• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww The Ride in!! poor Stella! In special when she had to explain to Mac why she didn't tell him before.
If you look at Mac when Stella say it and when she starts too get tears in her eyes you can see that Mac's eye's are a little weet too, but he don't crie:Dit's a very very sweet moment i think:D
Please: check this link. Anjella made WONDERFUL aavies. Some of them are HILARIOUS:guffaw::guffaw:
were on that thread a little while ago and the avvies are just great:D

One thing for sure: he felt so D*** guilty of being with P. and not realising Stella needed him! :D
You can feel how supportive he was after that until she finally found out she wasn't inffected

well, i need to take a shower. Meanwhile i leave this pic. It belongs to one of our "Memorable SMACked moments" of Season ................
(ha-ha a SMAC game :D

normal_Admissions_0073.jpg

One thing for sure: he felt so D*** guilty of being with P. and not realising Stella needed him! :D
You can feel how supportive he was after that until she finally found out she wasn't inffected
yeah, he were supportive with Stella after the whole HIV thing.
And when she found out that she wasn't inffected, i say THANK GOD:D

Meanwhile i leave this pic. It belongs to one of our "Memorable SMACked moments" of Season ................
(ha-ha a SMAC game :D
Debbie you got to do better:D it's the:who discovered the body eppy:D S4,eppy 18 (admissions) :D
Stella & Mac in chorus: Who discovered the body?
Flack: You two have been working together way too long. A student came here looking for his keys and boom.
Mac: Boom? You and Danny have been working together way too long.

Last edited:
Whoa you guys have been busy!! I was gone for the afternoon and WOW!. First of all which eppie was it that Stell talked about the "Beach Bugs" with sun glasses? Then a while ago in the thread we were talking about jealous Mac and Horitio caine coming to town. I was going to re watch that but I think there are two of them which was the
Jealous Mac one when he talked about Stella having him on Speed dial.
And the last thing is was there a spoiler refering to Stella going to Greece or am I reading wishful thinking?

LOL! Lori you are a whitness of something BIG. Smacked family defeated its own record:lol: over 30 posts in just one day!:lol::thumbsup:

First of all which eppie was it that Stell talked about the "Beach Bugs" with sun glasses?

For a moment i thought it was 2.01 Summer in the city. But i'm checking quotes from that episode and i don't find it there. Gio has the answer to the mistery;)
Jealous Mac one when he talked about Stella having him on Speed dial.
Mac liked Horatio but he didn't enjoy at all his Stella paged Horatio so quickly:lol:
And the last thing is was there a spoiler refering to Stella going to Greece or am I reading wishful thinking?
Part of our crazyness;) Non spoilers, pure guessing here

Gio--->
And when she found out that she wasn't inffected, i say THANK GOD:D

I read somewhere producers planned originally Stella did get inffected:wtf: but when they told to CBS tptb they said "Noooooooooo". Also i read in US there were commercials where "Stella" talked about HIV risks meanwhile those episodes where she didn't know if she was infected were aired

Debbie you got to do better:D it's the:who discovered the body eppy:D S4,eppy 18 (admissions) :D

:D I knew you were going to discover it:D

The prize for you: :D

Consequences0926.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Gio,
What scene talked about the little bugs in sun glasses?

Also guys,
I went back and watched the "ride in" and there was so much Mac and Stell. Got me thinkin,Mac was seeing "Her" in season three but you never would have known it from the "Ride In" episode!!! I wonder if he remembered "she" was right down stairs!!! Didnt look like it even crossed his mind, even when he and Stell were in his office talking about his case. Also his reassuring Stella after she helped out Sid. I guess he only thought of "Her" when she was IN HIS FACE!!! So glad "SHe" is gone!!!

Also thanks for sharing the "Prize". That was my guess also!

Yay! New fast post record :D! I think the prize is from Consequences?!
I read somewhere producers planned originally Stella did get inffected:wtf: but when they told to CBS tptb they said "Noooooooooo". Also i read in US there were commercials where "Stella" talked about HIV risks meanwhile those episodes where she didn't know if she was infected were aired
I read that too. I think it was in the interview that was posted here in Decembre or so. Ah! One good thing the ptb did!!

It was also 'Hush'!! The stuff with the beach bugs :D. After they had found some beetles at the scene Stella examined them and found out that they were kind of exotic ones! I looooved that scene!!! Soory gio that answered for you but I loved that scene tooo much :D.

I wonder if he remembered "she" was right down stairs!!! Didnt look like it even crossed his mind, even when he and Stell were in his office talking about his case. Also his reassuring Stella after she helped out Sid. I guess he only thought of "Her" when she was IN HIS FACE!!! So glad "SHe" is gone!!!
SHE was right downstairs?? I was always asking myself where this scene was shot?? At the top of building everything seems so green there. But I think Mac had never dared to think of P***** while he was consoling Stell!!! They were so close!1 Huhu they had almost kissed:wtf::adore: I don't think Mac was even able to thi nk of HER?? But it's only my opinion! Oh I think I'm getting evil again! *ggrrr P**
May I post a pic??? pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaase?? I have such a good one!!!

