• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First fille be very welcome to the smacked thread.!!!!!It's always great to have new followers!!!
For me I'm sure sometimes they felt that they love each other but don't accept it and after is persuaded that it is only the friendship.
I totally agree with you! They are real friends, the best ones in the history of TV. And friendship is a safe feeling, it can't disappear in minutes like love. and they are scared that the other won't retort the feelings. I think if you told your best friend that you are in love with him / her and he/her isn't this is what may destroy your friendship because the other one wouldn't able to have the same feelings for you and knowing that he/ she can't give what you need might drive him/ her crazy. But Mac and Stel don't need to be scared...the other has the same feelings!
how would you gals think Danny and the team would have react if Mac and Stella come to work in the same clothing as they had on the day before??
good question :lol:.
Danny: Oh my god what did you two do last night....ok..ok I don't really want to know it.
Lindsay: :wtf::wtf:
Sheldon: I told you boss....Congrats
Flack: Grrr...he took my Stella...just kidding...:p
Adam: WTH?? Gotta be kidding me??? But though congrats I always saw it coming:D.
Reed: *does a happy dance* yay I was right! You were made for each other!
RHL::scream::scream::scream::scream:*explodes*
Major Lady: hides like a little child behind the bar and cries...
P.....:eek:*dies* :eek:
:guffaw:
They acted as a married couple
:adore::adore:They did...they did...that is one reason why Taxi is the smacked eppie. I think they both didn't even recognize how they were acting. Man I looooved to watch it.

Anj:luvlove:

I mean..."Taxi" is in my mind. They acted as a married couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:adore:
I love this episode and all last episode of season 4. In the last
The police-Are you worried?
Stella -I'm sick.
And stella on Mac's Desk. Mac and Stella with Reed. Their conversation about Reed or about the taxi killer when they are on the sofa. And the look in admission when they say the same phrase at the same time. And Stella jealous of RHL.
I love absolutly that!!!!!!

I meant Claire. He loved her but it wasn't the love of his life .
I'm like you.

When they were at the Opera i got pissed but then the evening got finished 'cause Mac had to work then i got happy and the end when they celebrated in the lab i got pissed again and turned off my TV!!
It's absolutly me. And after all episode or She is I must watch all smacked scene because I can't calm me.

I just saw the episode "Manhattan Manhunt" and I loved how Mac seemed slightly jealous when Horatio said "Give Stella my best"! I know it's an older episode, but I loved that moment.
I love it too. It's not really jealous but it not really He does not really appreciate that.

And I just wat to say all people on this talk that it's absolutly fabulous to "meet" people who are So crazy as you. And like a series so and a frenzy so much on that. In my Faculty I am a little an extraterrestrial because I think of it smac. So think you very much!!!

First of all, the team's reaction with smilies??? Priceless! :guffaw:

I was really intrigued in Manhatten Manhut that Mac didn't like seeing Super!H coming down on his territory and his woman. :p Then again I can't stand Horatio and I guess Mac feels the same so....:lol: I love pissed off Mac, he cracks me up!

fille Welcome to the thread, always fun to get new people in here:D

Yessssss, I love the last episode sof Season 4 but they have acted as a married couple before. Like in 1.23 where she fixed up his tie:p (actually all Season 1 is very SMAC:drool:)
In 1.23, when she fixed his tie, that was sooooo cute, the face Mac made when Stella was soo close to him;):D
And friendship is a safe feeling, it can't disappear in minutes like love. and they are scared that the other won't retort the feelings.
AnJ!! i were thinking the same thing:D Mac and Stella are afraid off showing their feeling and tell each other that they love each other 'cause they are afraid they might lose their friendship and they don't want to lose that so they're being careful.

OOO I must jump in here and agree that a Jealous Mac is as sexy Mac. :drool:

Now, since Claire was brought up, I have to mention this also. I agree, he loved her and he loves Reed because Reed was part of her. And the fact that Claire told Mac she had a baby was very special I'm sure.

Season 1 we did see a lot of brooding, dark Mac<<< which I also love. And I want to know in what episode does Stella ask him to take off his wedding ring.? I'm sure that must have been hard for him. Not only letting go of Claire, but moving on after the horrible devistation that took place that day. But I do :luvlove: the idea that it was Stella that convinced him to do it and not anyone else.

I'm still convinced they live together or they did. Regardless of their upcoming 'love interests.' :rolleyes:
We'll see how long those last. :p

AnJ!! i were thinking the same thing:D Mac and Stella are afraid off showing their feeling and tell each other that they love each other 'cause they are afraid they might lose their friendship and they don't want to lose that so they're being careful.
Yes they dosn't accept the fact they love each other. It's not only they are afraid off showing their feeling but are afraid to accept their feeling. If you accept this you suffer more because you must hide your feeling and see the woman/man you love with someone esle. Like I already say. Mac is for me someone who control his feeling. So all time Stella had a boyfriend is hurt but Less than if he faced and to accept his feelings because he shall have that it is the woman who he loves. For the moment (or before the right next door episode:p) that reason says to him that it is just his best friend.
For me it's not they hide their felling but denied their felling to them even.

