• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Mac and Stella SOO act like a married couple. They fight like a married couple and they 'make up' like one too. They know each other's strenghts and weeknesses and that's what makes them a great team. They really know each other. ;)

I'm all for more secret touches and stuff just enough to keep us guessing if they are together or not.

They don't 'really' kiss in public, they hug so so so....lovingly, they their secret touches...and how Stel always kisses him on the cheek:eek: :adore:
We need them to get 'officially' together, this secretiveness is killing me. I'd like to see Mac asking Stel if she wants to become his wife just like Fritz from 'The Closer' did:drool:. I'd pay to watch a scene like that. Really.
I need them to get together, they're playing with us, giving us hints and stuff and i really want them together:DNow:D
Aww the secret touches:adore: And i love when Stell gives Mac a kiss on the cheek:D If Mac ask Stella to be his wife, MAN i would have paid to se that:drool::D
Thanks for the nice comment on my icon Gio. :D

I agree, they are teasing us, it's really rather mean. :lol: Even if it hasn't been admitted to us yet, we know there is something going on, I mean with chemistry like that, how could they not be together..? :adore:
Aww, their secret touches :adore: :adore: :adore: and Stella's kisses... :adore: Gosh, they just the cutest... We really do need more scenes like that... I vote for lots more... :lol: Gosh and if he proposed to her, I think I might just faint, that would make me soooo happy... :adore:

Yes, Mac and Stella SOO act like a married couple. They fight like a married couple and they 'make up' like one too. They know each other's strenghts and weeknesses and that's what makes them a great team. They really know each other. ;)

I'm all for more secret touches and stuff just enough to keep us guessing if they are together or not.
I agree Heather, because they know eachother so well, they make a great team, cause they know exactly how to work with eachother. Oh and like you, I'm totally for more of their secret touches. :adore:

Steph! I love your icon... I especially like the "a rose for milady". Think Mac still uses magic to surprise Stella once in a while? I like to think that he took away some tricks from that episode... he's a fast learner. Stella would obviously appreciate it...

PS:I will be on vacation for three weeks without internet *asks herself how to survive that* and well if you open a new thread (ok ok I know you will open one) I'd vote for 'The reason for global warming' or such:D.
*Runs around to hug y'all and is sad to leave:(* See y'all then...

Aww... have a good vacation AnJ. *hugs* We're gonna miss you here. Where are you headed by the way? Hmm, maybe you'll get inspired on your trip and and end up making more gret SMACK banners...

They would be the perfect room mates:D i got to agree with you Steph, i don't think they can keep their hands of each other:D butbut i won't complain:D;)

We can always count on you for the gutterville thoughts gio. I think that would actually happen though. They would have to be careful though... anyone can spy on them. It's not so hard to sneak a camera in there. *munches on popcorn as she watches them do it on the kitchen table* Talk about pushing away the plates to get some!

Steph! I love your icon... I especially like the "a rose for milady". Think Mac still uses magic to surprise Stella once in a while? I like to think that he took away some tricks from that episode... he's a fast learner. Stella would obviously appreciate it...
Like you said Karu, he's a quite learner, I'm sure he took some of the tricks with him to impress his lady. Oh and thanks for the nice comment on my icon, when the pics were posted, I couldn't resist. I even went and bought season 3 part 2 on dvd so I can watch the ep. :lol:

They would be the perfect room mates:D i got to agree with you Steph, i don't think they can keep their hands of each other:D butbut i won't complain:D;)

We can always count on you for the gutterville thoughts gio. I think that would actually happen though. They would have to be careful though... anyone can spy on them. It's not so hard to sneak a camera in there. *munches on popcorn as she watches them do it on the kitchen table* Talk about pushing away the plates to get some!
Oh well, I think it's time for another plan, we have one to put camera's in Mac's office, but now we need some in his appartment too... :lol: I think I'll come and join you in your watching Karu... Any excuse to come back to Canada... :lol: My mind is along with you ladies in gutteville. :adore:

Oh well, I think it's time for another plan, we have one to put camera's in Mac's office, but now we need some in his appartment too... :lol: I think I'll come and join you in your watching Karu... Any excuse to come back to Canada... :lol:

Yes! Come back to Canada soon... I'll make popcorn and you're welcome to watch with me. *notices dirty looks from the rest of the thread* And all you guys too! That is, if you don't mind being squished... my apartment is kind of tiny.

