Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL! Considering i want to be a Nurse that's necessary :D

I love how he allows himself to show weakness (when he showed those doubts) only in front of her

And i still love how Stella almost jumped to Jordan's throat in Taxi "Are you acussing US"
    She defends her man! :D

The last gift before i go to bed (too late here)

Some pics i found here and there :D

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/51325722.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/51931705.jpg
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/51931700.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/51930817.jpg
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/Sinise_Kana46951.jpg
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/1-1.jpg

until tomorrow Lori, welcome again to the Smacked family :D

until tomorrow Smacked family!
    Debbie :D

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Great pictures guys, and I have a ton of them to share soon. For now I bring a wall, to help you remember SMACked is Passion:)

[​IMG]

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That wall is beautiful, MLA! I like the unicorns in those pics too. Okay, I asked this in the Eden thread, so I'll ask it here too. If Mac and Stella went to a Karaoke bar, what songs do you think they'd sing? :lol:

Its sometimes hard to think of three lines to say.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  4. MacsLovlyAngl

Hmmm...I'd have to say

#1 I got you Babe - By Sonny/Cher

#2 Come on Baby Light my Fire - by the Doors

#3 And the NY Theme Song:lol::guffaw:

*Sorry, had to squezze that in there*:lol::guffaw:

How's that for three songs.:D

5. GregNickRyanFan

Those are good choices. :lol: Love the second one! That would totally work for Smacked. :lol: For the first one, could you see them trying to do impersenations of Sonny and Cher? :lol:

The three line thing was me referring to the minimum of lines we're supposed to post here in the shipper threads. :lol:

You know what song I could see Stella singing to a rival (for Mac's affections)? That Loretta Lynn song "You Aint Woman Enough To Take My Man". :lol:

6. MacsLovlyAngl

I love my SMAC:thumbsup:

I knew that:lol: that's why I put that little Squezze in there:guffaw:

Thing is their are so many songs that resemble SMACked, that it's hard to choose.:)

7. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: Sorry. I must be tired. :lol: Should probably get to bed soon. :lol:

Speaking of beds... I can kind of see Mac singing "Your Body Is A Wonderland" to Stella. :lol: And Stella could sing "Take My Breath Away". :lol:

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LInda--> you make my day so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D That art is a compedium of all beautyyou have made and shared with us. Thank you!!!

GNRF-->

The 3 songs i'd dedicate to them

"The boy is mine" (from Stella to the new girlfriend) or "He is mine" (By Monkenstef)

"She is mine" (by Brett Drennen) From Mac to her new Beau
    "We belong together (The Mac and Stella duet) :D from them to their new U.O (Unsignificant Other :D Yes, i know, I'm evil!) :D

9. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

GUYS GUYS GUYS. Smacked is not over yet! What if Stella's "real" relationship was to Mac? Wouldn't that explain why they are both getting love interests and it would also explain the "not even for Stella" Veritas spoiler.

Chin up, I'm sure this is a good thing. At least I hope so!

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Requinox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you post again! :D Yes, i prefer to think you are right. Because the fact Pam Veasey laughed when she talked about Stella's new beau made me think for a while she was a an adult version of Cruella Deville and Snowhite's stepmother:guffaw:

It reminded me in the Stellarina thread, one Stellarina said if Mac had P.:scream:, well now it was Stella's turn:scream:

It's the thruth but still i don't enjoy the idea:wtf:

I do want with all my heart Mac's new girlfriend and Stella's new boyfriend will be each other :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Could you imagine? If spoilers are playing tricks with us and suddenly the Epyphany: Mac and Stella are together!!!!!! :drool: That would be the best day for the Smacked family!:drool:

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Art walls and unicorns 101. Yes it is annoying me again the new kid. I would LOVE to see Lindas work of art it seems her reputation of fine art preceeds her! Now I need to know how! What a "GOOF" I am! Can anyone HELP??

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

You are not annoying, Lori. You are really funny Lori :D

Check Linda's wallpaper. You will see part of her job. If you want more, you can go to the Fan Art Forum and check inside The CSI NY threads (the banner thread and the Icon Thread)

I hope it helps you! :D

13. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

im almost done with the first chapter got a little more writing to do but that won't take long i hope 'cause i got the story playing over and over in my head:lol: the first chapter is:The first meeting, on a crime scene ( i were thinking about writing the first chapter about Mac and P. when they beak up but i got writer block:lol:)
    and the title of the story i think something like: Is it love at first sight??
    or somethin... and i also got another one-shot story i think i may poste in the fan fiction thread and it's called:From across the room i stare at you.
    aww why didn't Stella jump to Jordan's throat?:lol::D

Debbie, those pic's was great, thanks:D

MLA---wow, beautiful wall:thumbsup: liked it:D
    ohh yeah that would have made my day!:drool:
    Like Debbie said Lori K. you're not annoying, you're just lot's of fun with all you're question:D:D

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gio--> as soon as you finish your first chapter pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee post it!! I can't wait!!!!!! I liked so much the story you told us i want to know it now!!!!!!!!!!

And the short one now! pleaseeeee :D

I need my Smacked Medicine!!!!!. I have Linda's stories and Natty's as well to read all over Season 5 (which i'm not sure i want to watch. Maybe the last episode :D

regarding Jordan

I don't think who will be the worst to watch with Mac. Jordan? Quinn? P.:scream: back from London? I don't like it :scream: anyway

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Debbie thank you for thereferance to the "cannolli" scene,it looks like Stella made good on her promise and Melina picked up the tab! Thank you as well for all the help you have given me in manuvering this website. I am still not sure how to find my way to the pictures but I am playing around with this computer and hopefully I will find my way. It has been great fun finding people who enjoy this show as much as I do. I must admit I have been spoiled by no comercials so when it comes on this fall... While trying to find my way around this sight I think I stumbled across a new thread? getting started? So does that mean peole will be done talking on "Cause he has an extra room"? If I lose you guys just want to say thanks for all your help and entertainment.Ireally think the third time will be the charm and Stellas good guy is Mac after rewatching episodes. So when the cat is out of the bag I will be thinking of all of you guys and invisioning everyones smiles! although judging from some of the AHEM "daydreams" that have been shared there may be some fires breaking out in different living rooms!!! I will have my defiberlater next to me! This is not good bye this is just if we go to a different thread I have to figure out how to get there!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.