Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DEBBIE!!!
YOU ARE the SMAC QUEEN!!!!!! Thanks for the pictures! You did better with the photography then the professionals! I LOVE the last pic. Best one I have SEEN On tv or off!!!

The first time i watched this scene was in Lilou's fanclip (où est- tu, cherie?). My jaws dropped!!!!!!!! Because Stella NEVER allowed herlsef to be so "comfortable" in Mac's office..or should i say Mac's desk?:lol:
Well Stella got comfy in Mac's office/Mac's desk:D
LoL Debbie the last pic, look at Mac and Stella's face's it look like they have been catched doing something wrong:lol: and the second one what are Stella talking about??;)

I mentioned this before..but did you notice their clothes match?:lol: Usually Stella is not the "black- type" clothing (*cough mac is*cough):lol: Besides she talked as a wife when she told Mac " is he different of what we were at that age" (I can't quote). She is feeling she is almost Mac's age;) symbiosis...Anyone?:lol:

Lilou--->
Or
-We discovered that they are together and living together too.
Or
- they live together and we see evoluate during episode by filrting and the beguinning of new roamance.

AMEN! :D Too much characters, so little time. The biggest criticism last years towards the show was the Main Cast (Don, Sheldon, Sid) didn't get screentime enough (I complaint about the lack of screentime for Melina in S3) It would be impossible to give decent screentime to all characters: main cast, special guest stars and guest stars
So i have faith despite of, as Anj said before, we were pissy when we heard about their new love interest;) ( I know I really was:lol:

Later i'm going to post my hipothesis about S5 considering Peter Lenkov's previous experience (just a mere hipothesis. It is not written on stone) but now it's breakfast time!

Debbie :D

Lori: ---> you're welcome but I forgot the credits!!!!!

The pics belong to http://insanely-pretty.com (You need to register first to have access to the screen caps) :D

There are one spoiler for say that Lindsay have a new love interest but it's in the same spoiler that we learn that Mac and Stella have love interest. Why didn't have one spoiler for all new romance? May be because the new love of Mac and The new love of Stella are conected....Like Mac be the new for Stella and Stella the new for Mac...

(You need to register first to have access to the screen caps) :D
I register on the site:D it's a screen caps site then im there:lol:
I mentioned this before..but did you notice their clothes match?:lol: Usually Stella is not the "black- type" clothing (*cough mac is*cough):lol: Besides she talked as a wife when she told Mac " is he different of what we were at that age" (I can't quote). She is feeling she is almost Mac's age;) symbiosis...Anyone?:lol:
i didn't notice that Debbie, she have been hanging with Mac too long;) and with that i don't mean only at work:devil::lol:
Too much characters, so little time.
If they put 4-5 new characters in the show my uncle is gonna get confused,well he is confused when it's two crime scenes in one eppy soo he is already confused:lol:
a new roamance for Mac,Stella and Lindsay then we got Don's sister,that's alot of new characters, well they can put a new roamance For Mac and Stella only if the new roamance is between Mac and Stella:D
There are one spoiler for say that Lindsay have a new love interest but it's in the same spoiler that we learn that Mac and Stella have love interest. Why didn't have one spoiler for all new romance? May be because the new love of Mac and The new love of Stella are conected....Like Mac be the new for Stella and Stella the new for Mac...
Lilou---- Yeah maybe Mac's new love are conected with Stella's new love interest?? ^like you said in the last line^
Mac's new love are with Stella and Stella's new love are with Mac... don't know , but hope so:D

Gio-->
i didn't notice that Debbie, she have been hanging with Mac too long;) and with that i don't mean only on work:devil::lol:
A worldwide record to have my breakfast:lol: SMAC family got it! :D

Possibilities are so interesting

Here is my little hipothesis:

As i told you weeks ago, Peter Lenkov is the Executive Producer of this show and he was the Executive Producer and main writer of la Femme Nikita. Season 4 had a lot of moments where he paid homage to my beloved previous show ("Down the rabbit hole" is one of them)

