Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

It looks like a new love interest for Mac AND for Stella. I feel depression coming on! According to Pam Vassey on Ausiellos blog she reveals a Nice guy for Stella and someone for Mac. Could we only hope they are teasing with us and it turns out they will be each others love interest? I cant watch another "her" again. If they finally do put them together down the road it wont seem realistic or like they finally think "better then nothing" Please help me out of my depression.

2. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Just when I thought TGTB had come to their senses, they come up with"new love interests" for Mac and Stella? If Ausiello is right, then what have all the teasing scenes of the last season been about? Hopefully, Ausiello is just yanking our chains again. Please, please say it aint so!

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks CSI Kat for posting info! Rahkira what does TPTB stand for? Have I figured "ship" to mean relationship? Does Ausiello yank the chain? It looked like a quote from Pam. I am going to "Hope" the love interest is with each other! Reed needs TWO parents!!!

4. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Lori K., TPTB is "the powers that be," and TGTB is "the gwits that be," a somewhat derogatory version of TPTB, to be used when you shake your head in dismay at another poor (in my opinion) choice by the show runners. The "G" in TGTB comes from Battlestar Galactica lexicon. Also, you're right, ship comes from "relationship." "Yanking one's chain" means giving you false information just to see what your reaction will be. I definitely share your hope for Reed!

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

As much i love Peter Lenkov NOW i feel I HATE HIM!:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

I second Rahkira's words: after all the "Hints" and now they bring us this

NO!!!! NO!!! and NO!!!!!!:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

The worst part was that reference to
    " a real relationship for Stella". I HATE THEM! I HATE ANTHONY ZUIKER; PAM VEASEY AND PETER LENKOV!

Sorry gals, i was outside home the whole day and now (i'm in a cibercafe) i am reading the "Bad" news

:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

WHY?????????????????????????????????????????????:scream:

Debbie (Let me thank you for the Guru Title. But what about a Killer Guru or a Psycho Guru?????? If i had writers and producers next to me.....:scream:

ps: Linda, is THAT beauty those art you told me about????????? IT'S GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Man, you girls are fast! I can't keep up with this thread. :lol:

I think that with all of Stella's bad relationships, when she and Mac finally get together, that'll just make her appreciate him all the more. :D

I still think it would be cute if Reed played matchmaker. He sees what no one else apparently does. :lol:

7. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Lori K.---- you're soo right Reed need two parents! and maybe some siblings;)
    GregNickRyanFan---- yeah i also think Stella would appreciate Mac more 'cause she's never been in a good relationships, and Mac is soo kind and too much off a gentleman too break Stella's heart;):D

And about the 'bad' news....Man i think the producer's and writer's should watch out now:lol:

And one more thing, i've started on the Fan Fiction (the one i dreamt about) and i need you guy's help, i can't come up with a title to the story can you guys help me?? and do any of you know about a college in New york?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2008
  8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I'm sorry GNRfan :( But i don't feel better after that. I had the bad feeling (and i made a comment here) Bill Petersen's departure was going to have a high prize to someone. Well, now we know SMACked is the first victim :( I don't understand why after all the hints we had at the end of season 4 and that"special" spoiler saying "That fire will change Stella's life forever" we have thse HORRIBLE SPOILERS :(

She didn't know any fireman then. She didn't suffer any aftermath because of the case because she solved it. The only "significative" thing was Mac's offer :(

But now, we know not only he but she....!

I HATE PRODUCERS
    :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

Besides spoilers for Veritas said "Not even for Stella"

Why did they remark that if at the end they would screw up everything?????????????????????????????

I'm in the worst mood ever (if it's possible)

This is a "rerun" of Season 2- Season 3. What beautiful end Season 2 had and how TERRIBLE Season 3 started:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall: (I guess you remember. Mac and "she" having sex and the cheeseburger reference:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

Debbie :brickwall:

ps: Gio, what about as a title " How screw up dreams for nothing" :brickwall:

9. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey Guru Deb! Don't hurt your head!!! :( I feel for you I really do! :scream: We know that really Mac and Stella are hiding their feelings and just won't share them with the audience!

The stupid twits of TPTB are in denial and should open their eyes!

