Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AH~! *Screams excitedly* Steph.. Your little scene is really making me :drool::drool: How i wished that was true :(. Unfortunately, my country doesn't have CSI novels. LOL! :lol: maybe they did have but i don't seem to find any. :) I also hope that Stella's relationship with that fireman won't go any further except that *flirtations* which is the fact that we can't change at all! OMG OMG OMG! If that kiss you mentioned Steph, turns out into something more(the bed scene) i would be melting from Solid to Liquid. :lol:

First and Last of all, I strongly support on using the voodoo dolls. :devil::devil:

Anyway, thanks for agreeing with me Steph. Love your new banner :). We should see more scenario like that in Season 5. *Crosses Finger*

you're not the only one that can't bear to see another girl in bed with Mac, but like you said^up^ unless it's Stella and Mac in the bed the i would probably go into some kinda coma or faint and hit my head:lol::D
Yes.. Me too.. Will probably faint because the scene would be really hot. Of course it will be after the scene since i've been waiting for sooooooooooooo long. :lol:
Asprine if a scene like that comes on the Tv the producers should give a little warning, 'cause the scene is gonna be way to hooot:drool::devil: ahh now i want a scene like that right NOW :( :lol::D¨
ITA with you dear! Adam, Sid, Sheldon and Reed are specials so we need more screentime time for them. Sorry but this idea of the fireman is so adorable as having P. back with a child:klingon:
I soo want more screentime Adam('cause he's cute and funny when he gets embarrassed:D) Sid (of course he is just cool and funny:D) Sheldon(He is also cool:D) and of cours Reed (mainly 'cause he is Mac's stepson, mean 'cause Claire was his mother and we might learn something more about Claire:) )
*tackles gio* I've really gotta stop doing that... but I'm so happy you're on board! So, do you have any smutty scenarios you want to bring to life? I think Mac and Stella will like anything you come up with...
ohh i do have some scenarios Karu:D i got one where Mac and Stella is closed inside the A/V room:devil: and i can come up with some more to:D
Home base is the same as "Home run" you have to go to four stops before you get there
i've always knew that Mac is good in Baseball:lol::D

Aaah Asprine, I agree with you, if we a proper kiss or a bedroom scene, I think that I'd also melt, well actually I think I might just faint first, then melt after... :lol: I'm still holding out hope that this will be our season. Thanks for the nice comment on my banner. I thought it was so cute, I couldn't resist it. :D Oh, I'd love another scene like the one in Gio's sig, I think another scene like that could lead on to something more... It was so sweet and it really mirrored their relationship. :adore: *Glares at my calendar* Hurry up September 24th. (Well it'll be the 25th for me). :(

I already like that much as I liked 'her'. Gosh it'll be damn hard for us smackers to see him flirting with Stella ! I hope it'll be the same for Mac. A jealous Mac is so unbelievable HAWT^^. Oh and when Stella doesn't react AT ALL that guy will be like *WTH* haha:lol:I'd love to see a scene where he flirts with her...but she doesn't flirt back...or even better she flirts with Mac instead:lol:
I agree with you two...Asprine and Steph...we need to see a scene as you described it in season 5...we'll be rewarded for the long time we've been waiting for them to get together^^.
I agree with you gio and Debbie. We need more Sheldomn, Sid and Reed. We had real funny scenes with 'em and Mac and Stella:lol: plus I love them as characters and they're 1000 times better than P. and that fireman...

Asprine if a scene like that comes on the Tv the producers should give a little warning, 'cause the scene is gonna be way to hooot:drool::devil: ahh now i want a scene like that right NOW :( :lol::D¨

LOL Yeah.. They have to give warning. Rating R! :devil:. But i don't mind. I just wanted that scene because i can't wait anymore!! i need something more than a hug and kiss on the cheek by the end of season 5.

Thank you AnJ and Steph for agreeing with me. Anyway, you're welcome too. I know season 5 will be our season :drool::drool:.

The fireman.. the fireman.. *Sighs* We can't do anything about it. I scared Stella respond to his Flirtations. OH NO!! I can't bear to imagine that. *Bangs my head on my monitor* I also like to see Stella flirts with Mac. I don't seem to see that their flirting is obvious. Maybe there is but it's not obvious.

at the Fire Fighter vs. Police soft ball game.
i just thought of something, when they play the soft ball game. i wonder are they gonna wear pants like the one the baseball players do??(those pants that sitts tight to you) and if Mac would be in the game(something he's not) and if they were wear those pants i think Mac might distract Stella in the game and Stella might distract Mac:lol: so Stella wouldn't care about the fireman 'cause she would be way to buys watching Mac in those tight pants:devil::D
I'd love to see a scene where he flirts with her...but she doesn't flirt back...or even better she flirts with Mac instead:lol:
AnJ i would also looved to se a scene like that, the fireman flirting with Stella but Stella is flirting with Mac instead, aww i would have looved that scene:D (only down tour is that Mac isn't gonna be playing in the softaball game..)
if we a proper kiss or a bedroom scene
wait did i miss something?? a bedroom scene how could i miss that:confused: hehe:D i would soo have fainted if we had got a bedroom scene between Mac and Stella:drool:
I agree with you gio and Debbie. We need more Sheldomn, Sid and Reed. We had real funny scenes with 'em and Mac and Stella:lol:
a funny scene between Mac and Stella that we need:D or a romantic scene between Mac and Stella;):D
LOL Yeah.. They have to give warning. Rating R! :devil:. But i don't mind. I just wanted that scene because i can't wait anymore!! i need something more than a hug and kiss on the cheek by the end of season 5.
well i wouldn't mind either:drool: 'cause if we got a scene like that i would be glued to the TV screen:lol::D and like you said ^up^ Asprine i also need more than just a hug and kiss on the cheek.. i want mooore!:D

