• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I step by to say Hello! (My holidays are over and i'm between examns I had 4 this week:scream: )

non spoilers yet? I have read new spoilers on CSI but the lack of NY is killing me:scream:

3.20! Great ending!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Here you have (Tomorrow another examn and I can't post until Saturday:shifty: )

A pic from the backstage ;)
bgfc.jpg

i miss you tons Smacked family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie :bolian: (wish me good luck)

ps: Lori, visit the fan art forum and check inside the CSI NY icons. You could get beautiful avatars there :D

That eppy were Lindsay and Danny hook up (on the pool table), ohh Man i wish that would happend with Mac and Stella:devil::D Those two on a pool table,MAN i think they would burn through the table:lol::devil:

That'd be genius! Now why didn't TPTB do that? That would have made a hell of a season finale! *crosses fingers* Maybe it'll happen in the next season finale?

I haven't seen any swans lately. *wonders why* Don't ya'll like them?:(

No! Don't think that Vave! We love 'em... in fact, here's a little present for you...

swans.jpg

Aren't they cute? It's a SMACK swan family! Aww...

:guffaw::guffaw:you and your ideas, gio. Now I'm wondering why the ptb didn't arrange it like this I mean Linds and Danny will break up so or so after he had cheated on her. And I'm sure the writers already planned this in the end of season 3 so why didn't the put Mac and Stel in their place....:lol:(bad joke, I know.)
:D:D i agree with you AnJ, why can Tptb arrange something like that:vulcan: well when i think about it, if they arrange a scene like that i think some people is gonna die off a heart attack 'cause the scene is WAY TO HOT!!:devil::lol::lol:
Mac: You're a fine CSI, Stella. I can honestly say, I wouldn't do this job without you.
Stella: yes, you would. You just wouldn't be as good. :lol:
Mac: [smiles] Maybe.
i loove that quote, it's a sweet moment between Mac and Stella:D
Hey! Wait a second! Was this ":shifty:" here before?:confused::wtf:
Nope it's a new one along with those -->:adore::angryrazz::luvlove::shifty:<--- those are the new smilies:D

and that pic Debbie i think it's sweet they're waveing to some people:D
That'd be genius! Now why didn't TPTB do that? That would have made a hell of a season finale! *crosses fingers* Maybe it'll happen in the next season finale?
I wish that would happend in the season finale, Man i would have loved a scene like that between Mac and Stella:D

i watched a eppy from s3 with my brother and i fell a sleep in a Mac and P. scene and my brother didn't notice i've fell asleep til after the scene was done so he poked me so i woke up and he asked me ''i thought you liked CSI ny?'' i replied with ''i don't like it i love it and i don't like that one women'' he looked at me clueless ''you know the english women'' he still looked clueless ''english women, brown hair'' then P. got on the tv again and i pointed on her ''her'' ''ah you could have just said the woman with the brown hair that work's in the autopsy..'' :lol:God he's stupid sometimes:lol:

AnJella;766318[B said:
Steph[/B]:Yes it was the eppie 3.20. Wasn't this also the eppie where P. had that damn scratch and mac was like 'omg-she's-gonna-die-if-I-don't-console-her-now?! *grr* i was so angry with him. But in the end I forgave him:D. That scene was really, really adorable:drool::adore: . An other adorable scene in the end of season 3 was in 'sleight out of hand' when Mac gave her the rose. You only give a rose to someone you really love. :D
Thanks for the info. :D Yeah, that was that ep. Like you that scene made me really mad, I was sitting alone, so I was like "Grrr!!" at the tv... :lol: But like you, the end made me forgive him, and reignstated my reason for loving him... :luvlove:
Oh my word... Mac gave her a rose!? *Faints* I need to see that ep... I agree, but we already know he really loves her, don't we. :adore:

Gosh, I've missed my Smacked family. *Group Hug*

(Tomorrow another examn and I can't post until Saturday:shifty: )
Good luck for you exams Debbie. I got my results today, I got 2 A's a B and a C, but the C is in the subject I'm dropping so it doesn't really matter, I was so happy. :D

Mac: You're a fine CSI, Stella. I can honestly say, I wouldn't do this job without you.
Stella: yes, you would. You just wouldn't be as good. :lol:
Mac: [smiles] Maybe.
Aww, that's such a cute little quote, I love sweet little Smac scenes like this, when is it from?

