• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Eve to our Smacked family!!!!!! (btw it's an International family i must add :D ) you will find some of the nicest people in the world (they are truly adorable) :D

Karu&Steph--> thank you for your wishes. I think i have passed my 5 examinations!! :D well certainly i don't have the result of some of them but i think they are fine anyway :D

btw It's just me or Stell is incredible casual in those jeans and white t-shirt????? I mean, she is working...so i imagine she is being so casual because---she feels at home (with him Obviously!! :D )

Also i have noticed something funny: Mac has an injury on/in his head but those scenes are BEFORE he meets Stella (we suppose after Joe smacked him). Later, he has NOTHING. Not injury, not bandage. Nothing!

Is going to be another "Whoops!!" ?????? :D

Lori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here you have! :D http://www.nics-addictions.com/gallery/index.php

I found this link early in the morning and i posted inmediately the pics here :D
Let me tell you i thought these pics belonged to 5.06. When i sqw them talking by phone i thought i was ready to strangle someone because i thought they were talking with their new U.O (Unsignificant Other). later i found out these pics belong to Veritas

Debbie :D

Last edited:
That's awesome Debbie, I'm glad they went well for you. :D *Huggles* We missed you over the past few days.

Yeah from those pictures, I noticed the same thing, first of all Mac is having an injury treated and then when he is with Stella we see nothing of that injury... Maybe nurse Stella came and healed it right up... :devil: But I think you're right, it's probably going to be another "whoops" moment.

I also agree with what you said about Stella, she feels comfortable around Mac and can therefore wear something casual, hehe, she's not wearing anything too difficult to remove, I'm guessing that, that's for his benifit also. :devil: My mind is now officially in gutterville. :p

Oh Steph!! Can I join you in gutterville?

Ah the return of Nurse Stella...*thinks kinky thoughts* And exactly how would she treat his injuries? :devil: Oh good gravy...my thoughts are so....*ahem*

*wanders to the gutter*

Hehe, of course you can join me Meg, feel free...

Well I think nurse Stella would certainly be able to take his mind off of his injuries... Hehe, Mac would likely make a big deal out of them, even if they are minor, just so nurse Stella can nurse him back to full health, I'm sure she'd give him all the TLC he needs, and I'm sure he'd be able to find some way to repay her. :devil: :devil: :devil:

*Needs a cold shower, because of my thoughts*

LOL! Gutterville...here we go :D

I wonder if all these pics belong to the same episode. Maybe is another one...:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I adore how they look together. And according to the old spoilers pics posted a century ago, they worked together the whole episode :D

BTW if he feels a little dizzy after being bumped by Joe so it's natural Nurse Stella MUST come up:guffaw:
I bet they are living together and she will take care of him!!!!!!. (10 bucks on this!):drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

though, they can just lock the door and close the blinds... It might look a little suspicious, but I'm sure they could come up with a great excuse.

How about "Walrus documentary" like at Messiers thirtieh birthday party!!!!!

Lori!!!!!! :D I have posted the link you asked me in the previous page :D

Thanks Deb. Good job on the exams! Am I correct in thinking you are studying in the medical feild or am I wrong about that? I hope your are, we could use a medic with all of this "Steamy conversation" going on!

yeap, you are and yes i am :D I'm going to be a Nurse :D I need good qualifications if i pretend to get a good job in December. Also if i pretend to go to Children's Hospital (because of my practice) next Thursday (only the best qualifications can go there)

LOL-! yeap, this latest conversation has been quite steamy. I cannot blame them. I need a lot of strengh to focus on virus and "facultative intracellular bacteria" :D
The idea of Nurse Stella ready for Mac is quite exciting :D

ps: go to the spoiler thread "Just the facts" The cast list has been realesed

ps2: BTW i have other 2 examns on Wednesday and Friday so wish me luck again :D

I'm going to be a Nurse
Debbie you will be a GREAT nurse! I wish you well.