Well, during Season 1 of LFN, The relationship between Michael and Nikita was established. They weren't a couple but GOD! They had so much chemistry together! at the end of Season 1 Nikita left (It was Michael's idea to save her). Later in Season 2 he went to look for her

My take is: Mac and Stella don't need to be a couple in S5. But we know they have the special connection. If Stella finds her Greek family this season perhaps Mac suggests her to be with her family. It's her long-time dream to belong to a family. I mean, Mac could be the one to push her to take that drastic decition
On the other hand, Mac told Don in Down the Rabbit hole he won't never leave US again. But he was talking about P.:scream:
What if he is willing to go for Stella?????????? (If we think she will be in Greece)
That would be PERFECT! And a perfect way to film in Europe (Melina mentioned in some interview she wants to go to Greece LOL!) Wasn't Miami filmed in Brazil? (Season 6 i guess)?????????????

Possibilities are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Last edited:
originally posted by Debbie
My take is: Mac and Stella don't need to be a couple in S5. But we know they have the special connection. If Stella finds her Greek family this season perhaps Mac suggests her to be with her family. It's her long-time dream to belong to a family. I mean, Mac could be the one to push her to take that drastic decition
On the other hand, Mac told Don in Down the Rabbit hole he won't never leave US again. But he was talking about P.:scream:
What if he is willing to go for Stella?????????? (If we think she will be in Greece)
That would be PERFECT! And a perfect way to film in Europe (Melina mentioned in some interview she wants to go to Greece LOL!) Wasn't Miami filmed in Brazil? (Season 6 i guess)?????????????
Debbie--- i agree with you, i think Stella should look for her family and Mac should go with her on the search they don't need to be a couple in S5 but i want them to be a couple in S5:lol:(selfish i know:lol::D...
They don't need to be a couple in S5, S5 could be a Season were their relationship are growing too something else then just friendship,developing too a relationship with strong love and trust..:D

Mac and Stella don't need to be a couple in S5.
For me they need to be a couple because the spoiler say that Mac and Stella have new love interest. I will not understand if the two are a romance with someone else when I saw the season 4. But they don't to be a couple at the begining of the S5. At think it'll be great to see their flirting together. more than the past episode. In the last episode they are very close doubtless because they live together and are indeed the one with the other one but I want them to flirt even a little and to look for themselves. Even to look if the evolution of them feelings is mutual. And seen the dredge of Mac that can be brilliant.

About Stella and Familly they don't need to be in Greece. May be in another States city.... I want a scene where Stella ask Mac to To accompany her because she has to find members of the family but not it is not too much how to approach them. And Mac go with Stella and take her hand for Give her the courage to knock at the door of her family and to appear.

And about what I say. Too more new caracter and love. The writer must develop the story of Stella Family. It's in the spoiler. Can you imagine.
-Lindsay new love story
-Mac new's love story
-Stella new's love story
-Danny and Rikkie again
-Don and sister
- Stella family.
That will be a lot. It's better if it'll be.
-Mac and Stella love together.
-Stella Family
-Lidsay new
-Danny and Rikkie
-Don and sister

You know what? I'm dying here for watching how they live together. I mean, we know Mac is not exactly a chef. So we can guess is Stella who cook for both of them :D I'd LOVE to see THAT! Also, Mac is not a tech-lover so i guess they like talking or playing board games.
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

More details! Nikita looked for her mum during a long time. She found her thanks to Michael (look if Mac who helps Stella to find her family!) It was one of the sweetest moments on the show when she thanked him "It's the sweetest thing you have done for me" a tender kiss on the lips (not passionate but caring)
I pay for a remake of that scene!!!!!!
Also there was another eppy where Nikita was living in a temporary base because her apartment was being cleaned up because of a process she suffered
And HE OFFERED HIS APARTMENT! (déjà vù???????) but Nikita's answer was different than Stella's "I'll think about it"

ps: Lilou--->
For me they need to be a couple because the spoiler say that Mac and Stella have new love interest

Probably they won't be a couple at the beginning of Season 5 as you have said. But they will be at the end of Season 5. The doubt is producers and writers will show us THAT moment when they turn to be lovers instead of friends

