: Glad you're back! Your scenarios are soo cute :D. Gosh! How much I'd wanted Mac to say that in 'you only die once' that would've priceless!!!
    Asprine:Love the pic:D so sweet!I agree with you. It seems as mac has never really loved P...just hmm...a little bit. plus I think he needed to be distracted from his problems....:D But why didn't he pick Stel?? Helloooo???
    kikii:
    Yeah! It was always Stella who kissed him or hugged him..except for in the Ride-In!! I watched that scene like 100 times and he hugged her...yessss....already then something had changed in his mind. and yes I also want Mac to do the first step...he's not the person that shows his feeöings to everyone. So it'd be even more special if he asks her for a date or something...
    gio:
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:you've almost made me spew my coffee on my keyboard!! That was hilarious!! I agree with you!! HELLOOO it was MAC! Stella wouldn't have been that bored and Mac either :D.

14. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Mhm the Tv would not be the one thing that would be on their mind:devil::D
    hmm lets hope they like the cookies:D yeah it would be sweet too see the whole team together outside work, yeah of course Donnie would have something to do about the mistletoe, he's the one putting it up and Danny is the one to get themm under it and then Don stands ready with a camera to take a pic of them when they kiss:D aww that would have been cute and funny:D
    Asprine, i don't think Mac and Stella would want to leave the bed:devil:
    Shell, yeah agree with ya, i also think he would be a little shocked but coming to his senses he would be kissing her back:D as you i want Mac to be the one to start the kiss:D
    Lilou, nice scenarios:D
    can't belive ''she'' got bored, ''she'' had a hot guy in the bed and she wanted to watch Tv? Stella and Mac would be way to busy to watch tv and they wouldn't be bored:devil::D

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I know! I like P, but if I had Mac in my bed (God, I wish:devil:) I would NOT be bored!

I think you guys have talked about how the team would react if they found out Mac and Stella were together. I think Flack would be the first person they told because he is very close to both of them, and I think he is very aware in s4 of the attraction and changing relationship between them. But he was always aware of how close they were. In Til Death Do Us Part, when he couldn't contact Stella to apologize, he went to Mac, because he knew Mac would be the one to get Stella to listen if he (Don) couldn't. Also, I think Flack's reaction to M/S getting together would be to tease them, but he would support them and protect them from Sinclair etc who might go after them for having a relationship. I can totally see Don doing the mistletoe thing. I think they'd tell Danny last because he has a big mouth and would spill it to the whole lab anyway.:lol:
    But no one in the lab would be that shocked. Surprised, yes, but not shocked because they have all seen the attraction grow and develop between Mac and Stella. I think they even have a pool (bet) on when they are going to get together. Danny, Don, and Hawkes would so have a bet like that going.:lol:

I want it to be Mac too. I do like the 'Mac pins Stella against the wall and kisses her senseless' scenario but I also like the idea of Mac giving Stella a very sweet, soft, shy kiss on the lips, caressing her cheek and holding her gently against himself.:adore: Then it would get more passionate later on, but Mac would be gentle/cautious at first.

That would have been awesome!
    Maybe because he needed to prove to himself that he was ready to move on from Claire, that he was ready to have *** with another woman. He loves Stella, but she is also his best friend and he couldn't stand to lose or hurt her, and was worried that if he got in a relationship with her, it might not work out and he'd lose her friendship and their special closeness. So he gets involved with P., who he likes, cares about and is attracted to but who is just a colleague, not his best friend. That way, if the relationship goes wrong, all he loses is a lover, not his best friend. With P., their relationship seemed to start with *** and then move towards closeness/friendship, and I don't think Mac is comfortable with that really. He wants to be friends with a woman first and get to know and trust her before moving the relationship forward. That is why I also ship Mac/Jane. I like relationships where the two people are friends first, I think it's sweet.

That pic is so hot, and so sweet and cute also.:adore: I love how Mac/Stella can both be hot and also cute and sweet.

That's exactly why I want Mac to be the one to make the first move too. P. made the moves in their relationship, she chased Mac (I can totally see why she would chase him, he's hot and sweet and just wonderful, but at the same time, it sounds like she was going after him for ***, and even putting pressure on him, pushing him). Mac also hugged Stella in RND. I do think that from the time of The Ride In, something changed in Mac's mind re the way he thinks about Stella. Maybe he realized that he could have lost her (for the second time in fact, the first was Frankie) and realized that he simply couldn't lose her. Mac and Stella keep coming so close to losing each other, and each time they do almost lose each other it strengthens their feelings for one another.
    It looks like that's going to happen a lot in s5, as Mac and Stella will be in danger a lot.
    I also agree that Mac's not the type to show his feelings to just anyone. Stella is the only one he trusts enough to show his feelings to. He did open up a bit to P. but not in the same way he opens up to Stella.

I don't think he loved P. either. When he was talking to Stella about her in Time's Up, he said 'I didn't think I'd ever enjoy another relationship'. He didn't say 'I didn't think I'd ever fall in love again' or something like that.
    Oh, one thing that really annoyed me was in Raising Shane when Mac called P. 'Claire' and P. said 'I know how much you cared for her'. 'Cared for her'?! Mac loved Claire, you stupid P., he didn't just 'care for' her. In contrast, when Stella talked to Mac about Claire in Sweet 16, she said something about Claire still existing in Mac's heart, Stella knows that Mac loved Claire. She understands him better than P. does! I think P. was intimidated by Claire, whereas as Stella isn't, she can accept that Mac loved his wife, she knows that that won't affect how much he loves her. Just like Mac knows Stella might be reluctant to get involved in a serious relationship because of Frankie, and he will wait for her to be ready. He won't want her to 'get over it', like some men might.

Love your little scenes. I like the idea of Mac having a little sister, and being really protective of her. The interrogation room/dress scene was hot!

I just want to say I really like coming here and talking about Mac/Stella. The posts on this thread are always so positive and upbeat, it's really nice to read them, and the discussions are fun. Sometimes discussion on certain other threads can be kind of negative and depressing, and there can be unpleasantness between posters, but here everyone gets on really well and there is no criticism of other people's views. It's really nice.

BTW, this is my first attempt at using 'multi quoting'!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.