• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Grave danger' is one of the few eppies I've seen of LV and it was amazing!! Stella laying in that coffin and a 'sick worried' Mac being totally crazy. And then when the lights go out Mac couldn't control himself and just started crying. How much I'd love to see that. And as Stel is a main character we all know that she wouldn't die in a situation like that and that Mac would save her just like Grissom and his team did. And then after Stella had got saved they have to fall in each other's arms and confess their feelings. Wouldn't that be awesome?
Btw. I just watched 2.02 'Grand Murder at central Station' and Mac told Stel as only person of his suspicion concerning Aiden's work and it was Stella who came into Mac's office in the end to see if he's alright. And after she had left she looked at him through the glass door the same way she did when she left F. in her office. And I'm pretty sure she was in love with F. at that time.

I want to see him loosing his self controled and be very scared and worried about Stella. When he heard her address he only know that some people heard shots.

Lilou:
YES! YES! YES!
Shake him up!(Not to bad of course but ENOUGH!) Now you helped me put into perspective a little bit as too why he did not seem as upset as I thought he should have been. When he first heard the call he seemed concerned and confused and then when he got to the apartment I was happy to see HE was the first one through the door. But he could of had a little more urgency and tenderness in his voice when he was checking her. When I compare it too the "Other one" how he ran down the hall and down to the street where "she' was sitting with a stupid scratch on her head PLEASE! The only good thing about that is even he knows "SHE" is a wimp compared to RAMBO STELLA! Which reminds me to share on "Like water for murder" (I think) Stella and Don went to the chocalate and the "candy man" (Charlie as Don calls him) tried to flee . Welll Stella got a hold of him and slammed his head in a vat of dry cocoa!!! She says "Hows THAT for a sample!!!" (Charlie had offered her a sample earlier in the eppie and she said I've been taught never take candy from strangers! Do you suppose Flack goes back to Mac and shares all of those GREAT Stella moments with him over "Man talk"

OMG!!!!! Once again, the only way to have these two officially fall in love is to have one of them missing and the other to nearly have a heart attack!!!!!:lol: But desperate times count for desperate measures. I think we're desperate.:guffaw:

Are we sure they aren't already together? Every single scene dissection ya'll do is telling me they are practically living in the same room!!!!! ;)

When I compare it too the "Other one" how he ran down the hall and down to the street where "she' was sitting with a stupid scratch on her head PLEASE! The only good thing about that is even he knows "SHE" is a wimp compared to RAMBO STELLA!

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Oh My Goodness!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: It's so comforting to read you :guffaw:

I think crazy writers tried to make us believe he was sick worried about SHE:angryrazz: Sorry writers, but i believed he felt guilty for not staying enough with that obnoxious woman:angryrazz:
Compare All Access and Charge of this post. Both (Mac and Stell) reacted in the same way. Neither lost control on themselves. They tried to focus on the job.
Some of my experience at the hospital taugh sometimes people seem to be "under control" but if you study them you can tell they are trying to gain control to not fall apart
I had that impression from Mac when he went to Stella's apartment and Stella after the bomb blast. The only way to control themselves was to "pretend" control the situation

That's why i want to watch Veritas so much! I want to watch Stella's reaction to Mac being lost in Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie :D

Hi Lori, I can't imagine somebody hate HER that much like you. She better prays not to bump into you someday.

Hi Shell kikii!
Not to worry! I would not harm "HER" cant have her go crying to Mac to kiss the "BOO-BOO"! Nice to meet you!

GIO:
Can you help me out with the eppie of the quote with the little bugs with shorts and sun glasses?

Lori, you meant this one ?

