Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori! you're welcome :D

Let's start:

The link to the Fan ARt forum is this one
    http://talk.csifiles.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=65

Also if you want to "jump" among forums you need to go at the bottom of your page. You will find an option called " Forum Jump" (it's a window option. Click on the row and it will be displayed all your options)

Among many of the forum, you'll find CSI NY (The main forum) or the Fan Art forum or the Fan Fiction Forum

Regarding the new thread, you shouldn't be worried. When we reach the 1000 posts we open a new one. Days ago we opened this one but in a few weeks we'll open a new one (SMack is great. we love chit chat :D )

So don't worry. When the times comes a link will be provided and even you will be able to choose a new title for our thread.

You belong here, have no doubts about it!!!!!!! :D

Debbie :D

2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Debbie--- yup im gonna poste as quick as the first chapter are done, but im gonna poste it on fan fiction.net soo i'll pm the one that want's to read it:)
    i've just fixed it a little and im gonna poste it in a minute but im a little nervous about the story 'cause i think it's kinda lame.

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Nooooooo! i know we 'll LOVE your story. You understand SMAC nuff' said!

You know what? i feel a little better. I have been reading the Spoiler Thread and even when many said they are not Smac fans at least they also feel the CHEMISTRY! YAY! and they don't mind to have Mac and Stella together...at the end

well, it's hard to wait until Season 9 but i'm happy when i read stuff like that :D

As long as we have them together In 4 years we will have to wait until then

Let's wait :D

Debbie :D

4. giovinazzo<3

I've posted the story now..

yeah i've noticed that to, people that aren't smacker's do want them to hook up to

5. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Yeah but that's because Mac + Stell are hot and they all feel it and they can't deny it! :p :thumbsup:

In the meantime (while we wait for them to get together), everyone should post some fics. There's a serious drought!

karu, which story did you mean? I haven't posted the one from my english class yet. It's being beta-ed as we speak. :)

6. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Okay ladies, your morning dose of our fav couple

[​IMG]

They are so beautiful, so much love and compassion.

Gio....Lovely story *claps*

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

UNICORNS and FAIRY DUST,by golly I FOUND IT! Thank you Debbie you have put the "puff" back into my "cyber sails!" I must say well worth the trip MLA (Linda?) has quite a talent, I had to grab a shower when I was done!!! I found a Thread (Proper term?) in which you can leave comments for writers? (Dear writers thread?) a person could spend hours going from one place to another just in this one website, but of course why not it is the MOST informative is it not? Found the "Stella your with me" quote quite by chance as I was back tracking for clues to back my Theory that third time will be the charm, and Mac and Stella will be the couple together. Now this is summer school! Dont you think it would be a bit of a stretch to try to make it anyone else? I mean after four seasons of building this relationship it would be a little to unbelivable. Some of what I have been reading on the other thread leads me to belive not all fans are young twenties (not that there is anything wrong with that!) But the maturity level of THIS relationship comes with a since of wisdom I would think ,and wise choices and to think they would both be so Adlebrain as to goof again is hard to buy and I for one as an "over twenty" dont buy it.

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Jenn--> you are so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yesterday AXN aired Time's up. LOVE THE ENDING!. I love how she smiled and nodded when she heard Will's song

Just like when you have fallen
    I will be there when you rise

But still for me the best part is at the beginning when Stella received the parachute in the box. The conversation between her and Mac is priceless

MAC:There are safer ways to beat the traffic
    STELLA: Oh, traffic I can handle. Men are another story
    MAC: What is it?
    STELLA: Hmm. Gift certificate for a skydiving lesson. Met this guy in an antique store and then bumped into him again at a coffee stand. And suddenly he wants...to hold hands at 10,000 feet. So he sent me a parachute
    MAC :Original. And daring
    STELLA :And a bit too aggressive for me. What?
    MAC: You were smiling when you opened the box
    STELLA: Mac, my last boyfriend tried to kill me and I shot him.
    MAC: Well, maybe this guy’s a little, different. Why don’t you just run him through NYSPIN
    STELLA: Actually, I already did. There are three Drew Bedfords in the city. One is 96 and lives in a rest home. The other is in juvie for painting boobs on a billboard. And my original endearing friend is, uh, squeaky clean
    MAC: You and I are alike in a lot of ways. We both do everything we can to avoid this sort of thing. Sometimes you just gotta take the plunge
    STELLA: So you’re telling me to fall for all this?
    MAC: Stella, Peyton pursued me. I never thought I’d enjoy another relationship either. Forget about all the risks of romance and enjoy the rewards
    STELLA: Unh-uh ​

Linda: -->You make my Smacked Day every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the Mac pic you used but the best manip you made was that one with Stella over Mac almost kissing him :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I'm not tired of watching it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:​

Lori!--> That's right. The "Dear writers" is a thread. I have this hyphotesis Peter Lenkov reads this thread as well but the "Dear Writers" is a quite sure place if you want to be read:thumbsup: I was upset when i posted my lastest message there but thanks to Smacked Healing Theraphy i think i can talk about them without wanting to strangle them:guffaw:​

I feel flattered when non shippers compare Mac/Stella with Mulder/Scully. I really like that as a X Phile myself and a shipper.