Anyways, looks like we have to create another plan... whoops! Sorry about that. Hmm, we could sneak in as repairmen. With Mac and Stella doing it everywhere, something's bound to get broken! Now we just have to figure out who does what and whatever else we need to think of...

originally posted by Adorable_Crazy
I agree, they are teasing us, it's really rather mean. :lol: Even if it hasn't been admitted to us yet, we know there is something going on, I mean with chemistry like that, how could they not be together..? :adore:
Aww, their secret touches :adore: :adore: :adore: and Stella's kisses... :adore: Gosh, they just the cutest... We really do need more scenes like that... I vote for lots more... :lol: Gosh and if he proposed to her, I think I might just faint, that would make me soooo happy... :adore:
They are soo teasing us and it's obvious that they are enyoing teasing us:lol::D And Steph i got to agree with you, with so much chemistry like they have how can they not be together? Ohh yeah we need much more scenes were they have secret touches and Stella's kisses, much more i can't get enough of scenes like that:D
originally posted by Kary_mila
Oh well, I think it's time for another plan, we have one to put camera's in Mac's office, but now we need some in his appartment too... :lol: I think I'll come and join you in your watching Karu...
Mhm you guys can always count on me for the gutterville thoughts:D:lol: Hmm the plan to put camera's in Mac's office and Mac's appartment, we just have to do that:D And i think im gonna come and join Karu and Steph in the watching:D That's something i can't miss:D
Anyways, looks like we have to create another plan... whoops! Sorry about that. Hmm, we could sneak in as repairmen. With Mac and Stella doing it everywhere, something's bound to get broken! Now we just have to figure out who does what and whatever else we need to think of...
Karu, when you said they would do it everywere it kinda reminds me of a married couple when they go home to their new house the got to christen their new house:D

That eppy were Lindsay and Danny hook up (on the pool table), ohh Man i wish that would happend with Mac and Stella:devil::D Those two on a pool table,MAN i think they would burn through the table:lol::devil:

That'd be genius! Now why didn't TPTB do that? That would have made a hell of a season finale! *crosses fingers* Maybe it'll happen in the next season finale?

I haven't seen any swans lately. *wonders why* Don't ya'll like them?:(

No! Don't think that Vave! We love 'em... in fact, here's a little present for you...

swans.jpg

Aren't they cute? It's a SMACK swan family! Aww...
Aww! Thank you!!! Thank you soooooo much!! It is a SMac swan family.:adore:

Wouldn't it be amazing if one day Mac and Stella were walking through a park and they just so happened to walk over one of those little bridges and in the water--- were swans!!!! I swear, it would be a sign from God!!!

You ladies are cracking me up :lol:

With Mac and Stella doing it everywhere, something's bound to get broken!
really had me :guffaw:

I can see them being very gentle and careful with each other at first. Being shy aboud dressing and undressing in front of each other. Then after a few weeks (or days ;) ) they would hardly be able to keep their hands off each other, barely making in the doorway. :drool:

And i think im gonna come and join Karu and Steph in the watching:D That's something i can't miss:D

*pats empty seat on the couch* Feel free to join in... I'm thinking that one of these days, us SMACKers are gonna have a SMACK party when those two finally go public.

Hmm, now that I think about it, it did sound a lot like a married couple christening their new house! Again, whoops... sometimes I come up with things that imply something totally different!