Mac and Stella were trying to identify a type of bug)
Stella: I think it came Florida.
Mac: Sounds like a sunshine bug to me.
Stella: Yeah. You can tell by the shorts and little sunglasses

I think Gio said it came from "Hush" 1.16

Debbie :D

That vid you posted Debbie, i loved it!:D

Hey lilou, that scene.. Awww soo sweet:)
I want Stella in danger and Mac freaking out!!!!!!!!!
I also want Stella in danger and Mac freaking out! Man i would have loved a scene were Mac's running around freaking out 'cause Stella has been kidnaped!
I haven't seen that eppy with Nik in the coffin
that eppy is amazing when i watched it i were sitting glued to the TV:D
Are we sure they aren't already together? Every single scene dissection ya'll do is telling me they are practically living in the same room!!!!! ;)
Im not sure, but i think they are living together. And they are living in the same room and share the same bed;) *ohh i wish*:D
OMG!!!!! Once again, the only way to have these two officially fall in love is to have one of them missing and the other to nearly have a heart attack!!!!!:lol: But desperate times count for desperate measures. I think we're desperate.:guffaw:
We are soo Desperate that we want Stella or Mac to be in danger so they would freak out 'cause one off them are missing:D
That's why i want to watch Veritas so much! I want to watch Stella's reaction to Mac being lost in Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!
you're not the only one Debbie!!:D i soo want too watch 'Vertias':D
GIO:
Can you help me out with the eppie of the quote with the little bugs with shorts and sun glasses?
I think Gio said it came from "Hush" 1.16

Lori, Debbie posted it:D and it's from ''Hush'' 1.16:D
That eppy were Lindsay and Danny hook up (on the pool table), ohh Man i wish that would happend with Mac and Stella:devil::D Those two on a pool table,MAN i think they would burn through the table:lol::devil:

Anjella:
You said you watched "Rain" five times. I did not remember it that well so I just got done watching it again! Thank you!! That was the "Gooey" comment and where the pictures (Of in depth imagination!) have come from. Mac and Stella had such a good repore but in the end that sweet smile on Macs face when he saw Stella holding the baby, and then he holds the door for her! Well I cant tell you what was going through there mind but I CAN tell you what is going through mine, WHAT is taking the writers SO LONG! They need to watch Season one!

Once again you all come through.Thank you! I guess I need to hop on my stationary bike and watch "Hush"! By the way what is an Avvie?

I want to see him loosing his self controled and be very scared and worried about Stella. When he heard her address he only know that some people heard shots.

*raises hand* I second the motion! I don't think there is an episode where Stella was in danger and needed Mac's help. I know that she's Spartan Stella and she's a hero for all us feminist women who love to see other females kick ass, but it wouldn't hurt if Mac came to her rescue once in a while, would it? She'd still kick ass... she'd just do it alongside him. Maybe she could save him from getting shot and he could save her from being hit over the head. That way they could call it even. *blows whistle* Come on Mac! Get it together and go after Stella, would ya?

Once again you all come through.Thank you! I guess I need to hop on my stationary bike and watch "Hush"! By the way what is an Avvie?
An avvie is an avatar and this is the little pic below you Username. (like Sheldon below Debbie's or Mac and Stel kissing below my name.)
When I posted here yesterday I knew i forgot something and it was my smacked quote of the day:

Mac
: You're a fine CSI, Stella. I can honestly say, I wouldn't do this job without you.
Stella
: yes, you would. You just wouldn't be as good. :lol:
Mac
: [smiles] Maybe.

I LOVE this quote and I was so happy when Stel and Mac reconciled after their catfight even though I really loved their fight firstly because we got Rambo Stella to see and secondly because we had an incredibly smacked moment in the end.

That eppy were Lindsay and Danny hook up (on the pool table), ohh Man i wish that would happend with Mac and Stella:devil::D Those two on a pool table,MAN i think they would burn through the table:lol::devil:
:guffaw::guffaw:you and your ideas, gio. Now I'm wondering why the ptb didn't arrange it like this I mean Linds and Danny will break up so or so after he had cheated on her. And I'm sure the writers already planned this in the end of season 3 so why didn't the put Mac and Stel in their place....:lol:(bad joke, I know.)
They need to watch Season one!
yeah, they have to I think they even forgot the many scenes they gave us in season 1. They should just go there watch it again and duplicate the number of smacked scenes for season 5. :p

Something very funny happened to me yesterday. A friend and I were lurking around in this thread and then we saw lilou*s sig. May friend mixed something up and thought that 'We are just friends' was the motto of CSI and not 'People lie-th evidence never does.:lol: I took so long to explain her the whole stuff about Mac and Stell.

