Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

That's why Reed mistaken Stella as his mother. I'm glad the writer made it Stella instead of P. I can't imagine what stupid things P would said. On the contrary, once again Stella helped Mac to deal with his grieve for his late wife (telling him Claire still lives in his heart was really touching) and encouraged him to talk to Reed. :) :) :)

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Of course they don't want anything like that to happen in the office Gio.. But i want them to have it.. :lol: :drool::drool: Eee.. I love the way you say that Mac and Stella on the floor.. I think it would'nt be awkward instead it will be such a perfect and lovely scene. I just can't wait anymore.. :lol: I was so angry when Mac pushes away P's hand but after SnowDay.. I repeat the scene i laughed like crazy.. :)

Yeah..Yeah.. I agree with you.. Mac seems like so uncomfortable in the relationship with P. When Mac runs to her when shes hurt.. Oh.. I don't like that scene. :lol: Anyway, Mac found out that he's ready for a real relationship right? But not with other women... Is with Stella Bonasera! :lol: What are you waiting for, Mac? I guess their problem is just this "Both scared to risk their relationship for love and scared to get rejected by each other" :( Sometimes, it's worth risking.. We just have to see what the TPTB and writers will arrange. :lol: Hopefully they don't be so evil to us. :)

YEAH! I totally agree with you on that kikii.. How i hope there's a matchmaker like Reed in your story to be in season 5.. It would be cute! :lol:

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

they don't want it to happend but we want it to happend:lol::drool:
    i think it might be a little awkward but the awkwardnes would disappear when they notice how close their faces are:D
    maybe he wanted to be sure that he was over Claire so he dated P as a attempt to se if he was really moving on.. but Stella is the only women that fits to Mac soo soo perfectly:drool::D
    Asprine, i think the same as you, they are afraid to lose their friendship because it means soo much to them.. But like you said you got to take a risk sometimes:D

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I'm so glad that you agree with me..:) Do you think he's really ready to move on? OMGITZ! If their face is so close, maybe their lips would even meet. I can't bear to imagine that. I'll faint soon.. *Shakes away all my thoughts* And i agree with you that Stella is the only women that suits Mac. Like i said, no one can measures up to Stella. :lol: aH~~~ :drool::drool:

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh I totally agree with you Asprine, Stella is Mac's one and only. They are made for eachother, I just home they come to realise it sometime really soon... AKA, this season... Hehe... That would make us all happy, I'm still holding out hope that something is going to happen. I love how Stella always knows when there is something wrong with him, like when he got home from London, she knew something was the matter, then he told her about the 333 calls, it's little things like that, that would make them great as a couple. :adore:

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

You're welcome. You always post amazing pics, too, that make me :drool:, think :devil: and :adore: thoughts!

I really liked that she knew where to find him. Lindsay thought she did a great Detective job finding out what Mac does on Wedsnesday nights, but Stella already knows. It shows how well she knows and understands him.
    That scene is very Smacked, I liked it even when I wasn't Smacked and liked them just as friends. The look Mac gives her is just so hot and intense, he looks right at her, and gives that little smile...:drool:
    I love your scenario for what happens after Mac finishes playing, that would be :drool::drool::drool:

aww that would have been a sweet scene, Mac and Stella on the floor:drool:

[/quote]
    That would be very hot indeed!:drool:

That's what I think, too.

I love that scene, it's so sweet.

Yeah..Yeah.. I agree with you.. Mac seems like so uncomfortable in the relationship with P. When Mac runs to her when shes hurt.. Oh.. I don't like that scene. :lol:

[/quote]
    But remember how scared he looked in All Access when he heard Stella's address come over the police scanner/radio.

[​IMG]

and when he's trying to get her to wake up...

[​IMG]

I think he's ready. He did say in Time's Up that it's worth taking the risk with romance - 'Forget about the risks and think about the rewards' or something like that. And Stella is ready too, after Frankie.

Maybe the fireman will be Stella's version of P., a purely sexual relationship with some attraction and caring, to prove to herself she is ready to move on after Frankie.

Pics from CSI Caps.

7. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

yeah i think he's ready to move on with Stella no other woman:D:lol:
    i had a dream about Mac and Stella and they clashed into each other, and they kissed, but when it were getting interesting my alarm clock rang!:lol:
    Stella is the only one for Mac she can stuff other women's might don't know how to do like: Read Mac, she is the only one he'll open up to and talk to, she's the only one that can make him do stuff (like persuade him to go out or to sullivan's), she know how to kick a$$:D and well she's Rambo Stella:D
    yeah the look Mac made when he heard Stella's address, he got scared that he might have lost Stella his bestfriend (and his secret love:D) and when he was in her apartment and were trying to wake her up, when she woke up you could se the look of relief that she was okey.
    yeah maybe that fireman is a way to move on after Frankie (like Mac had P to move on after Claire) maybe she want to be sure that she is ready to move on,,..

8. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

OMG! You guys! You are going to make my computer screen turn into goo! And I have a Mac! so that isn't supposed to happen!:lol:

They need to go the opera together. That way, Mac can see that the whole opera experience is so much better with stella than with P. Or they can go to the ballet. *gasp* They can come to my ballet, discover me, decide that I am so wonderful that they adopt me and I get to go to NY and kick butt like they do!:guffaw: I'm not a rebel like most teens. I'm just plain weird. But you guys already knew that.:lol:

I think Daltrey's new song "What about now?" really applies to them. I would go to the soundtrack thread, but I'm too lazy right now.:p Seriously, they're love would never go away. And she is making him that he was meant to be. And he is always beside her and for all his life he is hers. *sobs* it is just so beautiful once you think about it.*tissue*

9. Stepherweps

Aww Vave you're right, I just went and looked up the lyrics of that song. *I listened to it aswell* You're totally right, it's so appropriate to Mac and Stella. It just screams Mac and Stella to me. It's exactly their relationship... I really hope that this season will be when things start to change for them, and they can come to tell eachother how they feel. I'm really holding out hope that this will happen.

