Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hehe me too, I'm so excited... There is no way I can wait until January to see the new season, I would actually die... I really wish I lived in Canada or the States... Damn UK, not getting shows for ages... Don't they know that I need my Mac and Stella fix... How inconsiderate... Anyhoo... I'm so excited about those scenes...

:guffaw:

Good luck for the rest of your exams Debbie, we're all behind you 100%. Oh did I tell you guys that I got my exam results? I got 2 A's a B (which I'm getting remarked, cause it's only 2 marks of an A) and a C. So I was happy. (The subject I got a C in (Media Studies) is the one I'm dropping anyway, so it's even better).

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, all the more reason for you to come to Canada... that way you can satisfy your SMACK fix for a while. Don't worry, we'll let you know all the SMACKlicious details... you won't miss a thing!

By the way, glad to see that you did really well on your exams... congrats Steph!

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

No come to the States! :D I will guarantee you its better than Canada...haha I am kidding I love Canada too!

When was the premiere again? September 24th? WOOT! I cannot wait! Smack here I come! (just ignore my main ship please :lol:) At least they never have those over the top angsty moments, well or they do them so much better than the other couple on the show *sigh*

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

No worries... I'm sure that the States are just as awesome as Canada. Glad you like us north-of-the-border types. *scratches head* So when are TPTB gonna do CSI:Toronto?

Man that's a long time from now... I can't wait. *looks at calender and groans* Hurry up with our SMACK fix stat!

5. Stepherweps

Hehe, well I'd love to come to the States, it's just I have people to stay with in Canada... My cousin told her Mom, she wanted to keep me... :lol: So I could go live with them, plus, their Mom and Dad like CSI:NY, they're just not as obsessed as me... :lol:

Grrr... I need my Smack fix real soon... *Rushes off to mark the date on my calendar* I'm just so happy to hear they have a scene together... It had better be one that will satisfy my craving... I need Stella to give him one of her kisses... :adore:

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Awesome... maybe you can come visit when you have time. So your cousin wants to keep you? I can relate... I have three younger cousins who think of me as their older sister and they keep asking their dad if I can live with them! I think their step-mother wants to keep me too... she choose me to be godmother to her baby girl despite the fact that everyone else was expecting her to go with someone else because according to tradition, older cousins got to be godparents before the youngest one, aka me. Imagine their suprise when she announced her choice! *shakes head* I've gone off track... now where was I again? Oh yeah...

Me too... but there's a chance that I might miss the premiere. I'm going to attend my goddaughter's baptism in September and I don't know when the exact date is, but if I do miss it, I can count one you guys to let me in on all the SMACKlicious details. Anyways, thought I should let you guys know. I'm crossing my fingers in the mean time... wish me luck!

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

*snack break*:thumbsup:

I need your opinion as Smacked fan

what do you prefer?

Imagine we have a reunion scene in Veritas. What kind of Smacked scene would you prefer?

-A tender and silent scene (like in RND when Mac hugged her)
    -Or a big dramatic scene with this uknown Stella crying and almost falling apart?

I must confess i want the second option. We have never seen her falling apart. Not even because of Frankie. So it would be GREAT if she cries in front of him revealing her feelings:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    As long we don't know their new U.O i will be at ease:lol::lol:

Debbie :D

ps: Steph, you don't have to wait. There are fans who posted complete episodes. If you want i can tell you who they are:bolian: And i'm truly happy you have got all those A's and B's!!!!!! (forget the C. It's like Maths to me:lol:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  8. Stepherweps

Aww, that would be totally awesome, thanks so much. You're a total Darling. *Hugs* Thanks for the nice comments about my grades too. :D

Hmm... Well as of the scene you're talking about, I'd go for the second option aswell... But I really want Stella to kiss him... She has to... It would be the perfect time to... I mean anytime would be perfect, but then even more so, it would also be the perfect time for them to confess their undying love, after the season 4 finale and the possibility of her loosing him, and him never seeing her again... Like they say, no time like the present... (Present as in first ep...) :lol: :adore:

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Why can't we have both? Stella could break down and when Mac comes back to his lady, they'd hug. It wouldn't hurt if Stella gave him one of her kisses and Mac wiped away her tears and stroked her hair. Is that too much to ask?

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

if this story finally puts them together i think it will be developed in "slow motion". I can picture Stella in my mind in tears and hugging him and kissing...almost :D

That would be perfect :D Like "little seconds of happiness"

Debbie :D I Want Smacked this season heck! :D

11. Stepherweps

I agree Debbie, if it's going to happen we'll get hints... *Not like we haven't already been given some, but anyhoo* It's going to develop over a whole season, and if it's to happen, it's unlikely that we'll find out before the season finale. That's always when the 'big shock' is...

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I believe in my heart IF and only IF we getsome hints in Veritas we will have a good season. I mean, nothing could be so heartbreaking to Stella than Mac in danger, almost dead ;)
    I'm dying for that reunion scene! :D
    btw go to google and type 91ddd youtube. It's the option #5 or 6.
    91ddd is the user. She posted complete episodes and now if we beg her maybe we will get S5 :D

i'm dying for that!

Debbie :D

13. Stepherweps

Thanks so much Debbie, have I ever told you that you're awesome!? Well if I have, I feel the need to reignstate it. Thanks hun. *Hugs* I really hope that you're right about Veritas, I need good Smacked scenes, like you said, it'll give us hope, let's hope we get good scenes and they start as they mean to go on... Here's hoping. :D

ETA: Darn, it says the account is closed. :(

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Great work Steph!! What are majoring in? Wow look at all these SMART people!!!

Congratulations Debbie!
    You will be GREAT with the kids!

Ok people How about its MACS TURN to grab Stella and give HER a strong giant hug and maybe even a kiss? Stella is always coming up to Mac. BUT THANK YOU also from ME Debbie for the spoiler!
    This is good that Stella was the first person Mac called! Now he is getting it!!!

15. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Congratulations Debbie and Steph!;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.