Wouldn't it be amazing if one day Mac and Stella were walking through a park and they just so happened to walk over one of those little bridges and in the water--- were swans!!!! I swear, it would be a sign from God!!!

It would totally be one of those symbolic signs... divine intervention, maybe? I'm a sucker for those kind of things.

They are soo teasing us and it's obvious that they are enyoing teasing us:lol::D And Steph i got to agree with you, with so much chemistry like they have how can they not be together? Ohh yeah we need much more scenes were they have secret touches and Stella's kisses, much more i can't get enough of scenes like that:D
Oh I totally agree, we can always do with more scenes like that... :adore: They have enough chemistry to power NY. ;)

Mhm you guys can always count on me for the gutterville thoughts:D:lol: Hmm the plan to put camera's in Mac's office and Mac's appartment, we just have to do that:D And i think im gonna come and join Karu and Steph in the watching:D That's something i can't miss:D
Yay, feel free to come and join us, we can count on you for your gutterville thoughts... Hehe... :devil: They always cheer me up... Especially when it comes to Mac and Stella. :adore:

Karu, when you said they would do it everywere it kinda reminds me of a married couple when they go home to their new house the got to christen their new house:D
Hehe, like I said, gutterville thoughts, look like I can count on you for them aswell Karu. :devil: Oh yeah, we just need to dress up as repair people and go and fix all they break... I can imagine it now... "How did this get broken sir?" *Blushes* "Well... Erm... Stella and I..." "Oh I get it... No need to explain further..." *Stella come in* "Explain what further?" "I was just telling the nice people how the damage was caused..." *Blushes some more* "Oh..." *Blushes and walks away* :lol:
That was so random... :lol:

Oh yeah, we just need to dress up as repair people and go and fix all they break... I can imagine it now... "How did this get broken sir?" *Blushes* "Well... Erm... Stella and I..." "Oh I get it... No need to explain further..." *Stella come in* "Explain what further?" "I was just telling the nice people how the damage was caused..." *Blushes some more* "Oh..." *Blushes and walks away* :lol:

*:guffaw:*

Who knew it would be so easy? By the way, it's not as random as you think... I can easily imagine Stella blushing. After all, their relationship is supposed to be under wraps for now. Mac won't be as flustered. He'd have a calm and cool expression, but his cheeks growing pink would so give him away!

Oh yeah, we just need to dress up as repair people and go and fix all they break... I can imagine it now... "How did this get broken sir?" *Blushes* "Well... Erm... Stella and I..." "Oh I get it... No need to explain further..." *Stella come in* "Explain what further?" "I was just telling the nice people how the damage was caused..." *Blushes some more* "Oh..." *Blushes and walks away* :lol:

*:guffaw:*

Who knew it would be so easy? By the way, it's not as random as you think... I can easily imagine Stella blushing. After all, their relationship is supposed to be under wraps for now. Mac won't be as flustered. He'd have a calm and cool expression, but his cheeks growing pink would so give him away!
:lol: I was just sitting day dreaming, and thinking about a plan, and that popped into my head, I couldn't resist sharing it with the rest of you... :lol: Yeah, I think Mac would be calm and collected as ever, but I'm not sure, he'd be able to stop himself from blushing when talking about that... :lol: We so need a scene like that in the show...

Wow...really need to come back here more oftern...:lol:

:drool: Please go on more about this repairman scenario...I am curious to know, though if Stella and Mac would actually be willing to *cough* um...do the deed in the lab? Sorry if you guys already discussed this throughly! :lol:

Yes Meg, come visit us more often, we love it when you drop by. :D

Hehe, we have just been talking about how we still think that Mac and Stella are together secretly... I mean, how can 2 people have so much chemistry and be totally blind to it? We think that if they got together and shared an appartment they wouldn't be able to keep their hands of of one another... Of course, that is something, we'd love to see... Oh and I think they'd be likely to *ahem* christen Mac's office aswell, just like their appartment... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back