Lori-->you're so welcome! :D Let's analyze

I'm not in love
I do think I have tried.

It's Mac and perhaps he tried to love her (well he went to London after all) but it's obvious IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE :D
In a perfect world we never came
Oh, we never left.

He regretted going to London. He really did. It was a waste of time being forced to do something he didn't feel by heart
Do you find out what a kiss is for right before you die?
Again he remarked he didn't have true feelings for her. Their kisses weren't right because he didn't feel them :D
I think this song has two parts: one part is from Mac's POV and the second one from Stella's POV (I'll be here when you rise)
Nobody could have chosen a better song for that episode :D

Fille: ---->welcome to the SMAc thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to this family! (we are a bunch of crazy people ha-ha)
I love Manhatan Manhunt. And Mac was sooooooo jealous! :D I admit i did like the chemistry betwenn Horatio and Stella.
It was obvious when he said:

HORATIO: Mac, heard there was a break in the case?

MAC: Stella already has you on speed dial.:lol::lol::lol: (The Green Eyes Monster payed a visit to Mac in this one:lol:)

Anj--->
They are real friends, the best ones in the history of TV. And friendship is a safe feeling, it can't disappear in minutes like love. and they are scared that the other won't retort the feelings. I think if you told your best friend that you are in love with him / her and he/her isn't this is what may destroy your friendship because the other one wouldn't able to have the same feelings for you and knowing that he/ she can't give what you need might drive him/ her crazy. But Mac and Stel don't need to be scared...the other has the same feelings!
Amen:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: That's why he could considerer a relationship with other coworkers and not with Stella. She is his safe port, his anchor. He is her reason, someone who helped her to control her wild spirit!

BTW Anj The Stellarina thread is calling you! S.O.S! Mayday! Mayday! (we need to live things up!:eek:

Meg-->
I was really intrigued in Manhatten Manhut that Mac didn't like seeing Super!H coming down on his territory and his woman
He seemed to be upset with Stella instead with Horatio:lol:. And he was curious where she was headed:

STELLA: I hear you. See this face. I'll check in with you later, Mac.

MAC: Where you headed?

Control (and jealous)freak Mac!:lol:

Gio-->
In 1.23, when she fixed his tie, that was sooooo cute, the face Mac made when Stella was soo close to him
In 1.03 Stella unfixed his tie because she wanted him to be relaxed. Minutes later he fixed up his tie again.
But in 1.23 it was obvious he was ready to live again (thanks to Stella who convinced him) and he allowed her to take off his tie:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Heather---> The episode you ask is "The closer" 1.22 :drool: In that one Stella got upset with Mac but she helped him at the end:bolian:

Yes they dosn't accept the fact they love each other. It's not only they are afraid off showing their feeling but are afraid to accept their feeling. If you accept this you suffer more because you must hide your feeling and see the woman/man you love with someone esle. Like I already say. Mac is for me someone who control his feeling. So all time Stella had a boyfriend is hurt but Less than if he faced and to accept his feelings because he shall have that it is the woman who he loves. For the moment (or before the right next door episode:p) that reason says to him that it is just his best friend.
For me it's not they hide their felling but denied their felling to them even.
Lilou--- i agree with you, they are hiding their feelings soo they won't get hurt when one off them are with someone else. And the friendship they got is a very good one, they can read each other like a open book, and they don't want too lose that friendship mainly because if they lose that friendship they both will probably be lost, soo they keep their feelings for them self..but they're blind when it comes too love even if the love is right in front of them they don't se it:lol::p

and Debbie, im a Stella fan to been since the firts eppy of csi:ny and a melina fan too i looved : Providence, i just like her:D

I went off to watch 1.16 'Hush' and Boom so much has happened. Talking about 'Hush' this eppie was so smacked there were sooo many wonderful especially the one where Stel saved Mac. I could writr a whole story about this eppie but I think you know it well enough. As I re-watched so many eppies from season 1 recently, it's hard for me to decide wheter S4 or S! was more smacked. What do you think???
Talking about that wedding ring. You see how much they trust each other. I do NOT think Mac would've done this if the whole NYPD had told him. He did it for himself and Stel. The ring reminded him of the wonderful he must've spent with Claire but on the other hand also of her gruesome death. And Stel was the one that untacked his tie. There's no one else Mac would've allowed to do that. Plus he's never worn his tie after that.
That's why he could considerer a relationship with other coworkers and not with Stella.
I think you mixed something up:lol:

Soooo what can I say?? Their frienship changed. A lot...:lol:
Anj:)

Gio-->
and Debbie, im a Stella fan to been since the firts eppy of csi:ny and a melina fan too i looved : Providence, i just like her
then you are another Stellarina, yay!

