Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I will NEVER understand why she felt attracted to that guy in first place. The only idea that comes up to my mind is Stella likes artists (maybe because she is one too) so she liked Frankie:angryrazz:
    But Mac is also an artist. Problem fixed!:drool::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well if this scene would have been cut right here i had said it was too hot for TV:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Debbie :D

2. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

That ending scene of 'Recycling' is one of my Evergreens. It says it all.and Stella's: You really know how to treat a girl, Mac. was soooo priceless.
    We have investigated the relationship between Mac and Claire so why don't we do the same with Stel and Franki. We all know how this ended...but though while Stel still thought that Frankie was a good guy you could how happy she was with him. No doubt she must've been always thinking of Mac.
    And I really could've smacked F.'s head when he did that Aresanob.com *grrrr*. But we got RamboStella to see and many Mac-worries-about-Stella scenes followed. Soooo we had a good thing with it. Gave us many smacked moments:D. I think they should cancel their fireman storyline and get Mac and Stella together!! NOW!!! *pokes TPTB*!!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream:
    Man I had a smacked dream last night, but I can't really remember what it was about. I think Mac and Stel were playing Poker and having a drink or so. Ah my memory is so bad plus my phone rang when it got interesting:scream::scream:
    xxxxxxxx
    Anj

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I LOVED that line. Because it was a surprise for Stella and she did enjoy it. You can say she likes flowers and dinners and fancy dresses but i think she was happier there than in any other place. You can tell that when Drew invited her a dinner and she refused
    My take (just a personal opinion of course) she enjoyed the glamorous side of her relationship with Frankie. Flowers, dinners, own sculptures. You can say it was a dream became true.
    Later she realised beyond those luxurious moments were nothing. Right now i think she prefers simple things and a hot dog is the Queen's meal for her ;)
    I wonder how this new guy is going to be with her. I don't think Mac's relationship will be too long or serious.
    But maybe Stella's will be grrrrrrrrrrrr:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
    Yet, i have faith their new relationships will be EACH OTHER!:drool:
    I don't know why we don't know the actors who will portray these annoying relationships:scream:
    could you imagine that? We are ranting here and suddenly we discover they will be a couple in S5 (It could happen *crossing fingers*)

Debbie:drool:

4. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

I do not know why Stell was attracted to Frankie, he was a little cute but Mac is sooo much cute/hotter:D Man i don't know why Stell hasn't attacked Mac yet:drool::D
    Stella wanted Mac but she didn't want to say to him that she have feelings for him, soo she started too date Frankie.. And when Frankie did that Aresanob.com MAN i got pissed on him!:censored:How could anyone do something like that too Stella she's soo sweet and kind, and Mac would never do anything to hurte ''his'' Stella, he would have LOVE her with all his heart.. not hurt her 'cause he is too much off a gentleman to do so..
    Maybe when ever Stella goes out on a date were she dresses up in a nice dress, it makes her think back too Frankie?? And i think she enjoys every minutes when she's with Mac;) even if it's in the lab or on a dog show, only she's with Mac;):D I also wonder how this new guy is going too be, and i also think that Mac's relatinship is not gonna last long 'cause it's not long since he were in a relationship with P:angryrazz:. well it's another case if the new relationship is with Mac and Stella;) Then it might end up in marriage and with kids:Dmany smacked kids;):adore::lol:

AnJ--- it's annoying when something disturb's you're smacked dream, it's happend too me many times:lol: and it always happend when you get too the good stuff:lol:

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL! I second that! :D He was irresistible last couple of seasons. Do you remember wet Mac from Snow Day?:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: And "Mac in Black" from Season 4 when his bag wasn't found (lost in the Airport or better i should said inside Drew's car)
    I think she does feel the attraction now. The "sitting on his desk" scene spoke volumes because she was sitting there all sexy in front of him in a very subtle way:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    She is after her man after all!:lol:

6. giovinazzo<3

Wet Mac in Snow Day how could i forget:drool::lol: If i were Stella i would have attacke him:D And ''Mac in Black'' *praying too God* why don't Stella attacke Mac??* LoL:lol:
    They are playing a little game off Love, they teas each other when they got the chance, just waiting for one another too burst:lol: Stella are trying to get Mac to burst with dressing sexy and sitt in front off him sexy and more sexy stuff:D:lol: And when she satt in front off Mac on his desk in a sexy way, you could see in Mac's eyes that he wanted to attack her;):devil:

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

One thing was sure: he felt so comfortable with her on his desk as she did on it too :D Neither of them moved fast when Major Lady came in:lol:
    And Rambo Stella came in once again...to defend her man of course!:drool:

*Cross your fingers* Perhaps soo we will know if they are living together or no!

Debbie (mystery girl!:lol:

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Anj: You need voicemail!

Welcome Fille! I have only been with these guys a couple of weeks and yes they are the GREATEST!

It looks like I have to go and check out Horitio again. I saw that eppie so long ago but it is always worth going back and watching any of them again!!

You guys have to quit talking about the "Desk scene" they is smoke starting to come out of the back of my computer!!!

