• Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Gals!!!!! :D

Anj--> I'm going to miss my sidekick. Come back soon dear and have fun :D

Are you ready for SPOILERS PICS??????????????????;)

Courtesy from Nic's additions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you i like them but i don't understand them. At the beginning i thought Stell was talking to Mac by phone then i realised she wasn't. Who was she talking to?:shifty: And Mac???? he is doing the same!!!!!!!:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:
ps: I realised it's from Veritas!!!!!!!! Now i understand Mac's bandage!!!!!

normal_97207_0573.jpg
normal_97207_0103b.jpg

normal_97207_0223b.jpg

normal_97207_0476b.jpg

normal_97207_0420b.jpg

normal_97207_0254b.jpg

normal_97207_0191b.jpg

normal_97207_0108b.jpg

normal_97207_0104b.jpg

I love Stella's new wardrobe :D
normal_97207_0093b.jpg

What do you think about this??????????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Debbie :D

Last edited:
Hehe, like I said, gutterville thoughts, look like I can count on you for them aswell Karu. :devil: Oh yeah, we just need to dress up as repair people and go and fix all they break... I can imagine it now... "How did this get broken sir?" *Blushes* "Well... Erm... Stella and I..." "Oh I get it... No need to explain further..." *Stella come in* "Explain what further?" "I was just telling the nice people how the damage was caused..." *Blushes some more* "Oh..." *Blushes and walks away* :lol:
That was so random... :lol:
Who knew it would be so easy? By the way, it's not as random as you think... I can easily imagine Stella blushing. After all, their relationship is supposed to be under wraps for now. Mac won't be as flustered. He'd have a calm and cool expression, but his cheeks growing pink would so give him away!
:guffaw: That's a good one Steph:guffaw: i can soo picture Stella blushing but some how i think Mac is gonna have a calm and cool expressoin^metion up^ :D
Yeah, I think Mac would be calm and collected as ever, but I'm not sure, he'd be able to stop himself from blushing when talking about that... :lol: We so need a scene like that in the show...
Maybe he get's a little pink in the cheeks, when he thinks back to the last night when they christen Mac's appartment:D
I mean, how can 2 people have so much chemistry and be totally blind to it? We think that if they got together and shared an appartment they wouldn't be able to keep their hands of of one another... Of course, that is something, we'd love to see... Oh and I think they'd be likely to *ahem* christen Mac's office aswell, just like their appartment... :devil:
I've heard that love's blind but how blind can a person be?? I mean the love is right there infront off them and they don't see it?:D And Steph i think they've already christen Mac's office and the whole lab:devil::D

Looved the pics Debbie, and the pic third and six, Stella got a view:D

Hey Gio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D --> I bet she is pleased to have him back in one piece! :D Quite a view as you have said :D ;)
I guess in the first pic Stella doesn't know he is alive. She looks "worried sick" :D and that one where the paramedic is working on him is when he was found. Pity they didn't show Mac and Stella's reunion!!!!!!!!

Writers owe that scene since "Charge of this post"

Shell-kiki!! LOL! you are right!!!! it seems they are having a great time together in #11
Hopefully we will have MORE than thse scenes to be happy :D

Debbie :D (I'm so happy to be back!!!!)

OMG. It just looks they are talking to each other on the phone. Like Mac was looking at evidence and called Stella and she just walked up behind him and just talked to him. I love how in the first pic with de phones they are in the exact same positions. I love that. I can't wait til September!!!

Seriously. Is it September yet?:thumbsup::rolleyes::lol:

vave--> even their clothes match!!!! She in white, he in black...PERFECT! :D

This is great because the lack of spoilers was killing me!

YAY!

Now i really need
to know more about their respectives new relationships. Nobody was mentioned si far so we can hope their new love interest are each other!:drool: btw I mentioned this inside the Stellarina thread: Stella is going to go the Greek consulate because of the case not because she is looking for her family. I still have hopes she will want to find out about her origin!!! (and God helps us, she will meet NOBODY there to fall in love with!:scream:

Hey all

Just seen the pictures and :drool: they look great. Wish there were spoilers around smacked:lol:

hey Ely! welcome back, dear! well let's say it's good news we haven't seen much about SMACked lately. It could mean ther will be A LOT of Smac but they just cannot tell us about that
In special because mac and Stella's new love interest remain unknown ;)

I've heard that love's blind but how blind can a person be?? I mean the love is right there infront off them and they don't see it?:D And Steph i think they've already christen Mac's office and the whole lab:devil::D
I agree, how can they be that blind... :lol: Oh I'm quite sure that they have christen his office, the lab, his appartment, hers and some other places... :lol: Well, it's Mac and Stella after all... :devil: They are instatible when it comes to one and other. ;)

Yay, great to have you back Debbie. *Hugs* We've missed you in here, how'd your exam go by the way?