Oh my word... Mac gave her a rose!? *Faints* I need to see that ep... I agree, but we already know he really loves her, don't we. :adore:

I saw that! It was the episode where Criss Angel guest starred, right? I remember he was practicing with that magic box he got and he ended up conjuring a rose. And he gave it to Stella! *does happy dance* We definitely need more scenes like that next season...

Oh, before I forget, good luck on your exam Debbie!

I saw that! It was the episode where Criss Angel guest starred, right? I remember he was practicing with that magic box he got and he ended up conjuring a rose. And he gave it to Stella! *does happy dance* We definitely need more scenes like that next season...
Aww, again, I need to see that ep... :lol: Sounds really cute. I was wondering if anyone happens to have a cap of Stella kissing Mac (I just love the thoughts of that :adore:), cause I'd really like if you do. Pretty please? :lol:

HOT! HOT! HOT! So HOT that I thought I saw smoke coming out of the back of my DVD!!! I just watched Supply and Demand.
First we had a SMAC fight and then a kiss and make up! Stell got a little to excited with a suspect and the police cheif got all over Mac! WELL... Mac says to Stella why didnt you tell me you know I dont like surprises.Words were exchanged about the lawyer representing the spoiled little rich girl. Mac says that lawyer goes after them at trials Stella says "I know how trials work Mac" he says "Good act like it" (HEE- HAW FIREWORKS!!!) Aiden interupts with good news and all seems forgotton although Stella hangs back alittle (she got in trouble she knew she blew it!) But the neat thing is Mac forgets about it doesnt rub it in her face OR holds it againest her. They blow up and get over it just think how much the writers would have to work withwhen they get those two hot blooded CSI's together OOOLALA! Later
Stell offers to step off the case Mac says "You started it finish it" She says are you sure? He says Yeah and she smiles and walks away. He follows her with his eyes and smiles Oh MY!

Yeah that was a great scene. He didn't want her to get in trouble but he also didn't want to take over for her either. He knew she could solve the case, so he let her instead of having someone else take over.
Just like a married couple, he looks out for her and let's her make her own mistakes. And she is always there for him when something is wrong or he's taking the heat for something in the department... etc...

Again, just like a married couple..
WHY or WHY aren't they living together??? :confused: :wtf:

Oh, and PS..
This is a little OT, but I wanted to use a hot SMACked banner made by GregNickRyanFan but somehow it's not uploading or something... :scream:
Can anyone offer some assistance??? :D
Thanks a whole lot ;)

Aww, that's such a cute little quote, I love sweet little Smac scenes like this, when is it from?
Steph it's from S1.09= Officer Blue:)
Mac gave her a rose!?
That scene is soo cute, got screencaps from the scene:D
318_00481.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/318_00482.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/318_00483.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/318_00486.jpg
Again, just like a married couple..
WHY or WHY aren't they living together??? :confused: :wtf:
Im not wondring why they aren't living together i wonder why they aren't married yet:D they act like a married couple many times:D

i got two quotes from officer blue:)
Stella: We haven't had a fight like that in a long time. Reminds me of the old Mac Taylor.
Mac: What old Mac Taylor is that?
Stella: The one who let his heart out of his chest every once in awhile.
Mac: Is that fingerprint on the inside or the outside?
Stella: Outside.
(There is a flashback of the sniper opening the window; his fingers are pressed against the glass.)
(Stella dusts & tape-lifts the print, then shows it to Mac.)

Stella: Inside now ...
(they run it through the database.)
Stella: With our luck, it'll come back the window washer.