9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hey guys.. i though stella and mac is going to have new romance in season 5.. How are we going to deal dat? I'm so sad when i heard about it.. Stella is going to have a real relationship.. oh GOD! im all the way smacked!!!!

10. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hey guys!
    I'm still going on exams but I just thought I'd drop in and say hi. Hope you're all well. Sorry I can't really be here much but I posted a fic at ff.net to make up for it. It's called Colour. Anyways, stay safe everyone! I'll talk to you soon hopefully.
    Jen
    xx

11. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Yay! Jen is still alive :D. And welcome Asprine !!!!
    We were all really pissed off when we heard that Stella and Mac must get together NOW! But as we haven't heard any information about the actor that will play Stella's new guy yet. We're still hoping that it was only a really ....really bad joke of TPTB. But we're all very crazy:D.
    I think I also have t watch MIA(MYC Nonstop again!! I want to see jealous Mac. Oh remember the secen from 2.07 /the other crossover) where H said: Give Stella my best. or so. Mac was so :rolleyes::confused:*WTH??*
    They felt comfortable. I wasn't possible that they weren't. I mean nobody distracted them (grrrrr Jordan!! You ruined our plan with the special glass, we have to think of it again. We must install a lock!! To protect them of RHL and Jordan!!). Plus they were they had the special glass and...omg that scene was simply awesome!!:eek::eek::eek: I'm speechless. I think I have to watch a lot of eppies again :D.
    xxxxx
    Anj

12. giovinazzo<3

They are comfortable with each other, that's good:D and the reason for them not moving soo fast is 'cause they didn't want too move at all;)
    If they are living together, i won't say anything more:lol::devil::D and debbie you're not the only one with your fingers crossed *cross my fingers* :D

Asprine, hi and welcome:D Heeey Jen:D
    AnJ bringing up the special glass plan again i see:lol: And we got too install lock of course we got to 'cause we won't let them get distraught:devil::lol:

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG, Jenn is back!!!!!!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian: you are being missed, here! The best luck for you in your exams, dear! (and i hope you will watch Taxi. You can't loose it!:bolian:). Considering I have studied so hard the whole week (despite of i have been so chatty here:lol:) I will enjoy reading fics today

Asprine--> WELCOME TO THE SMACKED FAMILY!!!!!!! Crazy and beloved people here :D All of them very SMAC. I don't loose my faith their new relationships will be each other!!!! It wouldd be very weird if after the closeness between them at the end of Season 4 they have new relationships. Specially if we considerer they are living together (well that's our thought anyway :D)
    Keep posting and enjoy!
    Anj-->
    I keep thinking about this and it's driving me crazy. It's one of the reason why i feel they could have a chance in S5:drool:

Lori--> i'm truly happy you feel glad being here. You are part of our SMAC family and that's our goal :D

Gio-->
    The first time i watched this scene was in Lilou's fanclip (où est- tu, cherie?). My jaws dropped!!!!!!!! Because Stella NEVER allowed herlsef to be so "comfortable" in Mac's office..or should i say Mac's desk?:lol:

Considering all of you love so much this scene here you have (I found these screen caps yesterday!)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

*Cough, *cough! VERY familiar!:lol:
    [​IMG]

14. giovinazzo<3

Well Stella got comfy in Mac's office/Mac's desk:D
    LoL Debbie the last pic, look at Mac and Stella's face's it look like they have been catched doing something wrong:lol: and the second one what are Stella talking about??;)

15. lilou

lilou Rookie

:D
    I think all people on this thread cross their fingers:p

One think will confort my theory that Mac and Stella will be "the new love interest" for each other. I read a spoiler saying that lindsay will have a new love interest too. I think if there are a new caracter for lindsay, a new for mac, a new for Stella, Don's sister and Rikkie returns it will be a little more. The writer must integrate every these character. While developing inquiries. That makes a lot. But if Mac and Stella are together that makes only two new characters and a return. Did you imagine if they will show all history. 4 news relationship+Don and his sister (and evolution of Don and Angell because if she disapear suddenly I would understand nothing there). Did you imagine that they have the time to present 4 news caracter. Their name, what they do... I think that the story with Lindsay and her new love will be Develop of the beginning. Their meeting; the flirtation... Because she is supposed to be with Danny so there will be forcing of the explanation. Then the return of Rikkie is also going to bring explanation and an evolution. If Mac and Stella are together there will be neither length presentation of the characters, nor kicks out explanation which has to bring to length reflection between character. Danny and Lindsay will choose between their couple and the new guy and girl. So present two new caracters between this story it's little more. The serie is not a soap it's a policies with some romance. So for me Mac and Stella will be together.
    Or
    -We discovered that they are together and living together too.
    Or
    - they live together and we see evoluate during episode by filrting and the beguinning of new roamance.

And thank you for the pic!!!!!
    Well I'm often on this thread because I'm in holidays and I share the computer with my father, my brother and my mother and none of them is not a smac fan. Although my father by looking at an episode is said by speaking of mac and Stella.
    " They are together both "
    " euh no! "
    " Ah check we would say "
    I love my daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.