*Happy dances* Yay, my first though was Mac and Stella are working together. :D :D :D That makes me very happy... :lol: I can also see how you thought they were on the phone to one and other... *Phone sex comes to mind* *Ahem* :devil: Anyhoo, and yes they are wearing matching outfits... <3 Another one of those little hints at them being together? I'm hoping... :lol: Oh, I'm so excited about the new season now, can't wait...

Are you ready for SPOILERS PICS??????????????????;)

SPOILER PICS! *does happy dance* Man am I happy to see those... *hugs* Thanks Debbie! Looks like everything's doing alright in SMACKdom...

*backtracks* By the way, I love your banner... looks like Rambo Stella is back for the attack! *eyes RHL and Major Lady* Oh, and hope you did well on your exams!

And Steph i think they've already christen Mac's office and the whole lab:devil::D

They must have ninja stealth if they haven't been caught! Then again, they are New York's greatest CSIs-- no offense to the others, and they know their way around the lab like the back of their hand. I think they'll be relieved when they go public because they wouldn't have to slink around and evade the others just to get some!

They must have ninja stealth if they haven't been caught! Then again, they are New York's greatest CSIs-- no offense to the others, and they know their way around the lab like the back of their hand. I think they'll be relieved when they go public because they wouldn't have to slink around and evade the others just to get some!
:lol: :lol: :lol: That made me laugh Karu. Well like you said, they are New York's finest, they can get their way out of any sticky situation... ;) I think Mac's office would be the easiest though, they can just lock the door and close the blinds... It might look a little suspicious, but I'm sure they could come up with a great excuse. ;) Yeah, not needing to hid their relationship from everyone would be a great reason for them to go piblic... Gosh, I need them to be together... :adore:

hi guys! I've just wanted to join you in the sweet smackness XD

I love the title of the thread. That scene was sooo cool. And I am really truly and fully convinced that Mac had convinced Stella that her snoring actually doesn't matter at all... After all nobody is snoring while isn't sleeping, right? :devil: (too many fanfics, I supposed ;))

And I can't wait to see M&S in a new season :drool:
cheers!

Courtesy from Nic's additions!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Debbie YOU ROCK!!! Thanks for the pics!!! But who is Nick and where did he get them? Where did you get them? I agree we are not hearing to much about Mac and Stella BECAUSE it is going to BE Mac and Stella and how can they leak spoilers without giving it away, Hence the silent treatment!!

I guess in the first pic Stella doesn't know he is alive. She looks "worried sick" :D and that one where the paramedic is working on him is when he was found/quote]
How do you know did you read somewhere or are you guessing? Are these from the first show? Now you have me all excited!!! Great Job detective Debbie, way to get the blood flowing again!!!

Hi Eve, welcome to the thread... it's good to have new SMACKers here! *reads location* Oh cool, you're from Poland?

they can just lock the door and close the blinds... It might look a little suspicious, but I'm sure they could come up with a great excuse.

Of course they would... their excuses would be creative and totally plausible. They're masters of deception when it becomes necessary... *bows down to the masters* Just don't take so long to go public, 'kay? We're all in agony waiting!

hi guys! I've just wanted to join you in the sweet smackness XD

I love the title of the thread. That scene was sooo cool. And I am really truly and fully convinced that Mac had convinced Stella that her snoring actually doesn't matter at all... After all nobody is snoring while isn't sleeping, right? :devil: (too many fanfics, I supposed ;))

And I can't wait to see M&S in a new season :drool:
cheers!
Hey Eve, welcome the the Smac thread, it's always nice to have new fans come and join us. :D Hehe I agree, her snoring isn't going to bother him, if they aren't sleeping... ;) We're all convinced that she did take him up on that offer. In which case, we're sure not much sleeping goes on. :lol: I agree with you, I really can't wait to see what the new season holds for them. Hopefully them finally getting together... *Fingers crossed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back