• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The beginnig of 'Consequences' was a date. No doubt!! :scream::scream: You don't meet anybody in New York (I mean it's biggest city in the USA it's impossible!!) by chance. They must've talked about meeting there!!!!
i think Stella called Mac 'cause she were being stalked by Reed
Certainly it's not the first time "The Girls" distract guys. Look at Don and Mac here :D
201_029.jpg
i've heard about staring but they got their eyes glued on Stella's ''girls'':lol:
-So you will leave?
-I don't know Mac. It's my family. I search them since so long ago.
-I understand it's just I need you.
-For job?
-For living.
aww Lilou that's sweet^_^

:lol: Yes, she is!!!!!!:lol::lol: And i remember Mac's face . It was hilarious (I can't find the screencap though;)
Do you mean thise pic's Debbie??:D
bscap0181.jpg

stellamac.jpg

lilou said:
And about what I say. Too more new caracter and love. The writer must develop the story of Stella Family. It's in the spoiler. Can you imagine.
-Lindsay new love story
-Mac new's love story
-Stella new's love story
-Danny and Rikkie again
-Don and sister
- Stella family.
That will be a lot. It's better if it'll be.
-Mac and Stella love together.
-Stella Family
-Lidsay new
-Danny and Rikkie
-Don and sister

I agree with everything, Especially the Mac/Stella living and loving together. But, I want to see more flirting and such first. I like them when they flirt and again, a jeolous Mac is a very sexy Mac. :drool:

I watched On The Job where Stella took care of that baby. That scene was soooo sweeeeettt when she didn't want to give the baby over to the social worker. Doesn't that say that she really wants a baby? I know she wants to find her family as well. Growing up it must have been hard for her seeing kids disrepect their parents when she herself had none. :(

Stella is also the one who told Mac to go easy on Reed. She knows how Reed feels about not having parents. And although Reed is neither Stella's or Mac's child, they both take care of him like he is their child.

I say Mac and Stella would make Great parents. :D

PS- lilou I agree about Danny and Rikki but that's for another thread ;)

Doesn't that say that she really wants a baby?
yup that say that she wants a baby and Mac should help her:D;)
But, I want to see more flirting and such first. I like them when they flirt and again, a jeolous Mac is a very sexy Mac. :drool:
I also want too see a more flirting,secret tuches and kisses and more stuff:D and you're right a jealous Mac is a very sexy Mac:drool::D
I say Mac and Stella would make Great parents. :D
You're not the only one 'cause i also say Mac and Stella would be the perfect/great parents:D

She is feeling she is almost Mac's age;) symbiosis...Anyone?:lol:

I had a feeling you were gonna say that... trust us to define the relationship with two scientists using biology. Actually, symbiosis represents their relationship perfectly.

Mac and Stella don't need to be a couple in S5. But we know they have the special connection. If Stella finds her Greek family this season perhaps Mac suggests her to be with her family. It's her long-time dream to belong to a family. I mean, Mac could be the one to push her to take that drastic decition

Come to think of it, I would like for Stella to find out something about her family... both parts of it 'cause she's Greek and Italian. I think Mac's gonna encourage her to go find out what she can, but there's a possibility that he may be afraid of her leaving if it comes down to that. After all, she is his best friend and partner and I'm not sure how he would adjust to not having her with him.

Anj--> I knew it! I knew it was going to inspire you!:lol::lol:
I'mn sure Stella and Lindsay's new love interest wil be one and the same guy and that's also why we didn't get any information about the actors!! I'm sure Linds will get that guy as Stel always wants to protect sooo Stel must be looking for Mackkyy!!