This is my third try to post hopefully my pc won't crash down. Well, gio I love the caps you posted. Thanks. Melina looks amazing in the third one.:thumbsup: I totally love this scene. It's just very funny how Mac won't tell the secret about his trick.
And nattybatty55 posted a cap that could interest Steph in the fanart thread. Here you go:
clicky
and here's an icon I made of it recently:click me
After watching the last few eppies of season 4 I'm really, really not sure any more that they are living separately, but well we had this subject often enough.But still I'm not sure that they're a cuple...sure the love each other but I think they just deny it. I hope they'll find out in season 5. End of story.

Im not wondring why they aren't living together i wonder why they aren't married yet:D they act like a married couple many times:D

They do act like a married couple... I'd be surprised if they weren't living together. I think they would make great room mates. By the way Debbie, did you ever got an answer from Ausiello about Stella taking up Mac's offer?

Aww, thanks for those adorable pics you posted Gio, they are totally adorable, I used them to make an icon. :adore: Oh and thanks for the ones of the kiss AnJ, they are totally hot. *Thud* Oh and that icon you made is totally fab, I love all of you art, it's awesome. :luvlove:

They do act like a married couple... I'd be surprised if they weren't living together. I think they would make great room mates.
I agree with you Karu, they do act like a married couple, the sweet kisses, the adorable comments to one and other and the fact that they are so comfortable around one and other. :adore: Of course they'd make great room mates. I'm not sure they would be able to keep their hands of eachother though, not like we'd be complaining about that though. *Day dreams.* ;)

I totally agree with you Karu and Steph ! They do act like a married cuple even if they don't understand it. :D But we do...They don't 'really' kiss in public, they hug so so so....lovingly, they their secret touches...and how Stel always kisses him on the cheek:eek: :adore:
We need them to get 'officially' together, this secretiveness is killing me. I'd like to see Mac asking Stel if she wants to become his wife just like Fritz from 'The Closer' did:drool:. I'd pay to watch a scene like that. Really.
Anj:angel:

PS:I will be on vacation for three weeks without internet *asks herself how to survive that* and well if you open a new thread (ok ok I know you will open one) I'd vote for 'The reason for global warming' or such:D.
*Runs around to hug y'all and is sad to leave:(* See y'all then...

Aww, we're going to miss you loads AnJ, have a great time. *Hugs* Where are you off to?

I also agree with what you said about them needing to get together... I need for that to happen also, it drives me crazy, the way they act and the fact that they aren't together. They really do need to get together. :lol: I hope that next season we're going to get more little loving scenes between them, and that tptb will eventually see what is so blatantly obvious to the rest of us, and put them together, that's my dream... :adore: Ok, end of rant... :lol:

AnJ, we're gonna miss you *hugs*

They do act like a married couple... I'd be surprised if they weren't living together. I think they would make great room mates.
Of course they'd make great room mates. I'm not sure they would be able to keep their hands of eachother though, not like we'd be complaining about that though. *Day dreams.* ;)
They would be the perfect room mates:D i got to agree with you Steph, i don't think they can keep their hands of each other:D butbut i won't complain:D;)
Aww, thanks for those adorable pics you posted Gio, they are totally adorable, I used them to make an icon.
yeah i noticed that you made a icon off it, cute:D and yeah they are totally adorable:D
They don't 'really' kiss in public, they hug so so so....lovingly, they their secret touches...and how Stel always kisses him on the cheek:eek: :adore:
We need them to get 'officially' together, this secretiveness is killing me. I'd like to see Mac asking Stel if she wants to become his wife just like Fritz from 'The Closer' did:drool:. I'd pay to watch a scene like that. Really.
I need them to get together, they're playing with us, giving us hints and stuff and i really want them together:DNow:D
Aww the secret touches:adore: And i love when Stell gives Mac a kiss on the cheek:D If Mac ask Stella to be his wife, MAN i would have paid to se that:drool::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back