Calm down gals! :D Remember previous spoilers:
Stella will be at the game (or at a rehearsal of the game) when she receives Mac's phone call. Of course she will leave EVERYTHING to run towards him. Besides nobody mentioned she will be back at the end. Also i think it's really promising the fact this guy wasn't mentioned in those spoilers on 5.08. So we can feel relieve Adam will be there. Otherwise i think it's quite annoying the fact he is mentioned as a possible recurring role:scream: If something happens i really hope it won't be showed to us. I mean, if Stella has to sleep with somedy i hope they won't slap our faces with those horrid images we got back in Season 2 and in Season 3 with Frankie and "she"

Debbie :D

ps: Karu and Lori, select with your mouse and copy these tags and write between them (i left space btween them to help you). You only must delete the slash on the first tag ( i had to use it because you wouldn't be able to see the code)

[/SPOILER="Season 5"] [/SPOILER]

This is a test to see if I get the spoiler thing right

You got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You finally got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Mmmm i don't know what you mean but if you are telling me you are using the tags as you use The quote tags, i guess you are right. It doesn't matter as long as you can use the spoiler box :D

BTW another pic of the actor who will portray our infamous Nemesis:guffaw:

j0.jpg

Melina and Ethan never worked together. Only shared the same soap opera but in different seasons. Melina was here from 1991-to 1995 and this guy was from 1996 to1998

Still i don't find anything atractive on him:wtf: Mac is more handsome:p

Debbie :D

Last edited:
Still i don't find anything atrative on him:wtf: Mac is more handsome:p
well i thought he looked hot the first time i saw him but i think Mac is WAY WAY WAY hotter:D and i think Stella also think Mac is soooooooo hot to;):D i've seen the way she looks at him when he isn't looking at her:D (okey im a little hyper, i've been drinking coca cola and im not suppose to drink it after 6pm 'cause i get way to hyper:lol: like i am now:D )

i found this quote on a site i just think it fits to Mac and Stella:)
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

Last edited:
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.
Aww, that's such a cute little quote, and I agree with you Gio, it is really fitting to Mac and Stella, it describes their relationship perfectly... *Well I think it does anyway.* :p

Yay Lori, I'm glad that you're now able to use the spoiler boxes, Debbie is great with helping when it comes to computer issues. Aren't we lucky to have her? *Hugs my Smacked family.*

Oh my word, *gets really excited* thanks so much for the pics Lilou, I especially love the first one, the look their are sharing. :luvlove: With a look like that shared, Flack is bound to see what we see... These two NEED to get together... I agree with what you said my dear, she looks gorgeous, how could he resist, and likewise, he looks gorgeous how could she resist... Well they do say love is blind, certainly in the case of Mac and Stella...

Gio!!!! :D ----> Smacked makes me feel Hyper. I can't resist when i think about any good scene behind the dark glass LOL! :D Or even better: in the shower!!!!!!! :D

Lilou--------------> OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm hyperventilating again OMG! OMG! Am i crazy or the stares betweem them both are special???? They lot at each other as nobody else exist on Earth OMG!

what episode is it Lilou (BTW Thanks for posting them!)

Debbie :D OH MY GOD!

Last edited:
lilou that first pic omg look at that look Mac gives to Stella:drool: and poor Donnie he's the third wheel :lol::D
Stella is so beautifull...Mac'll not resist even for a long time
i agree with you on that one:D im just wondring on how long Mac's gonna resist to tell her how much he loves her;):D
Aww, that's such a cute little quote, and I agree with you Gio, it is really fitting to Mac and Stella, it describes their relationship perfectly... *Well I think it does anyway.* :p
yeah i also think it fits their relationship perfectly 'cause the fate: when Mac lost his wife Stella was his rock, Choice: Because Stella have a great personality and so have Mac, falling in love: Because they are made for each other :D
Oh my word, *gets really excited* thanks so much for the pics Lilou, I especially love the first one, the look their are sharing. :luvlove: With a look like that shared, Flack is bound to see what we see... These two NEED to get together... I agree with what you said my dear, she looks gorgeous, how could he resist, and likewise, he looks gorgeous how could she resist... Well they do say love is blind, certainly in the case of Mac and Stella...
Flack is looking down pretending to not se that look between Mac and Stella:lol: but he know they are made for each other:D and i agree with you Steph, she looks gorgeous and he looks gorgeous how can they resist each other it's just in the mater of time to when they will hook up together:D And yeah LOVE is Blind when it comes to Mac and Stella..:D
Gio!!!! :D ----> Smacked makes me feel Hyper. I can't resist when i think about any good scene behind the dark glass LOL! :D Or even better: in the shower!!!!!!! :D
:eek: :drool::drool: okey now Debbie, you've just put a imagen in my head with Mac and Stella in the shower!:drool: and behind the dark glass:drool::drool: now im gettin hyper again:lol:

lilou that first pic omg look at that look Mac gives to Stella:drool: and poor Donnie he's the third wheel :lol::D
:lol: I agree, and like you said, he's looking down trying not to notice. :lol: Poor poor Don, he's probably looking for any possible excuse to leave them on their own. :devil: He knows how they feel for eachother, he probably feels like locking them in a cupboard and not letting them out until they tell eachother how they really feel... Gosh I'd love to see him do that. :devil:
:eek: :drool::drool: okey now Debbie, you've just put a imagen in my head with Mac and Stella in the shower!:drool: and behind the dark glass:drool::drool: now im gettin hyper again:lol:
Oh me too... *Day dreams* We need a scene like that... Do you think TPTB would give us a shower scene if we asked them really nicely..? No? Aww... :( Didn't think so... :lol: But it was worth a shot. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back