Meg will love your hypothesis:thumbsup:;););););) It could be VERY possible since the moment we don't have any clue about new actors except the actress who will portray Donnie's sister;)
I'm not sure what is going to happen to them but i do want Stell and Linds can talk about guys. You know a "Girls' talk". Quinn is more suitable for being about Stella'age but she doesn't belong to the family. Besides i don't trust her at all. Stella should talk to Linds and be her mentor:bolian:

I just watched 1.22 'The Closer' and 1.23 'What you see is what you see'. Omg These eppies are so smacked. I was the whole time like:drool::drool:. btw. Mac said the thing about Claire and injustice in the Closer and not in Blink.
My favourite scenes from 1.22 are: When Stel says something in greek and this conversation, the wedding-ring stuff and the bar scene!!!! OMG again a date!!! And in 1.23 The ending!!!! Priceless!!! I'm spechless sooo much I enjoyed that scene:drool::drool:. And then when the woman from from the bar said that she had talked to Mac...Omg Stella's mien

Silly me! I was convinced it was in Blink :D But still one of the best scenes i have watched. Gary was outstanding there :D
I liked so much that eppy! And i forgot to vote it! (Inside the Fav episodes thread). I liked the fact Stella was there to lecture him and guide him as he was there to lecture and guide her too back in Supply and Demand;)
Not only as coworkers but friends:drool:
Rose...from 1.23 well Stella's mien was hilarious. It's obvious she didn't dislike that woman but she was SO JEALOUS! (there was no reason to dislike her but she wasn't pleased at all :lol:
WhatYouSee0145.jpg

Lilou--> you are a shipper by nature!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love both dialogues. I see this one very plausible!
So you will leave?
-I don't know Mac. It's my family. I search them since so long ago.
-I understand it's just I need you.
-For job?
-For living
Well, probably Mac will stop before he says "for living" but still it would be so PERFECT!:drool:
Gio-->
i've heard about staring but they got their eyes glued on Stella's ''girls'':lol:
Certainly their BLUE Eyes are glued to her BLUE blouse:guffaw:
i think Stella called Mac 'cause she were being stalked by Reed
Yeap, she did. Mac mentioned he received her phone call. But she didn't explain the reason by phone. So she said:

Stella: I'm hearing voices and seeing shadows and catching glimpses of someone, and I know it sounds crazy, but I feel like I'm being watched

Heather--->
Stella is also the one who told Mac to go easy on Reed. She knows how Reed feels about not having parents. And although Reed is neither Stella's or Mac's child, they both take care of him like he is their child.

I truly like how in S3 she saved their relationship. Mac didn't want to open up himlself and having a relationship with Reed because Reed reminded him Claire and he wasn't ready yet to face that but she convinced him. Stella mentioned Claire “She exists, Mac,” “In your memory, in your heart.”
And i ADORE how we were pleased in Taxi. Actually i felt as if they read our previous posts here because we wanted Reed and Stella and Mac as a family and finally we got it!

Karu-->
I had a feeling you were gonna say that... trust us to define the relationship with two scientists using biology. Actually, symbiosis represents their relationship perfectly.

I guess i was under the influence of weeks and weeks of Microbiology and Anatomy :lol:
I think Mac's gonna encourage her to go find out what she can, but there's a possibility that he may be afraid of her leaving if it comes down to that. After all, she is his best friend and partner and I'm not sure how he would adjust to not having her with him.

In Spanish we have this expression: "You got the Q of the question" I feel exactly the same. I feel Mac is going to encourage her to find her family but he will suffer the consequences of loosing her if she leaves and goes to Greece (it's more likely she will be related to her Greek origin considering the current spoilers)
She always was there for him. Now he will have to learn how to live without her. Not only because she is her coworker, his colleague, his partner, his best friend but because of the role she has had on his life

Debbie :D

Last edited:
Ah doesn't matter why Stel called Mac. She called him!! End of story:D.
And lilou your dialogues are soo smacked!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: You should really think of writing a fic!:bolian:
Well, probably Mac will stop before he says "for living" but still it would be so PERFECT!:drool:
yes it would!! I'd pay to watch a scene like that!! Just imagine:
-for job?
Mac hesistated. He didn't know what to say. He couldn't just say 'Stel you may not go 'cause I love you' what would she think? So he took a deep breath and said:
- for living, Stel. I couldn't live without you. You' ve always been a part of my life are a part of it now and you will it be...for ever....
And then he pulls her in a hug just like in 'The Ride-In' :cool::adore:

I'm wondering why they didn't put Rose in P.'s place... I wouldn't have been thaaaat angry??!!!:confused:

Anj:lol:

Probably they won't be a couple at the beginning of Season 5 as you have said. But they will be at the end of Season 5. The doubt is producers and writers will show us THAT moment when they turn to be lovers instead of friends
I think if like we think the new love interest of Mac and Stella are Stella and Mac we don't wait too long. The past season we have spoiler about episode 11 unless in November. And we learn about Rikkie RHL and Major Lady very very late. Like February. Ok the are the strike writer. But I really think that the spoiler we have now is for the ten first episode or less. So if Stella and Mac are the new love interest we will see that raplidly.
Mac jealous about the fireman. Stella sick for Mac because he's with Joe. Mac help Stella with his search of her family in episode 5. I'm really want their flirting....
To know if the producers will show that moment. It's a big question I hope. But sure before this will had many flirt....I really can wait. And hope we will have right.

About search family and Mac scared. I really don't think Stella will imagine to leave NY for the greece. Maybe in vacation. But She seems really like NY and her live in this city with people she likes. If she meet her family that will be Oncle, Aunt, Grand parents.... Someone on this thread live with is family past 30 years old? So the question about Stella leaving NY for live in Greece it's impossible. In vacation for learn more about her family yes. No see Stella for one or two episode because she is with her family and Mac is so sad and worried to know if she has no problem and if she's accept by her family and does'nt lost somewhere in greece.
And if she find a sister or a brother I think he/she will leave in States because Stella was born in state. I really don't imagine her parents go live in another land without their child.

Yeap, she did. Mac mentioned he received her phone call. But she didn't explain the reason by phone. So she said:

Stella: I'm hearing voices and seeing shadows and catching glimpses of someone, and I know it sounds crazy, but I feel like I'm being watched
She didn't wanna say what it were over the phone 'cause she wanted too se Mac;)

Here's some qoutes with Mac and Stella:
(Mac and Stella were trying to identify a type of bug)
Stella: I think it came Florida.
Mac: Sounds like a sunshine bug to me.
Stella: Yeah. You can tell by the shorts and little sunglasses.

Mac: What worker keeps their tools so clean . . .
(stella looks at Mac with a little smirk)
Mac: who ISN'T a science-obsessed criminalist?

i love those to qoutes:D

Mac
: What worker keeps their tools so clean . . .
(stella looks at Mac with a little smirk)
Mac: who ISN'T a science-obsessed criminalist?
I don't remember this scene. Someone can tell which it come from and the season. Thank you

Anj-->
I'm wondering why they didn't put Rose in P.'s place... I wouldn't have been thaaaat angry??!!!

I think because Rose was meant to be there as Mac's first attemp to have a normal life again. She doesn't look as the "warrior" type. She seemed to be nice and agreeable. She wasn't Stella's rival because they weren't at the same "level"
I can't say the same about P. She was...well better i do NOT start ranting over her :D
Lilou-->
If she meet her family that will be Oncle, Aunt, Grand parents.... Someone on this thread live with is family past 30 years old?
In my country is like in Italy: people do live with their parents beyond 30 ;)
But think about this: you talk about people who have normal families. Stella NEVER had one. I can think it's very possible she would like to have the "experience" of being a member of a biological family. Only she will have to decide where her really home is (Some wise men said Home is where Heart is :D

BTW the quote you asked for is from "Hush" 1.16 when they talked about those men who worked at the port with those swiss knives so clean. It's the Spatula Man episode where Stella saved Mac's life

Gio-->
Stella: I think it came Florida.
Mac: Sounds like a sunshine bug to me.
Stella: Yeah. You can tell by the shorts and little sunglasses.