Anj---I'm not stopping you. I wanna see it.:)

Man, I don't know what to say now! I can't remember what I posted last... .Oh yeah! Penguins!!!!

Seriously this is all too much to take in. I reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyyyy want the promo to come out. Like now.:scream:

It was also 'Hush'!! The stuff with the beach bugs :D
Hey Lori, AnJ answered your question:)^up^ S1 'hush' on off my favourite eppy in S1:D
Well if the producer's had made soo Stell was inffected, i would have got soo pissed!.
:D I knew you were going to discover it:D
Lol i remember Stella's sweatshirt:D and her face is just priceless:D:lol:
May I post a pic??? pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaase?? I have such a good one!!!
Hey im not Stoping ya:D if ya got a pic PLEAS post is:D:D
I loved that scene tooo much :D.
You're not the only one that love that scene soo much:D i get a big grin on my face everytime i watch it:D

Anj:
SHE was right downstairs?? I was always asking myself where this scene was shot??

I guess I should be more specific: In the show Stella walks by Macs office and he calls her in. He tells her he heard from Sids wife and he is going to be o.k. She proceeds to look at the maps of the "ARK" that Mac had recovered from his crime seen and she says (refering to possibly having aids)I guess it really doesnt matter if the world is going to end on Sunday, and then they start talking about his case. I thought the M.E. office was downstairs from Macs office. There was another scene as well when Stell was down in the M.E. office after just saving Sid and he was being wheeled out on a gurney and Mac is getting off the elevator to find out what was going on and he is talking to Our little sweetheart and tells her she did the right hing giving Sid CPR. He told her she saved Sids life. Wouldn't it have been GREAT if "She" would have walked in when Mac was holding Stella in his arms and consuling her just after he found out about her glass cutting accident? I would have LOVED THAT!!!

Ah Lori you meant the scene more in th ending. I thought you were talking about the awesome scene in the beginning. And I agree with you a scene like that with 'her' walking while Mac's consoling Stella or even the other way roung would've been priceless!! I can only imagine P.-'s face especially when Stel is hugging Mac.:lol::lol: I think she'd just sit in a corner and cry. (I know I'm evil:D)
I thought about few earlier eppies. And the summer between season 2 and 3 came into my mind. A whole summer of speculations about Stella and Mac's relationship after the amazing in the hospital. and then BAM P was in HIS BED in 3.01!! I hope the ptb won't play the same game with us again!!!:scream::scream:
And I also can't wait for the promo so many promos from other shows are out but none from CSI!!:wtf::wtf:
Peter do it! NOW!!!!
So here's my pic. easy one, I know! But I love their closeness!!:drool:
clicky clicky

:adore::adore:

Nice pic AnJ:D
But I love their closeness!!:drool:
you're not the only one:drool:Lol Stella can just lean a little forward then...BOOM!;) a kiss:D

found a pic in one off the old Mac and Stella thread..
a question.. Is it just me or are Stella's hand(the one closest to Mac) somewhere out off eye view?:vulcan:
CSINY_107_233.jpg

First scene:
stella -it something sticky here!
Mac-Sticky, It is very scientific as terms. Sticky.I should use it more often.

another scene:
Mac- There is something Sticky.
Stella-You choose well your words!

I love this scene!!

About the speculation between season 2 and 3 I think it's absolutly different. Here there are many scene which can think us that there are something between Mac and Stella. Like we say they are so confortable with each other. In the final scene there are good but not like this. I was septic I did not think that the scriptwriters so easily go to give us what we want. And Even if I hate Peyton I think that it is the good matter that Mac is had an a little followed relation and that we know it. Each needed that. And then it was too top for the series. Look what arrived at the D/L. I I was not Fan and scriptwriter do not have well took time to develop their relation. Now needs to think that it has been 5 years since we wait for that and for the evolution of their relation show that there is of strong luck so that that arrives bientot.

Hello Ladies *Hugs*, just thought I'd drop by and say hello, thanks for the cute pics you've been posting, they are helping me with my Smacked withdrawals that I'm having while being away... I told my Dad I was suffering from CSI:NY withdrawals the other day... He looked at me as if I had 2 heads... :lol: But really it's Mac, Stella and Adam withdrawals... :lol: I miss my Smac... So what's been happening while I'm away? (Well I'm still away, until Thursday, but anywho... I'll be on for a while now...) Hope you're all keeping well, oh and thanks for the comments on my icon. :D I think it's adorable too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back