But i 'm worried it will happen what it did with X-Files. By the end of Season 7 we wanted to kick Chris Carter' butt because it was tottaly unrealistic to keep them apart with the amazing chemistry we had. And of course last 2 seasons was a "MUST FORGET" issue to all of us. Shippers and Non shippers because even they found this quite silly. I mean, a ship is not a gum! You cannot pretend to keep the chemistry until you have enough time in your agenda to put them together "just because they are the leads"
    Besides the chemistry was kept along all these years. They weren't separated. Why did the writers do that if they didn't have any intention to put them together?​

I still wonder that​

Debbie :D (CSI NY Mood)​

Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  9. giovinazzo<3

MLA--- Wow nice pic, soo beautiful:D and im glad you liked the story=)
    Soo Mac didn't want to be with P:scream: in the first 'cause she pursued him..:p:D can't blame him, he rather want to be with 'his' Stella than that Peyton;):D
    hmm i think i got to do a little search about Mulder and Scully, 'cause i got NOOO clue off who they are..

i and one off my friends were talking yesterday and we talked about Mac and Stella's relationship and she asked me why haven't the producer's hooked up Mac and Stella? and i could not answere that question 'cause im also very (very) curious why they haven't put them together yet, seriously can't they see that they are perfect together??;)

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Gio! Check the Fan fiction forum. I left you a message :D

Mulder and Scully were the main (and only) couple of The X Files.

Shippers waited, waited and waitedddddddd
    The main actor left the show and we still waited:lol:

That's why i don't want to wait any longer than Season 6. Gary and Melina have an incredible chemistry together and it would be wasted if they don't pair them up:(

I can't believe they are going to waste the "Extra Room offer":rolleyes:

Linda---> OH. MY. GOD!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Your avvie is SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie (speechless):eek::eek::eek:

11. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey Guru Deb, where did you see Mac and Stella being compared to Mulder and Scully? I have heard of Booth and Brennan from Bones but thats it :p But now that I think of it I agree with you!

I just watched Commuted Sentences and the scene where Stella said to Mac, "You got my attention" made me smile so big :D:D

Deb, where did get your awesome icon? ;)

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Ooh, I can't wait to read it... post it as soon as you can! I want to see how the story plays out too...

Yes! *does happy dance* I knew it! SMACK is so obvious, even to non-SMACKers and it's great to see that others appreciate the chemistry and friendship. Methinks they may have been brainwashed though... SMACK has that kind of effect on people as I found out.

Whoops! Sorry about that... there was another black-and-white vs. colour fic on fanfiction.net so I assumed that was yours. Anyways, I hope to read yours soon!

*mysterious look* Who says they are...?

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Speaking of and analizing "times up" how about the look on Stellas face when she was told "Her" did the pursuing. She filed that right away. I am glad they gave her that information, Maybe that has helped her feel more comfortable with her Season four relationship with Mac. She looks quite good sitting on Macs desk and I LOVE the fact that HE did not even care they were seen in that situation by Jordon (she is a Mac girl wanna be, nice try she whines to much!) Remember when he was first seen with "Her" he slapped that hand right away(Well maybe NOT quite that dramatic! But it could have been!) All of this re-run watching has been making my summer enjoyable. September 24th seems a long way off but what a way to bide my time! Maybe they are not wasting the extra room offer "Quote" in "like water for murder" Stella mentions she is condo hunting maybe Mac gave her the go ahead to get them a "Place" no more apartments. (One can dream!)

14. giovinazzo<3

yup i noticed that:D thanks for the review Debbie:) =)
    well im gonna sitt down and write the rest off chapter one tomorrow ('cause it's later here soo i got to get to bed) and just soo you know im gonna poste ot on FF.net 'cause i don't know if the story would be under PG-13:lol: soo im gonna PM those who want to read it=)
    yup, your right it do have some kinda effect on people:) can't blame them, 'cause the SMACKy virus is some thing your gonna get:lol::D
    Lori-----ohh i'll bet Stella liked too sitt on Mac's desk;) and he didn't even say or DO anything( now i get some pictures in my head:D) and when Jordan walked in, she walk right into 'a little smacked' moment.. and your not the only one that don't like her!:D

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

NT

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.