Anj--> I love that eppy. The case was pretty interesting (The Spatula Man was gross but still very interesting) For me Season 1 is still the best one but Season 4 is so , so, so close!!!!!!!! The main reason i love Season 1 is you can find SMAcked moment in every single episode. Even those where they didn't work together
In Season 4 there were amazing SMAC moments (even stronger than in S1 just like RND or the sitting on the desk scene) or the "I'm worried sick" but there were episodes where we had nothing
So still my choise is Season 1 :D

I think you mixed something up
No, Gio has already explained it.
they don't want too lose that friendship mainly because if they lose that friendship they both will probably be lost, soo they keep their feelings for them self
A possible and future affair was suggested in S1 regarding Mac and Jane, then in S3 we had "She":angryrazz: and in S4 we knew about RHL:wtf:
So it means he doesn't say "No" to a relationship with a colleague. He says NO to a relationship with the woman he cares the most
Also, where did Stella meet Frankie? wasn't in a case when she needed a sculpture???? Where did she know him? I had the impression they met in the lab:wtf:

Here are pics from The Closer. The Ring scene /(Stella almost cried. Look at her face. Her sad impression despite of the smile she gave him at the end)
CSINY_122_434.jpg

CSINY_122_437.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/CSINY_122_438.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/CSINY_122_440.jpg

Debbie :D

Also, where did Stella meet Frankie? wasn't in a case when she needed a sculpture???? Where did she know him? I had the impression they met in the lab:wtf:
don't know where Stell meet Frankie, but that case when she needed a sculpture and she asked Frankie, they where already dating..
(The Spatula Man was gross but still very interesting)
Lol i laught when Mac said too Stell :Tell hawkes to bring a spatula:lol:
here's some pic's from the eppy
one with Hawkes,Stella and Mac
17377423.jpg

And here's pic's from when Stella saved Mac so he wouldn't be squized by the container:
CSINY_116_6191.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/CSINY_116_6191.jpg

CSINY_116_6201.jpg

CSINY_116_6211.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/CSINY_116_6221.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/CSINY_116_6231.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/CSINY_116_6241.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/CSINY_116_6271.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/CSINY_116_6281.jpg

GIO---> Love the first pic. It screams "become me an avvie":lol:
I really enjoyed that eppy. Mainly because of they seemd to be so connected (more than usual i mean:thumbsup:)

I'd like an eppy for Season 5 where Stella is in danger and Mac should help her. Usually she is who pays attention around him. Now i want the other way around!

Debbie:drool:

LOL at Stella's expression in the first one:lol:.
don't know where Stell meet Frankie, but that case when she needed a sculpture and she asked Frankie, they where already dating..
I'm sure they were already dating they seemed to familiar as that they weren't. When we didn't know Frankie was a bad guy I really liked him. I think Stella met him in a bar or so. It could be that he just offered her a drink and the things went on...
In Season 4 there were amazing SMAC moments (even stronger than in S1 just like RND or the sitting on the desk scene) or the "I'm worried sick" but there were episodes where we had nothing
So still my choise is Season 1 :D
I agree with you. There were so many smacked moments in season 1 because, I think, TPTB wanted to evolve their relationship and that was why they needed such scenes. But some aren't as good as the ones from season 4 as you said RND, Time's Up or RamboStella when they saw RHL.:lol:
So it's really hard for me to decide. :brickwall:
xxx
Anj

ps. Debbie, did an icon for you. (check the fanart thread)

Last edited:
:lol:ANJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I knew you were going to spoil me:D I'm like a little girl in a candy store with 100 bucks in my wallet:lol::lol::lol::lol:
THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:bolian:
I'm sure they were already dating they seemed to familiar as that they weren't

I think you are right because it was Stell who call him to complete the sculpture so she already knew him
I'm afraid i didn't like him. Beyond the fact i'm SMAC when i saw his handwriting (when he sent her flowers) i said "OMG This guy is a psycho!"
well maybe i didn't like him because he looked like as my ex brother in law:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Healing process" pics

CSINY_101_004.jpg

And she helped him to be back alive!
112-1712.jpg

His smile is so sweet that my legs are melting now:drool:

Debbie:drool:

Last edited:
I think you are right because it was Stell who call him to complete the sculpture so she alredy knew him
They were dating, and if you noticed they were flirting a little too..

Debbie i looved that scene between Mac and Stell it's soo sweet,cute and funny:Dand Mac's smile is soo cute, he lookes like a little kid:D
here's what Stell said that made Mac smile:
[Stella has just won a bet that she and Mac made on the outcome of the dog show]
Mac: You're going to make me pay?
Stella: Yeah, I'm going to make you pay.
Mac: I thought you were kidding.
Stella: Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back