Another Great Pic (Credits: Insanity Pretty of course) Doesn't it look like a date? :D

normal_Consequences0045.jpg

She is clearly flirting with him :D
normal_Consequences0043.jpg

They like to be together
normal_Consequences0044.jpg

Last edited:
I'm dying here for watching how they live together. I mean, we know Mac is not exactly a chef. So we can guess is Stella who cook for both of them :D
you're not the only one 'cause im very curious about it too:D Stella could make some greek food for Mac and her:D
Another Great Pic (Credits: Insanity Pretty of course) Doesn't it look like a date? :D
it do look like a date!:D the second pic she is clearly flirting with him!:D
the third one, do you notice something about were Mac are looking??
:Mac were are you looking?:vulcan: her eyes are further up:lol::D

the second pic she is clearly flirting with him!:D

There is a brazilian song who talks about someone who touch his hair and do anything to call a woman's attention because he likes her a lot. Stella is the female version of that song :D

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: He wanted to be polite. He wanted to pay attention to her "girls" too:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Last edited:
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::g uffaw::guffaw: He wanted to be polite. He wanted to pay attention to her "girls" too:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
:guffaw:Debbie you're soo right Mac is a gentleman, he had to say hi to her ''girls'' to:guffaw::guffaw: and it's probably not the first time he have said hello to the ''girls'':devil::D
this quote is it just me or are Stella flirting with Mac??
Mac: [about mosquitoes] Only the female of the species bites.
Stella: Good for her!

and it's probably not the first time he have said hello to the ''girls'':devil::D

Certainly it's not the first time "The Girls" distract guys. Look at Don and Mac here :D
201_029.jpg

I should explain Stella was wearing this:lol::lol::lol:
201_014.jpg

this quote is it just me or are Stella flirting with Mac??

Quote:
Mac: [about mosquitoes] Only the female of the species bites.
Stella: Good for her!
:lol: Yes, she is!!!!!!:lol::lol: And i remember Mac's face . It was hilarious (I can't find the screencap though;)

Amen to all your posts, gals!!:drool: And Debbie your theory is just WOW! I'm sure Peter will connect his ideas of those two shows!!! Ok I hope so!!:scream: And the last pic of your first post screams 'Make a banner of me, Andrea' *lol* The day is still long:D
After reading all your post I'mn sure Stella and Lindsay's new love interest wil be one and the same guy and that's also why we didn't get any information about the actors!! I'm sure Linds will get that guy as Stel always wants to protect sooo Stel must be looking for Mackkyy!!n :D
The beginnig of 'Consequences' was a date. No doubt!! :scream::scream: You don't meet anybody in New York (I mean it's biggest city in the USA it's impossible!!) by chance. They must've talked about meeting there!!!!
I just watched 1.22 'The Closer' and 1.23 'What you see is what you see'. Omg These eppies are so smacked. I was the whole time like:drool::drool:. btw. Mac said the thing about Claire and injustice in the Closer and not in Blink.
My favourite scenes from 1.22 are: When Stel says something in greek and this conversation, the wedding-ring stuff and the bar scene!!!! OMG again a date!!! And in 1.23 The ending!!!! Priceless!!! I'm spechless sooo much I enjoyed that scene:drool::drool:. And then when the woman from from the bar said that she had talked to Mac...Omg Stella's mien...:guffaw:.

Quote:
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::g uffaw::guffaw: He wanted to be polite. He wanted to pay attention to her "girls" too:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
When I saw the pic for the first time I was alos like...MACCC where are you staring at??:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I think I have to register at that site:D.
xxxxxxxx
Anj

About Stella and Family. I iamgine a scene where she explain to Mac that her family want she moves to grece and live with them.

-So you will leave?
-I don't know Mac. It's my family. I search them since so long ago.
-I understand it's just I need you.
-For job?
-For living.

Another scene. Mac alone with tears. Stella arrive.
-Stella I think you are in fly.
-I can't leave Mac. I searched my family but I had already one. NY, Lab, you. I can't leave you Mac because....I love you.
-Thank god, Stella I scared to lose you. But it' was be so selfish to me to ask to stay. But Stella I love, I love you so much.

KIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back