I really hope that what you guys have been saying is right, that the fireman will just be Stella's way of testing the waters, to see if she's ready for a real relationship yet... Then if she feels ready, she can have a real go at a relationship with Mac... :adore:

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Good morning! Good evening/night to some of you. :lol: Well, I prefer that Stella doesn't go in bed with others anymore except for Mac Taylor.. I doesn't know why, those writers love to put wrong people in bed with the CSIs. Don't say in bed.. Even pool table also got. :lol: I've been listening to that song from Daughtry since last time.. And i love that song so much. Anyway, I recommend you to hear Something Special by Colbie Caillat. I don't know it suits Mac and Stella or not. It looks like it is. :lol: Theres one song in the soundtrack thread posted by someone, Lucky - Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. and If It Kills Me - Jason Mraz << This songs really really suits Mac and Stella.

MacsLady, Thank you so much! :D I'm glad that you love them. :) GOSH! That picture of Mac being so worried about Stella says something. Look, he is so worried when Stella was hurt by Frankie.
    What if Stella is hurt and almost died in the Greek consulate. Almost dropped off from the building from somewhere.
    What will he do? Shut down completely? Sometimes, drastic things can help us! :D

You know what? I just noticed that he looks like he's crying in the second picture. :lol: Maybe i've seen wrong. I love examining picture. :lol: I mean i love staring at them as long as i want.

Vave.. I hope for that too.. And maybe he'll realise that it was Stella all along. :lol: I don't think you're plain weird. You're cute! If i'm you i would also think like that. But sometimes i have to control how i feel about the whole discussions. I will get completely blushing and exciting in front of my monitor. I just can't control myself. You mean his crush :).. I kind of don't like the part in hospital where Stella kisses Flack on the cheek if i'm not wrong.. And there goes Fiesta shippers. LOL!

MEH at him! Trying to get Stella in danger to have relationship with Drew. I'm so glad that Stella doesn't take what he says. He even explained how Peyton chased him. That was so horrible and after that he was dumped by a letter from Peyton! :lol: Poor Mac get blamed by me.. :lol:

11. Stepherweps

I imagine that he could well be crying Asprine, that would really show how much he cares for her... That would make a really sweet scene, to see Mac crying when Stella was in danger, I think it's going to take something drastic for them to realise their feelings for eachother... I can see her crying over him, but Mac crying over her, that would be interesting. :adore: We already know how much they care for eachother, but a scene like that would be awesome, they'd be able to reassure eachother that neither was going anywhere... Awww... Then they would kiss... *I would melt* Gosh, I'd love a scene like that. :adore:

Well it's getting late, I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight all. *Hugs*

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I really want to see Mac cry.. He never cry before. LOL! He's a gentleman of course but even gentleman can break down sometimes. Come on Writers.. That's just a simple one. Mac crying for Stella. :lol: Aw Aw Aw! Their kiss.. Would be perfect! I'm fainting soon..

Yeah.. It's getting late for me to go to school :(. :lol: Good night, Steph. Sweet dreams. *Hugs*

13. lilou

lilou Rookie

Yes, I love how Mac react if Stella is kidnappe. I want to see him crying for her.
    Thank you for people who love my littles scenario.

I leaves for ones week tomorrow. I go to Stockholm. I will miss the premier but I come back in once week. Smack will miss me and this thread too.
    So good weeks all with many smack dreams and a big hug in two days!!!!!

Ciao!!

14. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*gasp* Omg, if Mac cries, the whole country cries.:( That would be the sweetest scene ver of course, but I would bawl harder than a baby! Seeing Mac cry would break my heart and my mom and I would be hugging on eachother crying like never before. Or at least I would be crying like before.

I can see it now.:( Stella is lying on the ground after being attacked or something and Mac is leaning over her, only with his black shirt (no suit) and has her blood on his cheek. He is whispering her name calling to her until he starts calling it louder and louder, the desperation so much more evident. She isn't calling back. There is no response. She is just limp in his arms. Mac freezes. The tears build up and he bows his head and cries over her body. Then she opens her eyes, calls his name... "Mac." she whispers. He lifts his head cradles her neck, holds her in his lap. The tears are still flowing but he can't believe she is alive. He whispers her name "Stella?" She smiles and touches his face. "i don't go down that easily." she whispers on his face. He just smiles and puts his forehead to her own, eyes closed, and the rest of the world forgotten.

*reads her own story and starts to cry* I gotta stop writing fanfiction in here! It makes me sad!

15. Stepherweps

Oh have an awesome time in Stockholm Lilou, we'll miss you. *Hugs*

*Pops in, "Hello..." *Hears an echo...* Where is everyone? Leaves some cookies so you all come back.*

Well I'd love to see Mac crying, it would show that he's in touch with his emotional side, especially when it comes to his Stella... But anyways... Let's think of something happier... Like Mac and Stella getting together... What do you guys think would happen? I can imagine them talking about a tough case or something that happened to one of them, maybe in Mac's office, they could then start talking about how they felt when they almost lost the other, then Mac would come out and tell Stella how he felt about her, and she'd come over and look into his eyes, place her hand on his face and tell him she feels the same way, they then'd share a kiss... Gosh that would be so cute. :adore:

Not long to wait now. :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.