Was watching "Charge of this post" yesterday and my son came walking in and sat down about halfway through and starting watching. In the end when Stella said "Thats what we do we take care of each other" the scene at the hospital when Mac told her he was glad she stayed. My son says to me,are they sleeping together? I said I CANT BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT! He has never seen the show before and second season it was quite apparent to him there was somthing there! "Its time to get the bullet out of the gun PTB!"

hey Ely! welcome back, dear
Thanks Debbie I missed smacked

In the end when Stella said "Thats what we do we take care of each other" the scene at the hospital when Mac told her he was glad she stayed. My son says to me,are they sleeping together? I said I CANT BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT! He has never seen the show before and second season it was quite apparent to him there was somthing there!
:lol: My Dad said the same thing more like When are they going to jump each other.

ps2: BTW i have other 2 examns on Wednesday and Friday so wish me luck again
Good luck :D

"Steamy conversation"
Fic idea right there.

Hey Eve, welcome to the thread:D
originally posted by Karu_mila
They must have ninja stealth if they haven't been caught! Then again, they are New York's greatest CSIs-- no offense to the others, and they know their way around the lab like the back of their hand. I think they'll be relieved when they go public because they wouldn't have to slink around and evade the others just to get some!
:lol:Karu that made me laugh:lol: And yeah they do know their way around the lab and that contain secret rooms that not many people know about:D
originally posted by Adorable_Crazy
Well like you said, they are New York's finest, they can get their way out of any sticky situation... ;) I think Mac's office would be the easiest though, they can just lock the door and close the blinds... It might look a little suspicious, but I'm sure they could come up with a great excuse. ;) Yeah, not needing to hid their relationship from everyone would be a great reason for them to go piblic...
Well yeah they can get their way out of any sticky situantions;) and sticky situations like someone walking in on them somewere in the lab:devil::D And closing the blinds on Mac's office, Lol i can picture Mac and Stella in Mac's office, and Danny and Flack walks by Mac's office and they just see that Mac close the blinds :devil::devil: that's the picture i gor of the scene:D
originally posted by Adorable_Crazy
I also agree with what you said about Stella, she feels comfortable around Mac and can therefore wear something casual, hehe, she's not wearing anything too difficult to remove, I'm guessing that, that's for his benifit also. :devil: My mind is now officially in gutterville. :p
Of course it's for Mac's benifit also:devil: and Steph and eveninstarz14, i think im gonna joing you guys in the gutterville:D
I adore how they look together.
aww they are just soo cute adn adorable together:adore:
ps2: BTW i have other 2 examns on Wednesday and Friday so wish me luck again :D
Good luck Debbie:D

Thnak you to all my dear people!!!!!!!! :D And very good news! I was confirmed to Children's Hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D My professor told me, "Choose where you want to go" YAY!!!!!

BTW Have you read spoilers?????? (Tv guide article)

Once Mac is safe, the first thing he does is calling Stella. HIS Stella:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Meanwhile she is looking for him by helicopter. I have the feeling we will have an INCREDIBle "REUNION" scene:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

many hugs to everyone (need to study)

Thnak you to all my dear people!!!!!!!! :D And very good news! I was confirmed to Children's Hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D My professor told me, "Choose where you want to go" YAY!!!!!
Oh my word Debbie, that's awesome news!! Really well done!! *Runs up and hugs you real tight* I'm so excited for you!! :D

*Screams* Aww, that has just made my day, I'm so happy that the first thing he does is ring Stella... This again reinforces just how much they care for eachother. Oh, I really need to see this scene, I'm hoping that Stella gives him one of her kisses... That would make me (and I'm sure everyone else in here) so happy. :D I'm hoping for a scene with just them... Gosh, I need them to hurry up and get together... *Is happy now*

I'm going to be a Nurse

Cool! You can definitely help with producing the Nurse Stella scenarios... we need your expertise. I'm sure you're gonna be a great nurse... best of luck on that! Oh and before I forget, good luck on your exams. *hugs*

Oh and another thing-- I really have got to start reading all the posts before I write my own... congrats on getting confirmed to Children's Hospital, Debbie! *applauds* I'm more than sure that you're gonna do great!

My son says to me,are they sleeping together? I said I CANT BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT! He has never seen the show before and second season it was quite apparent to him there was somthing there!

Hmm, your son may be onto something Lori... then again, it's hard not to assume that something is going on between those two. My cousin thinks they're husband and wife... she just turned eleven and she only saw the show a couple of times! *sighs* It'd be so much easier for us if they went public. *continues counting down the minutes*

BTW Have you read spoilers?????? (Tv guide article)

*gasps* That's incredible news! *does happy dance* Now I'm really looking forward to the season premiere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back