Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilou

lilou Rookie

I want a tender and silent scene where Stella takes Mac in her arms with tears in her eyes and murmuring a little "thank you, you'r safe. Thank god". Mac kiss her on the cheek to comfort her and caresses he arms slightly with his Thumb. Then they exchange one of their long glance which they know so much.

I want this scene because for me they are not together at the beginning of season 5. they are only like a couple but are not one for the moment. I think we will see their relationship evoulate during 5 season. And i love this idea. I want to see it flirting together.... so I don't think they say they are in love for each other in "veritas".

And congratulation Debbie and Steph. Great Job

2. Eve

Eve Pathologist

To be honest both are working for me :D I mean, tender and silent scene, like RND would be so romantic and warm, just aaawwww. And about the second one... I think I would like to see Stella crying and almost falling apart, it's true she never really did it, so I would like to see it, cos I am curious how Melina would show it, how it would be looking... but I don't know... I guess it could also destroy my 'Stella image', if you know what I mean... So I am 100% for first version of the scene and something like 75% for the second. But you know, guys? I think it would be as usual - she would have one dollar smile on her face, give him quick hug, tap him on the shoulder, say 'Glad to have you back' and go back to work :rolleyes:

and congratulations on your exams, girls :D I wish I would do as good as you on my exams in September :)

3. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

*peeks around and steps into the thread*

Guys, I am back! I was away for a three week holiday to Spain so that's the reason why I left you guys for awhile :rolleyes:

I am way too lazy to read al the pages you posted because you are al so fast with posting :p But it's good be back! So are there any new spoilers about the new season? :)

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I'm acutally still at school, this will be my last year and then I'm off to University, scary thought. The subjects I'm studying are History, Geography and Religious Studies, last year I also did Media studies, but in our last year we only do 3. I hope to go on to major in Modern History at Uni. :D

Like you girls, I'd love to see a big reunion scene between Mac and Stella... I need a loving scene, is that too much to ask? One of their tender little scenes which show you how much they are in love..? Let's hope we get that, and the season starts the way is meant to go on... :adore:

Welcome back CSI_Willows. :D Hope you had a great vacation? The spoilers only really tell us about the new ep, Debbie posted them for us, I think they're on the previous page, there are some spoiler pics too. ;)

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Steph:
    History is a wonderful major soooo much to learn! But I am sure I dont have to tell you that!!! Best of luck to you and dont let the university make you nervous its only a building right? And with your "smarts" you will "Walk all over them"! My youngest son is majoring in accounting two years left!!!

6. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

I loove the scenes when Mac and Stella are together:D
    a scene like that would have been soo sweet:adore:
    well their relationship have been developed in a very very slow motion:lol: but i'll be happy when they get together and i hope it's not long to they hook up:D
    you're not the only one that want to see them flirting:D
    I also want/need a loving scene between Mac and Stella, it's not to much to ask for (well i don't think soo:D) And Steph a scene that shows how much they love each other :adore: I would have lovedd a scene like that tooo:D

7. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I know seriously! The wait is torture!!! School already started for me! I did what they wanted! Waited til school started! Now get on with Mac saving! Urg!

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*tackles* Welcome back to the thread CSI_Willows! Hope you had fun in Spain...

Really? *does the math* You're just a year behind me then. Don't worry, I'm sure you're gonna to great in Modern History-- that's a very cool major by the way. Best of luck from one university student to the other. *hugs*

*pokes TPTB furiously* Shouldn't you be doing something like this? There are so many possibilties and it's not like it's gonna hurt the ratings! Nevermind, we need to talk with the genius behind SMACK... oh by the way, where to we send this too? *whips out home made triple-decker chocolate fudge cake with strawberries* Just a little token of appreciation for him/her...

9. Stepherweps

I agree, it isn't too much to ask, and like Karu said, it would totally put the ratings up... I guess we'll just have to wait and see... But it had better be a good scene or else they will have some *very* angry fans on their hands, and I'm certain that isn't what they want...