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! Sorry to spring the bad news BUT lets loook at this. I went back and watched "Right next door" The fire did change Stella in my opinion. This is what I "SEE" . First of all the Hug exchange was given and recieved Stelle my Belle gave an extra Kiss and there was a little longer hold! Mac has offered his place THAT is the most forward HE has ever been were talking Mac here! Stella has always held back in my opinion except when she is being our Stella. There WAS caution on her part but also a hint of possiabilty. Remember when "She" came along Mac was all "not a work relationship" Stella respected that. WELL... he had changed his mind and Stella is aware of that also. Remember the song in the bar after the breakup? And the look on Macs face when he saw Stella? You knew then where he felt most safe with his heart. SAFE. But careful as always and then when
    Drew suggested he thought Stella was going to be the first through the door when Drew had him Mac was SCARED!!! It has been building up in Macs heart I think and he finally got the courage up to offer his room and when Stella ended up walking the street alone after the whole fire show It seems the turning point for me. Stella finally seems to be getting closer and more familiar these last epsiodes All Pam said (as she laughs) He wont be a bad guy this will be a REAL relationship! I cant see after all the build up .....

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Meg &Lori--> you're sunshines!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Meg--> I told you before! Nothing to be worried about D/R :D

Yes, darn twist and darn writers :(

Lori--> I ask the same things you do. I cannpt understand why in the name of God they gave us those hints( the fear for each other, the song, the "i'm worried sick" and the EXTRA ROOM OFFER) and suddenly they decided to screw up everything changing the whole storyline!

Because i'm not crazy! i wasn't the only one who thought they were sharing the apartment! I read other forums as well. Several people thought that:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

And a terrible thing: Pam Veasey dared to laugh:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: She is cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's obvious she hasn't waited FIVE YEARS

Debbie

[​IMG]

12. GregNickRyanFan

All three CSI shows have completely different writers (and probably producers too, just the same creator), so I don't see how Billy's departure affects the other shows. I don't think them deciding not to put them together has anything to do with anything that's going on over at Vegas. I think the writers just like jerking us around and teasing us.

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*double takes at Linda's banner* Oh wow. *fans herself* Now that's what we're talking about! I love it... we don't get enough art like that. Keep turning out new ones! Now we've just got to work on the fanfiction drought...

Be careful Debbie, don't hurt your head... we don't want you to have a concussion! Believe me, I'm just as upset as everyone else on the thread... but you've got to remember that none of Stella's love interests last. That just leaves Mac to sweep her off her feet. And Melina did say they were gonna hook up! I'm just thinking that TPTB are trying to give the both of them story arcs until then. However, they didn't take into consideration that the viewers are close to starting the SMACK wars. Hopefully, they'll come to their senses.

So until then, we could always borrow Mac and Stella and direct them in scenes that we want to see. We'll give them back, but I'm pretty sure that TPTB are going to barge onto the thread and ask what the hell did you do to them? because I doubt Mac and Stella would be able to keep their hands off each other after we're through with them. They'd be doing it everywhere... I'd say that they should work with it. It's not like it's gonna hurt the ratings!

I like the way you guys think... I say that we make Reed not an only child anymore! I'm sure he'd love his baby brothers and sisters... can you imagine his reaction when Mac tells him that Stella's pregnant? He'd probably crow about being a big brother and then ask Mac why didn't he start any sooner. After all, Reed would be twenty-three years older! Oh well, maybe he could be godfather to Mac and Stella's first kid...

14. GregNickRyanFan

I think I know who Stella's love interest might wind up being. There was a guy in the season finale that worked for the swat team or something. He and Stella kept exchanging looks.

ROTFL! I can just see tptb asking that. Too funny!

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Karu--> I knew i could count on you! :D (you'll be a great Psychologist btw)

I did know it was going to be a long "way home" until Season 9 or Ten. But i don't accept and i can't stand writers and producers mocking us

I cannot understand why they wrote what they did at the end of Season 4 and Suddenly they decided to screw up everything. Melina said Stella's boyfriend was going to be a good one. Also she suggested it was going to be someone from the lab (implying it was going to be Mac) but now what?
    The fireman?
    The security Guy?

Why can't producers keep their promises???????? :(

GNRfan--> i know they are all different producers but there is ONE head (and that one is Anthony Zuiker) and i'm afraid after Grisson/Sarah experience and considering what is going to happen to them, CSI NY producers decided to get rid of the "They are sharing the apartment storyline"

I can't add anything

I feel terrible :(

Debbie

ps: I agree with you GNR. The Security Guy only had eyes for her. But she told him very clear "I'm worried sick". The guy looked jealous
    ps2: I'm in such special mood ha!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.