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Love her sense of humor. And i loved how she changed after his change too. She allowed helsef to be playful around him. Her emphaty is incredible. When he mourned Claire she was broody too. And now he seems to be recovered she shows her real (and lovely) nature

Did i mention i love Stella?:bolian:

Last edited:
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Love her sense of humor. And i loved how she changed after his changed too. She allowed helsef to be playful around him. Her emphaty is incredible. When he mourned Claire she was broody too. And now he seemed to be recovered she shows her real (and lovely nature)
that scene is soo funny, i laugh every time i see it:guffaw:Stella got a funny/great humor, you're not the only one that love her sense of humor Debbie:D They have change, they play and joke around each other, it's cute:D
I don't remember this scene. Someone can tell which it come from and the season. Thank you
it's from S1, eppy 16:hush

Thank you all.

And for what I say about Stella Family. It's my opinion but I really don't think she Intend to leave NY. It's what I think. For Stella Danny, Lindsay, Don, Sheldon, Adam Sid and Mac of cource are really is familly. Not like a family. It's not because there's not her biological family that her feeling are not important. She will not meet her parents. There will be an oncle or Aunt like I say. I know someone for who their Foster home is more important than his biological family. She lived many think with the CSI team and specially with Mac. I do not think that she would be ready to lose all this. She just wants to know more about her and her parents. But I do not think that she is going to intend to abandon her life for her biological family. Especially that the writer is going to have to explain why none of the relatives has her to look for. I want to say the social workers have of to examine Stella's family and we are not going to persuade me that none of them made not his inquiter have news of the Stella's parents. they must know what had happen to them. Did you really think that a city will pay for the education of a children if she had a family without ask at the family first.

So I think may be Stella will have a bad news about her family. Like A big quarrel of family and they made fun to know what to arrive at them.
If she had a family again I think it's really strange that anybody go to take her and adopt her. I think that had somethink. I hope for Stella that her Reunion with her family will indeed be. But I cannot refrain from believing that it is going to have something there. Stella the orphan for whom every member of the team is her family it is a little the characteristic of Stella and I do not think that that will change.

I'm the one who said when it comes to emotions bloodlines are nothing. I know the Team is her family despite of she doesn't share the sames genes. But she must be curious, how they are, who they are. I have read some Melina's interviewes and if Stella comes from Greek family well probably her mother became into the "black sheep" and her family expeled her out. And if Stella finds some relatives (as a severe grandpa) probably they won't accept her because of her mother. So my take is she is going to suffer

At the end,well eventually she will be back at NYC, where she is loved and accepted and respected. Even tough we have a great chance of having AMAZING dramatic moments :D

Gio-->
that scene is soo funny, i laugh every time i see it:guffaw:Stella got a funny/great humor, you're not the only one that love her sense of humor Debbie:D They have change, they play and joke around each other, it's cute:D
At the beginning she tried to make him laugh. And now she laughs of him i.e
Down the Rabbit Hole:

Stella: You have no game whatsoever.
Mac: Look, I don't need a backseat avatar:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Last edited:
At the beginning she tried to make him laugh. And now she laughs of him i.e
Down the Rabbit Hole:

Stella: You have no game whatsoever.
Mac: Look, I don't need a backseat avatar:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
i know, now they both joke around and flirts;) and it's funny to watch when they both joke around:D Down the rabbit hole, it's a funny eppy especially that scene with the avatar and^that qoute you wrote^ lol there you se Mac is joking with her *cough* flirting *cough*:D

i've just watched that eppy were Stella tells Mac about when she got cut, that scene is soo SWEET...!:adore::adore:

Gio :D
Awwww The Ride in!! poor Stella! In special when she had to explain to Mac why she didn't tell him before.
No way she was going to say "look, Mac i didn't tell you anything because you were having fun with that awful witch and i didn't want interrupt you!"
But it was obvious the recent news about his relationship with P. afected her and she thought she was losing Mac

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I watched Down the Rabbit hole and i LOVED IT. Severeal Smac moments.
1)At the beginning she noticed he didn't sleep
2) All flirty and sexy during the Second life scene with Adam and Mac
3) All worried when she thought was hurt by the Suspect X lady

Please: check this link. Anjella made WONDERFUL aavies. Some of them are HILARIOUS:guffaw::guffaw:
http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=56873&page=4

way to go,dear! You got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back