Yes we are really desperate and we need them to get together NOW!!! I think it's very possible that they really fall in love after or when one of them is in danger and the other one saves him/her. I want ot watch Veritas NOW! I need to see the scene when Mac won't go to the hospital NOT EVEN FOR STELLA! :rolleyes:

I haven't seen any swans lately. *wonders why* Don't ya'll like them?:(

Anyway, ah jeez. I have no idea what to type. You guys cover like everything!:rommie:

Hey! Wait a second! Was this ":shifty:" here before?:confused::wtf:

An avvie is an avatar and this is the little pic below you Username.
Thanks Anj I thought that is what it was, you guys are really creative! How did you make yours? I belive it looks so real! That is Stella and Mac "smoochin" isnt it? Looks good!

I have been rewatching Season 1 to pass the time while we wait for season 5. American dreamer is what I watched last night. I forgot the good SMAC scenes. It was in the end where Stella invited Mac to Sullivans for a drink. First he said no he had to much to do then she convinced him. This was her first success to getting him out of his shell. They were investigating the death of a young man (John Doe) and Stella said "if this case taught us anything it should have taught us too live." When he said he had too much to do she said suit yourself, as she was leaving he says "Stella hows the coffee there?" She said its Irish coffee your gonna love it! He readjusts his tie (that she loosened up when convincing him to come along) and smiles and follows... I had been looking for that scene as I have been seeing it on you tube what a WONDERFUL SURPRISE! I wish we could just go to you tube and watch clips of all Mac and Stella although I LOVE the music videos I would love to be able to here what they are saying.

Well Ladies, just thought I'd drop by and let you know that I'm home from vacation, I'm just getting ready for work, but later, I'll drop by later and join back into the chat of the thread. :D Just thought I'd let you all know I'm alive. ;) :lol: Oh, I seen an ep when I was away, (it was season 3, cause Mac was with Peyton :scream:) where the team had to investigate the murders of people who turned out had been murdered cause of their cancer and wanted to die a certain way... Anyway, the ep was really annoying me, cause of Mac and Peyton... But then at the end Stella came into his office, and made the ep, oh so much better, she talked about taking an AIDS test and when he agreed, she kissed him on the cheek... I was soooo happy, it was such an adorable scene, totally made my day. :D Can any of you guys tell me what ep it was? I wanna find some caps... :lol: Thank you. :D

Hi Adorable Crazy, I think the eppy you're looking for is call 'What schemes may come'. It's the 20th eppy of season 3. I found it at tv.com episode guide.

How did you make yours? I belive it looks so real!
I was really, really pissed off after I had watched 'People with money' on my DVD box. But then I thought I could try to mix the pic from " 2.20 where Stel's kissing F. and the one of Mac and P. and somehow it came out pretty real:D.
Steph:Yes it was the eppie 3.20. Wasn't this also the eppie where P. had that damn scratch and mac was like 'omg-she's-gonna-die-if-I-don't-console-her-now?! *grr* i was so angry with him. But in the end I forgave him:D. That scene was really, really adorable:drool::adore: . An other adorable scene in the end of season 3 was in 'sleight out of hand' when Mac gave her the rose. You only give a rose to someone you really love. :D
and Lori I LOVE American Dreamers. It was the first eppie I've EVER seen of Csi:NY and I was pretty sure at that time that they are a cuple. But then I watched every eppie and recognized: Damn! They aren't with each other. That was when I started to ship them :D:D. You fall in love with 'em when you watch NY. I have to say that again.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back