I really need my Smack Fix, from the first 12 eps of season 1, the eps 13-24 or season 3 and the 1st 12 of season 4, (the ones I have on dvd... :lol:) Which have the best Smack scenes? :adore:

Thanks so much for your sweet words Lori, it means alot. :D You're making me feel better about uni, only a year to wait... ;)

Thanks for your sweet words too Karu. :D What are you majoring in? Oh, I'm 17 by the way, but I'm one of the youngest students in my year at school, some are already 18... *Hugs you back*

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You're 17? Awesome, so is my friend... she didn't turn 18 until halfway through first year, so you're not alone. I'm majoring in Psychology by the way... the other SMACKers tease me about it 'cause I have this tendency to analyze Mac and Stella. It doesn't help that I'm also minoring in English Lit because you're pretty much taught to overanaylze and read between the lines when it comes to symbolism... so something that Mac or Stella does can indicate something else about their relationship. So you see, that comes in handy whenever I watch CSI:NY... hope I haven't confused you too much!

11. lilou

lilou Rookie

I may be a clue which prouves that the new love interest of Mac and Stella are Stella and Mac.

On Ausiello blog the 21 juillet he says "Check back later this week for more CSI: NY scoop from Veasey, including what's ahead for a certain couple whose fans keep threatening me with bodily harm if I don't tell them something"

8 days after he says that Mac and Stella will have new love interest.

So may be it's a hide answer concerning the couple.

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

He said that? Seriously? Man that's great news... I know that it's not confirmed, but it looks like the threats paid off! *does happy dance* Now I really can't wait for next season... *glares impatiently at calender* Hmm, do you think one of TPTB read our posts? I'd like to think that we had something to do with SMACK finally happening...

13. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Why would the writers do something nice like that? Well with Mac and Stella the writers do pay attention to a lot so maybe they would listen to us :D But Ausiello is kind of a meanie when it comes to anything CSI NY related...:rolleyes:

(sorry my bitterness is coming out for other reasons...I really am pissed off at the CSI NY writers for a lot of things :()

14. Stepherweps

:lol: Nope, you haven't confused me. Oh, English Lit and Psychology, so you are constantly having to analyse things, I can see why that comes through in your day to day life... I did media studies last year, and you had to analyse media texts in it, and even now after having dropped the subject, I still find myself analysing them, it's weird... :lol: I really can't believe this is my last year of high school... I find the thought so scary... :lol: Anyhoo... Back to Smack...

Oh... I agree with you Karu, that certainly does sound promising... Here's hoping... :D I really wish September 24th would hurry up... I hate waiting, like I've said many times before, I need my Smack fix... I think that the writers should listen to the fans more often, after all, the fans are the people who watch the show, and giving them what they want, would give them better rating... I mean if they give us Smack, I think alot more people would watch, I mean they are just so damn hot... :adore:

Aww Meg Hun, don't be discouraged *Hugs you*... I'm sure the writers will in the end get it right... Like I said before, they should listen to the fans if they wana keep up their ratings... Let's hope the writers feel like being nice to us for a change. ;)

15. lilou

lilou Rookie

Yes I want Stella and Mac together during the five season. We ask that from the season one. I hate P or RHL or Frankie....but I'm little happy that the writer waited. I love search a sign which prove that Mac and Stella are in love. I love how they touch each other and the intensity of their hide feeling. And I prefer wait for five season that have what I want after only 2 season and see the couple end like D/L.
    It's always better when writer wait. But now we wait since five years. I think wait too long it's not good. Look GSR (i hate gsr so I'm happy but for the fan...) The fan wait for six season. There have one years of gsr and after sara left. All this for that.
    I hope the serie will have many many season but we don't know how many years again the serie will have. wait too long....have many years who prove that they are in love and they are the woman and the man of their life....and have at the end one years of love and after one caracter leaves for me it's really stupid so may be the writer have understand that wait it's good but too wait isn't. Five years it's just what we need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.